Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola (17139 Views)

Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Sultty(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
angry I don't find this funny. Balablue blublu bulaba
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Rapuru14: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
ObiDatti23

1 Like

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Rahkman: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by ThierryJay: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Discerning readers would see that this guy shaded Buhari and all the three major presidential candidates. In fact Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu and Obi in that order. Lie Mohammed also collected plenty.

What i took away from his piece is that the hope for Nigeria is slim.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by euwalaka: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
NONSENSE WRITE UP
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by lomprico(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Not baba blu but drug lord! Buy God forbid sha
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by BOLATINUBU01: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Justpd:

Wetin else dey your brain?
ur mama pussy tongue
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Felabrity: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Jehovah Nissi!!!! grin grin grin

Tunde Odesola has finished Baba Emi lo kan oh...

This is Vawulence filled with humor.

Please someone should help us with that picture of Bobo Chicago walking like an Ape with Agbada.
Tinubu say gibberish things effortlessly
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by malakaimoscondo: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wow I love this.......... The ending part said it all.. Only restructuring in then true path to greatness for Nigerians............

1 Like

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Doyou2019: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
ThierryJay:
Discerning readers would see that this guy shaded Buhari and all the three major presidential candidates. In fact Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu and Obi in that order. Lie Mohammed also collected plenty.

My take is only true restructuring can save Nigeria in the long-term.
For the short-term though, we need Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by sweetonugbu: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vawulence pro wax.
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by hartopher76: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
I come in piss.
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Doyou2019: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu say gibberish things effortlessly

Some mod on Saturday called it 'slips', and I just bulaba-ed my poor belly grin grin
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by opribo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jalinspy:
Bala blue can only happen to urchins. We sensible people and spirits rejected him long ago. Atiku and Kwankwaso pressing his neck up north, while Obi has suffocated him in the East and West grin. We must vote WISELY grin cheesy cool
Just wait .... Let that shettimah get that power then you will know that Bubu's govt is learning how to terrorize people.
DoNot make the slightest mistake to vote on apc it will only worsen our predicaments.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by bigdammyj: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Read.
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by MadamExcellency: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Menclothing:
This is not interesting write up.

Herdsman spent 8yrs despite huge hate on him to the extent of calling him dead.

He defeated Atiku obi kwankwaso combined

I can't imagine a parent boasting about how his children hated him. Are you okay?

You can't treat your wards equally and fairly and they will hate you.
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by kunleiky(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
The title is mesmerizing sha grin
Omo Ikirodah abi wetin you dey kiroda?
Come and write your counter article.
The polito-sphere is getting wesser grin
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bala Blu of Bourdillon. grin
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Temptee101(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU for president

grin

30k stipend urchin.

Urchins can never disappoint

1 Like

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Felabrity: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
ThierryJay:

even Obi collect well but urchins won't bother to read, once they see the headline

The next thing is to attack the writer
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by BOLATINUBU01: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Temptee101:

grin

30k stipend urchin.

Urchins can never disappoint
are you hungry?
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Patriotsleague: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obidient crew can't expect us to take them seriously, when they are all about lies, mischief and propaganda. Nigeria is no joke.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Hydroxide(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obedient movement.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, I had a good laugh , Nigeria's presidents have always been victims of name calling. From badluck to bubu now balablu .
It's hereditary of Nigerian presidents ,we all can see how the criticism have shifted from Buhari to Tinubu. It only means Nigeria know where the next president is coming from . That's why El Rufai said we'd ignore the insults and take the votes.

The opposition lost the debates as soon as they shifted to personal attacks rather than track records .

BATSHET2027 ♾
Balablu is not name-calling. It happened

1 Like

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by ZombieTERROR: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, I had a good laugh , Nigeria's presidents have always been victims of name calling. From badluck to bubu now balablu .
It's hereditary of Nigerian presidents ,we all can see how the criticism have shifted from Buhari to Tinubu. It only means Nigeria know where the next president is coming from . That's why El Rufai said we'd ignore the insults and take the votes.

The opposition lost the debates as soon as they shifted to personal attacks rather than track records .

BATSHET2027 ♾

which record?...

bullion van track record

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by pho: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
ThierryJay:

Yeah I share same take away, but the lesser evil in Obi will still be far better than the Balablu BAT and the Atikugate.
And i do not believe the Obi did not perform in Anambra, for a governor that we are discussing about leaving money and not stolen is far a better candidate to the one who claim he increase IGR to 50 billion and left a debt of 900 billion and the one who will sell the entire national asset to his friends, family and children. Obi is obviously not a saint but he can kick start the new Nigeria we deserved.
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by ChicagoBar(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vote Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu....The best man for the Job

1 Like

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by faceland: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Very creative way to publish serious opinion/accusations without a law suit.

Is this poetry or parable?
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Lionmachala(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin they even said that I’m dead. They said one Jubrila from the neighbouring village is the one engaging my beautiful wife in the oza room; walahi, e no go better for some fipu…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days / Query: Head Of Service Beats Deadline, Submits Maina Report To Abba Kyari / Lagos APC Splits As Faction Forms Rival Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.