Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner (47335 Views)

5 Reasons To NEVER Sleep Naked / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked / Why You Should Sleep With Garlic Under Your Pillow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Fez555: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2023

1. A restful night’s sleep.
You must lower your body temperature in order to fall asleep quickly and soundly. You can sleep naked, undressed, and snuggled up to your lover if you want to lower your body temperature.

Temperatures that are too hot or too cold have been shown in studies to have a negative effect on restful sleep. Sleep close to your loved one without clothes for the best temperature.

2. Increased pleasure and leisure experience.
You don’t have to be an expert to realize that sleeping shirtless and close to your body next to your companion is a pleasurable experience in this case.

Couples who sleep shirtless and interact with each other’s bodies have a higher chance of falling in love. Their egos grow larger, and they begin to date each other more frequently..

3. It keeps the reproductive organs alive and healthy.
Sleeping without materials has the advantage of keeping the testicles cool and the sperm healthy in men. Men who slept naked in boxer shorts or briefs had a 25% lower rate of DNA damage in their gametes, according to studies.With these considerations in mind, it is time to begin changing clothes with your partner before going to bed.

4. Strengthen your bond.
A good night’s sleep improves the couple’s intimacy. The amount of oxytocin in the brain increases significantly when you are in close contact with your significant other. This hormone is a neurotransmitter that aids in the development of impulsively positive feelings toward your partner.

5. Infertility in men.
According to a study conducted by Stanford University’s National Institute of Child Health and Development, sperm from men who slept naked without boxer shorts or briefs had 25% less damaged DNA than those who wore them. Fertility can be reduced by overheated sperm.

6. Being energized in the morning
When you wake up after a night’s sleep in your favorite pyjamas, you may feel limp, possibly from sweating all night. Pajamas should only be worn on menstrual days.

7. Keeps skin healthy
Because sleeping naked can help increase your overall sleep quality, it can also improve your skin. One small study looked at whether poor sleep limited the skin’s ability to heal from a small wound.

They split participants into three groups — one that received “adequate” sleep, one that was sleep deprived, and a third that was sleep deprived but received extra nutrients. What they found was that the group that slept well recovered faster than the other two groups. And the extra nutrition? It didn’t make a significant difference in how fast the wounds healed.

This shows that getting enough sleep could help your skin to recover and stay healthy, and if sleeping naked helps that happen, even better.

8. Reduce stress and anxiety
Another reason sleeping naked might be a good change is that it could help reduce your overall stress and anxiety. It’s no secret that poor sleep has a major impact on your stress levels. Studies suggest that poor sleep is linked to depression and even increased suicide risk.

While stress and anxiety can both cause insomnia, it’s important to remember that improving your sleep quality — and getting enough sleep — may help.

https://medicalcaremedia.com/6-reason-why-you-should-sleep-naked-with-your-partner/

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by KehindeDare(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Okay
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by eniboi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Seriously

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by mrpablo(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by jumper524(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
No b only research. A man should sleep naked, a period when a man is vulnerable, you advises him to be naked. Ko balm.
Imagine having your gbola swinging every direction and that morning erection having its way when your fully exposed., how do you change position?
No follow oyinbo for everything.

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Bmaster(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
I hope nkechi reads this.Bch no dey gree off cloth in totality with her useless I dey feel harmattan cold reasons grin

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Rubbish! angry angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by OgaTheTop2: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by mbahdi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Kusheer(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Add Unnecessary Pregnant

Sleeping naked everyday = knack everyday

grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by TheBTCinvestor: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Like for Obi...Share for Tinubu angry

209 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by rickleye: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by atobs4real(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
when am ready i pull my pant down. no cause for alarm
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Lolachef(f): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Maybe Ur something is too small
Bmaster:
I hope nkechi reads this.Bch no dey gree off cloth in totality with her useless I dey feel harmattan cold reasons grin

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Isabi4lov: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
smiley That's my style

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by crackhouse(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Na wetin my wife dey like be this.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Kenneth10110(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
If you like sleep naked with your partner the most important thing is peace of mind while you do that and the best way to get that in Nigeria now is voting Peter Obi as President.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by ZINNYBANKS: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
If you like wear cloth sleep.if i wan knack u go off am.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by brain54(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
See them…

Them don come again!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Faber(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Op hope you have collected ur PVC and ready to vote Obi/Datti because if Tinubu or Atiku mistankely enter Aso rock, you sef writing about sleeping naked with your partner go leave ur partner japa. If u want enjoy ur partner better vote Obi/Datti

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by WibusJaga: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023

Noted.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fez555:

https://medicalcaremedia.com/6-reason-why-you-should-sleep-naked-with-your-partner/

All points except No1 are correct.

Snuggling raises temperature due to combined body heat.

If you nor gree, try snuggle when light nor dey.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by money121(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by GorgeousAF(f): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
D best way to sleep cool.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by ZombieTERROR: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bmaster:

keep spoiling someone's daughter...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by fitinwell: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Edipet(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
No
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Foodqueen(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
cry

Pls not for unmarried people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Wrt246fst: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
:-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ada nne no try am wt me,m ga eji amu sekacha state ya na capital gi one tym

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner by Goodlady(f): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India / 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault / A True Tale Of My Old Friend, Now Insane And Roams About The Streets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.