Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

How APC Can Help You As An Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Can Help You As An Obidient (391 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How APC Can Help You As An Obidient by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
We all know that APC supporters are people with attributes such as greed, ethnic and religious bigotry, criminal tendencies, and illiteracy. Which is why they would support a controversial candidate in the first place. However, APC can help you in two ways:

1. They can help you spot potential criminals, and small-minded people you should avoid. For instance, I have used this campaign season as an opportunity to sanitize my social media by blocking anyone supporting Tinubu. This way I can be sure that my social media feeds will only contain posts from reasonable people for the foreseeable future.

2. If you're an employer, you can quickly filter out potential employees who lack morals and will eventually ruin your business by just checking their social media posts. Once you see posts supporting Tinubu from them, just turn them down. This is a cheap way to ensure that you're hiring the best minds.

If you have more creative ways APC's campaign can help you please share it here.

@Moh247 Leodeking Freestuffsng Throwback PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How APC Can Help You As An Obidient by whoawa(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Your points are very valid, I will start working on it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Can Help You As An Obidient by after4: 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Op this is very true. Character is an in built thing before manifesting in what you do and choose

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Can Help You As An Obidient by DMerciful(m): 2:42am On Jan 16, 2023
You're right. Anyone supporting a criminal is a criminal
Reinaldo:
We all know that APC supporters are people with attributes such as greed, ethnic and religious bigotry, criminal tendencies, and illiteracy. Which is why they would support a controversial candidate in the first place. However, APC can help you in two ways:

1. They can help you spot potential criminals, and small-minded people you should avoid. For instance, I have used this campaign season as an opportunity to sanitize my social media by blocking anyone supporting Tinubu. This way I can be sure that my social media feeds will only contain posts from reasonable people for the foreseeable future.

2. If you're an employer, you can quickly filter out potential employees who lack morals and will eventually ruin your business by just checking their social media posts. Once you see posts supporting Tinubu from them, just turn them down. This is a cheap way to ensure that you're hiring the best minds.

If you have more creative ways APC's campaign can help you please share it here.

@Moh247 Leodeking Freestuffsng Throwback PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How APC Can Help You As An Obidient by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
DMerciful:
You're right. Anyone supporting a criminal is a criminal

Simple as ABC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Can Help You As An Obidient by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
I must commend APC. They are very good at marketing bad products.
Re: How APC Can Help You As An Obidient by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Employing an APC supporter is like employing an Agberoe from the street to be your cashier in the office. Your money go miss and him go beat you ontop.

Na criminals dem be. All of them.! grin
Re: How APC Can Help You As An Obidient by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Employing an APC supporter is like employing an Agberoe from the street to be your cashier in the office. Your money go miss and him go beat you ontop.

Na criminals dem be. All of them.! grin

Exactly. Just look at that one lying on National TV earlier today. Lack of morals is a normal thing to them.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Step Down For Peter Obi - Kwankwaso / This Is Not Okezie Ikpeazu Sharing Food / Video: Ogoja Pledges Overwhelming Support For Tinubu, All APC Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.