Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online (52153 Views)

Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers / Exposed! Regina Daniels Is Not 18, Her Real Age Revealed! (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Zionmdde: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2023
SunMusk:
Nigeria we are just biase, but u re critizing Tinubu because of Age cheating. Bcs Mercy is going to vote Peter Obi, she can lie about his age and is OK
I don't care if Tinubu's age was falsified or not. All I am saying is that he is not healthy enough and secondly voting for apc again is the highest form of wickedness
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Juoflife1(f): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2023
A lot of Nigerians are really miserable. Tufiakwa
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Tochj(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2023
oyin44:
They think lies and propaganda will help obi ...

But, When the h hour comes they will know
Collect your PVC
Is that a crime?
Are you going to be voting Tinubu with Agbado?
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Uchesis: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2023
Gucciblog:

FBI, CIA,US NAVY, US Marine, DEA, DSS, NPF, NIA, NDLEA. Who else should I tag?
MI6, Scotland Yard, KGB grin
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by SunMusk(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2023
I'm not in support of Tinubu’ not even a bit but then lying about age is a normal thing in Nigeria and to have a better Nigeria, we all have to be honest. quote author=Zionmdde post=120083115]
I don't care if Tinubu's age was falsified or not. All I am saying is that he is not healthy enough and secondly voting for apc again is the highest form of wickedness [/quote]
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Ofemmanu1: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2023
lhordspy:
Shege goes around, and comes around. Everybody turn go reach one day.
This is what the called "Hot Shege Breakfast"

The Olosho go nearly break spinal cord..
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Ofemmanu1: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Zionmdde:
Age or no age, 26yrs or 35 years: her message has been passed
Collect ur pvc and vote and make Nigeria great again
Only supporters of disaster hate the phrase "collect your pvc"

Don't you know it's fraud calling a 35yo toto a 25yo..

It's a fraud most Naija evening newspapers use to earn a comeback at unsuspecting SiMPmen.
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Ofemmanu1: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2023
lwisee:

An IPOB will never see anything wrong since she's supporting OBI
Ipob are fraudulent people..
Flatinoss kpekus are fraudulent most.
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Ofemmanu1: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Ha!
Aye mercy ti baje.
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Franchise21(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2023
Gucciblog:

Internet troll, how is that your business?

Will this useless post put food on your mother's table?

Your Tinubu is 62, 69, 72.

Same way Head of Urchins dey lie about his age
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Bluntemperor: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Whether she’s 29 or 32, that won’t stop her from voting for Peter Obi.
Tinubu BATstards can go and die.
Ndi ala!

Why the hate on Tinubu by our Eastern bros is still baffling!
Is it because Tinubu Is Campaigning against Obi Or what?
You don't need all the hate,for this Elections will come and go and the best in People's heart will win!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by olympianares: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Gucciblog:

Baba,he can also tag his ancestors,village elders and their gods too..
Na tagging tins na
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by GistFullGround: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2023

So

Nigerians, is this the problem facing your lives now? Instead of looking on how to invest in 2023, it's Mercy Eke's date of birth you are running after... Are you people cursed?

Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Madups(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jogs1900:
This one na confam zombedient....
So at age of 9, your lord and personal saviour Tinubu got a woman pregnant?
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by SugarGirl44(f): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
lwisee:
Liiers are never smart

How did the guy get the VIN information
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by SugarGirl44(f): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:

We supporters of Obituary can go and die.

Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Penguin2: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
SugarGirl44:

I am brainless, senseless fool with no hope of remedy ever in my life.

Fixed
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
lhordspy:

Mynd44 mukina2

Small knock you don dey call police, small yarb you cry go police station, Chai! ...grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Gucciblog:

OPC, IPOB, BOKO HARAM, ISIS...
grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by buhariguy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Whether she’s 29 or 32, that won’t stop her from voting for Peter Obi.

Tinubu BATstards can go and die.

Ndi ala!
her vote is among the invalid vote
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Penguin2: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
buhariguy:
her vote is among the invalid vote

Because?
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by ofiko123(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
May God help us all..
Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by SugarGirl44(f): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Fixed for penguin2 the demon infested bird.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online by Penguin2: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
SugarGirl44:
I’m a prostitute who only come to nairaland when I’m not getting forked for money. And because I’m a man, my clients fork me in the anus. I have a terrible life.

Double fixed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.