Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri (6368 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Wike, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Storm Adamawa For Gov Finitri's Ill Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by Curious345: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2023
You can't die for a politician ..

A clear warning to the urchins
Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by faceland: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Let the politician bring their children from overseas to fight and die.

I remember how Buhari was inspiring youths to protect their vote with their lives while all his kids were safe in UK fancy universities.
Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by PotatoSalad(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Jalinspy:
Tinubu urchins will not hear. Soon fintri will become an ipob. grin
Ahahahahahahahahahaaha
Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by clinician2x: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2023
Wetin cursed useless bastards fit do with their hopeless lives b4?

Nigeria is not a human society.

Japa now that you're young.
Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by wordbank(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2023
Driggs:
Dey play

Let me tell you, this election is war.. you have seen Jagaban soldiers and army led by APC youth leader.. that's how we plan to wage military war against anybody at any polling unit.. Either Jagaban win or the government will carry a lot of dead body..

I don't want a Nigeria that works.. I want to wake up, tuale people upandan and be able to make a living that way..

You can't advise me on what to do .. jor jor jor
grin
Owomida urchin
You no dey tinubu skullaship?

Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by bincesuccess: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
we no hear
oya nah. Go ahead and die for politicians
Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by favour32(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Many don die for politician more to follow.
Na trailer wey dey carry malu, nai some enter go die.
Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by BATified2023: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Jalinspy:
Ihordspy, Moh247, Batified2023 and urchins will never listen to this sound advice grin
reinaldo

Welldone
Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by PassingShot(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2023
Jalinspy:
Ihordspy, Moh247, Batified2023 and urchins will never listen to this sound advice grin
IPOB/ESN sympathizers are those known to be ready to kill for election.

Deranged set of mob in Zombidients.

1 Like

Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by FashionCookie(f): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2023
This man should come to Nairaland and sound it very well. Too many block heads here...
My friend wey carry Obi for head is relocating to The US next week I shock! I asked him y he doesn't want to at least vote and travel after the elections. Oga smiled said Nigeria is beyond redemption. SMH...Obi even came to warri bros no move...some are here ready to die. Insulting themselves and others...
Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by sukar886: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2023
The message is for tinubu urchins
Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by Patriotsleague: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Fools are already lining up their heads grin
Re: Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri by Enemyofpeace: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2023
bincesuccess:
oya nah. Go ahead and die for politicians
bring cutlasses, guns and bombs

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Root Of The Niger Delta Crisis / PMB Sacks The Sports Minister / Army To Re-organise Operation Lafiya Dole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.