Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,228 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Was Not Born With A Sliver Spoon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Not Born With A Sliver Spoon (121 Views)

God Is Wonderful! See 14 Photos Of Little Kids That Were Born With Strange Eyes / Man Is Not Born Of Original Sin / Stars Are Not Born, They Are Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Born With A Sliver Spoon by Olaolar(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
I was not born with a sliver spoon from a poor background which we're struggling to make it there undecided.
no one is lazy, my parents are also trying their best just that GOD creat human being not to be equal in wealth, health, position, beauty's and many more..
But it's just yesterday DAD came home with two golden spoon grin which I took one out of it to drink garri no sugar . grin grin. oh' GOD gold spoon for that matter, I thought we've arrived'
suffering and smiling
What Bleep kinda gold is that

(1) (Reply)

Amb.chinweuba Anyaragbu Wishes Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Prof. Ikonne Qui / Deposit Up To N20billions Old Note In Bank Make Easy. / Clean And Sanitise Philipsburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.