Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy (1104 Views)

Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max / Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by Meandmycrew(f): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
If you are in my shoe which of this phone would you go for and why? I don't want to make the wrong choice dunno which is beta, pls advice based on usage,

1 Like

Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by swaley: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
The xs max maybe. But i just too love samsung sha. I'm a samsung lover boy

5 Likes

Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by Lanretoye(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2023
Depends on your choice,IOS or android.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by dearpiriye: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2023
I love love the S10. It’s also cheaper. There will be no more official updates tho. Just security patches. That’s the only advantage of the Xsmax

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by Onyeka90210(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
They are both good phones
If you like ios buy xsmax
If you like Android buy s10 plus
None would dissappoint

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by Ebubeslym(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Samsung remains the king of displays in smartphones.

But their parts cost die.

Naso my galaxy A32 screen crack halfway...... Phone now displays halfway.....and I'm ready to sell it off as it is.
()8I37 4S8 2S()

If you come for KE±U LAG()S, you go see me jeje

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by Major7: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Samsung all the way, it's in ma blood grin

5 Likes

Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by Holybaddo: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Comrade I no go lie you

Buy iphone if you want respect and nack many kpekus
If you want updates buy iphone

But note; iphone no to dey give joy ohh
Omooh you won't be free to use any app as you want
You won't be able to subtle movies ohh
Just forget games
Only Popular games are good and org available on iphone

Buy Samsung s10
If you want features that will blow your mind
S10 camera is better certified by Me
Will never hang note Xmas fit hang ohh
You will be free

Note; No easy kpekus no respect don't be surprised if someone using iphone 6 call you small boy
Andirod update may stop on 13 ohh
But you will be receiving natural smasung update infact you won't notice it but smasung do update some of their phones on a low key

All this written are from my Personal experience and observation

Conclusion if you want features by s10
If you want respect by Xmas

The best is to dash me the money make I use shine this Monday
Infact comrade use your money buy beer and pepper soup leave phone alone Jooor buy one tecno spark phone and rest

12 Likes

Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by Meandmycrew(f): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lol
Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by Owolabi97(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Holybaddo:
Comrade I no go lie you

Buy iphone if you want respect and nack many kpekus
If you want updates buy iphone

But note; iphone no to dey give joy ohh
Omooh you won't be free to use any app as you want
You won't be able to subtle movies ohh
Just forget games
Only Popular games are good and org available on iphone

Buy Samsung s10
If you want features that will blow your mind
S10 camera is better certified by Me
Will never hang note Xmas fit hang ohh
You will be free

Note; No easy kpekus no respect don't be surprised if someone using iphone 6 call you small boy
Andirod update may stop on 13 ohh
But you will be receiving natural smasung update infact you won't notice it but smasung do update some of their phones on a low key

All this written are from my Personal experience and observation

Conclusion if you want features by s10
If you want respect by Xmas

The best is to dash me the money make I use shine this Monday
Infact comrade use your money buy beer and pepper soup leave phone alone Jooor buy one tecno spark phone and rest
grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by tecnolad(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Having used both devices, these are my experience with each:

iPhone XS Max pros

- better build quality
- better camera
- better resale value
- better speakers
- more recent software support
- better app usage experience

Samsung S10 Plus Pros

- better battery life
- sleeker design
- better night pictures
- reverse wireless charging
- memory card support
- better display
- OS allows customisations

I hope this helps you make the right choice.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S10 Plus And Iphone Xsmax Which Is Better To Buy by DaviesCool: 5:33am On Jan 17, 2023
I have mint iPhone Xmas 256gig

Face ID YES
True tone YES
Colour GOLD
MINT
Battery Health 98%
Factory Unlock
Receipt
Comes with Original Charger

Price: 235,000 Last Price
Opebi Ikeja

Zero 8 Zero 22 seven seven 52 one five Whatsapp/Call

Only serious buyer

(1) (Reply)

Price Of W800i Sony Ericsson? / 0700-nairaland / Latest Wap Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.