Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick (42152 Views)

BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures) / Judith Audu Hails Efe Irele & Timini Egbuson For Their Sex Scene In 'Hey You' / BBNaija: Meet Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora's Family, Her Parents, Brother And Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by FiremanX: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
Madam, abeg rest!

He wasn't being professional... He was merely taking a chance on his health just because of a huge amount of money!

Professionalism would have seen him stepping down and allowing someone else take the glory and the mulla!

Top Hollywood actors leave juicy roles for personal reasons especially health and family for other actors to take up.

If we are being honest, you just exposed your hubby as GREEDY! tongue
You are spot on, I wanted to type the same thing until I saw your post.
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by simplesearch: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zealously affected for an evil course. Sick and still pushing on an evil and morally debasing agenda. God is against this immoral concept wherever it is acted, aired, viewed and found. Now should he be called to meet his maker in this sick state while still pursuing an agenda such as this, that provokes God and encourages ungodliness, how will he explain his life to God?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by zakkxx: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Don’t watch that demonic show! U no say na sponsor Program to distract us! I did not watch Bbnaija 2022! I have stop watching them forever
lifeandjoy:
I don't like this show

1 Like

Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by anjum2dawood: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
This woman's gotta be kidding me.Is he doing the job for free? This woman's gotta be kidding me.Is he doing the job for free?...
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Hydroxide(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
I don talk my own....

Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by SugarGirl44(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
onthehill:

https://twitter.com/justcynthia_o/status/1614726312039432192?t=iBSdujdPAvQDXHPnk6aeoA&s=19

The Big Brother Titans reality TV show which premiered on Sunday featured 20 housemates from Nigeria and South Africa.

Professional kee you dia!
Abi money lover to the core
Or attention seeker to the core
He can’t stand another person hosting the show, that’s why he got up from his sick bed, not because he’s pro anything.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Dagger111(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
ecolime:
I won't be suprised if Baba Bulaba bluu is the hidden chief sponsor of this emergency edition.

His plan has failed. No distractions until Peter Obi wins the election and is sworn in.

Why is it that Jagaban is always una problem for this life? Bro, had it been some of you channeled the strength in using to castigate Jagaban towards been successful, you all would have been in Forbe Billioniares list of the year. Eyin omo iran kiran yii.
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Spiff20(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Any sickness that allows you to host BBN is not sickness. Maybe it's headache or waist pain and aspirin had already solved the problem. So he's not sick.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by tete7000(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
If he was really sick he wouldn't have time for bbnaija show.
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Sholuwa241: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Big4wig:
But in all honesty, i think this bbn stuff is an agenda to deter the masses from the major issue at hand. Election is literally days ahead, why couldnt they just wait till after the election . Kudos to the focused individuals, we are going to take back our country without eating any roasted corn grin . PETER OBI IS COMING!!!!!!!
very true and noted
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Royceey(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nothing personal sir... It's an anonymous forum.

You make a very fair point... Still don't see the point in her posting about this.

Not everything is meant for public validation.
Lolz! That's women for you!
No Issue Sir
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by tesppidd: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
nairabacks:
It's a roughly 15 million naira/ day job.

So why wouldn't he ?
15 million a day?

Are you fucccking kidding me?

Is he playing football for Al Nassr??
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Before nko...is he doing it free or what? Did he not sign a contract to air and anchor the show?
Madam keep quite if you dont have nothing to say!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by bigtt76(f): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
As if they're not paying him angry

onthehill:
Cynthia, the wife of Big Brother Titans host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, has said her husband hosted the show well despite being Sick, IGBERETV reports.

She made this known via her Twitter handle after her husband hosted the BBTitans premiere on Sunday night.

She said,

https://twitter.com/justcynthia_o/status/1614726312039432192?t=iBSdujdPAvQDXHPnk6aeoA&s=19

The Big Brother Titans reality TV show which premiered on Sunday featured 20 housemates from Nigeria and South Africa.
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by bigtt76(f): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
No mind her. For her mind Ebuka de do Nigerians a favour.... self sacrifice oshi

valentineuwakwe:
Before nko...is he doing it free or what? Did he not sign a contract to air and anchor the show?
Madam keep quite if you dont have nothing to say!
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
nairabacks:
It's a roughly 15 million naira/ day job.

So why wouldn't he ?
really?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Nobodysboo(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
No die because of money

Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Parizz: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2023
MPESA:

Her father's money long pass Ebuka fame.... So she careless of what Ebuka will bring home...

P.s

Rumors has it that Ebuka married her because of her father's wealth.
who is her father?
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by ddeola: 1:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Eyah, all the same he is smiling to the banks. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

More power bro
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by MPESA(m): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Parizz:
who is her father?

Her father Vincent Amaechi Obianodo is the owner of Young shall grow motors, Rockview Hotels, Vineegas, Vineeoil and the list goes on grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by adamooye: 2:32am On Jan 17, 2023
I thought it is only BAT that is sick?��‍♂️
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Parizz: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2023
MPESA:

Her father Vincent Amaechi Obianodo is the owner of Young shall grow motors, Rockview Hotels, Vineegas, Vineeoil and the list goes on grin

wow! I guess she married him cos of his status not cos he's rich
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by MPESA(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Parizz:
wow! I guess she married him cos of his status not cos he's rich

You might be right...
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by dannydee75(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Who cares? Useless program that promotes immorality
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by nairabacks(f): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2023
tesppidd:
15 million a day?

Are you fucccking kidding me?

Is he playing football for Al Nassr??

Big brother is a really BIG budget show
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2023
nikkijohn97:
Does she cares before ni. If he dies there e no concern her. Make he sha bring money ni koko iranu

She is only doing what a wife should do for her husband to support him atleast when the going is good, we hope Ebuka doesnt end up like Frank Edoho.
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2023
MPESA:

You might be right...

Taa both of you? Which status, do you know how much he makes as a promoter for these immoral activities, these activities that corrupts our youth. If he falls sick and doesn't recover hiss beloved wife will dump him like menstrual pad.
Re: Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2023
dannydee75:
Who cares? Useless program that promotes immorality

Define immorality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House / #bbnaija: Frodd’s Mechanic Returns His Range Rover After Being Warned On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.