Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

If God Has A Son.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Has A Son.... (3254 Views)

When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2023
If God has a son then is the son sterile to give God a grandson? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If God Has A Son.... by EastAlchemist: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:
Why not!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lol.
Some Theists think Olorun is the same as yahweh and allah.
Olorun get children ooo, and Orunmila is his first Son.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by duro4chang(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
I am one of His grand sons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:
You have a very important and interesting question. The Son is not sterile.
Not only Jesus Christ but every Son of God with inherit the Godly nature.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Dtruthspeaker: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?

Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?

Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually

Simple question and you'll be typing nonsense! grin

5 Likes

Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
tctrills:

You have a very important and interesting question. The Son is not sterile.
Not only Jesus Christ but every Son of God with inherit the Godly nature.

The father has the son!
The son should of course have his own son if he's not sterile!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Simple question and you'll be typing nonsense! grin

O Lord arise and let thy enemies be destroyed. Let thy anger wax hot and utterly consume all who blaspheme thee. Punish them greatly and unceasingly such as was not seen before the world began.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

The father has the son!
The son should of course have his own son if he's not sterile!
100% correct.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
tctrills:

100% correct.

Why?

Paul's father had him but Paul chose not to have a son, is it not his rights?

Did Jesus's Father complain?

You just come to support evil. O God, please come and let all these devils be carried away to their eternal punishments!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

O Lord arise and let thy enemies be destroyed. Let thy anger wax hot and utterly consume all who blaspheme thee. Punish them greatly and unceasingly such as was not seen before the world began.

Your God get son!
Why no grandson and great grandsons?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Dtruthspeaker: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Your God get son!
Why no grandson and great grandsons?

No be your business especially as He no dey complain. Bizzybody, tatafo, amebo.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No be your business especially as He no dey complain. Bizzybody, tatafo, amebo.
. grin

On top simple question!

1 Like

Re: If God Has A Son.... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

. grin

On top simple question!

On top your blasphemy.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Only begotten Son of God means Word of God, Spirit of God.

JESUS: I came out from God.
John 8:42, John 16:27-28

Interaction of the Spirit of God and God.
Genesis 1:2,3, 26
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why?

Paul's father had him but Paul chose not to have a son, is it not his rights?

Did Jesus's Father complain?

You just come to support evil. O God, please come and let all these devils be carried away to their eternal punishments!

What is this one talking. Please make your point intelligently. The Father did not begat a sterile Son.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

On top your blasphemy.

Where's the blasphemy?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

. grin

On top simple question!
This is one of the best questions ever asked in Nairaland.
If Jesus Christ is the Son of God, he should have the power to increase and multiply like his Father. He is the express image of the Father.
So yes, he is not sterile but his own son has not been revealed to us. So let's stick to the revealed words.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

On top your blasphemy.
Any question this lazy boy can't answer, he calls it blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2023
duro4chang:
I am one of His grand sons
Wrong, we are the Children of God and co heirs with Christ.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2023
MrPRevailer:
Only begotten Son of God means Word of God, Spirit of God.

JESUS: I came out from God.
John 8:42, John 16:27-28

Interaction of the Spirit of God and God.
Genesis 1:2,3, 26
You are not even answering the question. The question was, is Christ also capable of having his own son?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2023
tctrills:

This is one of the best questions ever asked in Nairaland.
If Jesus Christ is the Son of God, he should have the power to increase and multiply like his Father. He is the express image of the Father.
So yes, he is not sterile but his own son has not been revealed to us. So let's stick to the revealed words.

Sorry, how long does it take the father to beget the son? Instantaneous! lipsrsealed

How long do you think it will take the son to beget his own son? Forever! cool

How long do you think it will take the advocate aka holy spirit to bring you the news of a baby grandson of God? Forever! grin

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. John 14:26

Some things just don't make sense at all!
How can God have a son and His son will be sterile?
How can the so-called last Adam not be like the first Adam "Be fruitful and Multiply"?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

[b]Sorry, how long does it take the father to beget the son? Instantaneous!
lipsrsealed[/b] What do you mean instantaneous, were you there?

[b]How long do you think it will take the son to beget his own son? Forever!
cool[/b] How do you know the son does not yet have his own son.

[b]How long do you think it will take the advocate aka holy spirit to bring you the news of a baby grandson of God? Forever! grin[/b] The purpose of the Spirit is to lead you to God through Christ not to be breaking heavenly news to you. God only reveals what you need to know.

[b]But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. John 14:26[/b] Teach you all things is different from tell you all things. The Spirit teaches you and leads you to salvation. Its not CNN that you turn on for news.

[b]Some things just don't make sense at all!

How can God have a son and His son will be sterile?
How can the so-called last Adam not be like the first Adam "Be fruitful and Multiply"?
[/b] His son can't and is not sterile. It was you who decided that Jesus Christ is Sterile. God never revealed that his son is sterile.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Lawag3: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

The son wasn't given birth to. You make the mistake of attributing the human attributes of of procreation to a God . The wonders of God are too big not all can be understood by mere mortals
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Lawag3:

The son wasn't given birth to. You make the mistake of attributing the human attributes of of procreation to a God . The wonders of God are too big not all can be understood by mere mortals

Where did i say Jesus was given birth to like humans? Of course Mary gave birth to him.

But if Jesus is the son of God, then who is the son of Jesus?

Or does the sonship of God ends with Jesus?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2023
tctrills:
His son can't and is not sterile. It was you who decided that Jesus Christ is Sterile. God never revealed that his son is sterile.

Did Jesus get married on earth?
Did he ever copulate with a woman?

No!

So how will Jesus have son in heaven or on earth?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Lawag3: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did i say Jesus was given birth to like humans? Of course Mary gave birth to him.

But if Jesus is the son of God, then who is the son of Jesus?

Or does the sonship of God ends with Jesus?

Nope through Jesus any believer can become a son of God joint heir with Christ that's what the bible calles it
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Did Jesus get married on earth?
Did he ever copulate with a woman?

No!

So how will Jesus have son in heaven or on earth?
Now you are getting it all wrong. First, we don't know if Jesus married or had a child so let's not guess. Also, you seem to forget that Jesus was not created on earth. He existed long before his earthly birth. He said, before Abraham, I Am. He was God's firstborn of every creature. Your mistake is that you are looking at his earthly birth as his beginning. He was the firstborn of the Father even before Mary was born.
Just as the Father had a son I heaven, Jesus can equally do the same.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
tctrills:
Now you are getting it all wrong. First, we don't know if Jesus married or had a child so let's not guess. Also, you seem to forget that Jesus was not created on earth. He existed long before his earthly birth. He said, before Abraham, I Am.He was God's firstborn of every creature. Your mistake is that you are looking at his earthly birth as his beginning. He was the firstborn of the Father even before Mary was born.
Just as the Father had a son I heaven, Jesus can equally do the same.

The colored word is false! You can check the translation of that verse from Greek (ego eimi)!

Exodus 3:14 "And God spoke to Moses, saying, I am (ego eimi) THE BEING; and he said, Thus shall ye say to the children of Israel, THE BEING has sent me to you."

John 9:8-9 The neighbors and those who had seen him before as a beggar were saying, “Is this not the man who used to sit and beg?” Some said, “It is he.” Others said, “No, but he is like him.” He kept saying, “I am he.” (ego eimi)

So quit hyping Jesus more than he is.
If God has a son, then his son must also have one!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

The colored word is false! You can check the translation of that verse from Greek (ego eimi)!

Exodus 3:14 "And God spoke to Moses, saying, I am (ego eimi) THE BEING; and he said, Thus shall ye say to the children of Israel, THE BEING has sent me to you."

John 9:8-9 The neighbors and those who had seen him before as a beggar were saying, “Is this not the man who used to sit and beg?” Some said, “It is he.” Others said, “No, but he is like him.” He kept saying, “I am he.” (ego eimi)

So quit hyping Jesus more than he is.
If God has a son, then his son must also have one!
What point are you trying to make? I agree that the Son of God should be able to have a son so why the argument?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
tctrills:

Any question this lazy boy can't answer, he calls it blasphemy.

Stupid thing go and ask your father what style he used for fuqing your mother after all it is a question! Idiot children who have no respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.