Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Davido Asked Me To Manage Chioma – Ubi Franklin Speaks On His Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Asked Me To Manage Chioma – Ubi Franklin Speaks On His Relationship (775 Views)

Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff / Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Asked Me To Manage Chioma – Ubi Franklin Speaks On His Relationship by ExclusiveBet: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nigerian music executive, Ubi Franklin has said Afrobeats superstar, David Adeleke aka Davido, hired him to be Chioma’s manager.

The Triple MG boss said Davido called him in 2018 to make the request and they have been friends since then.

Ubi Franklin made the revelation while speaking about his relationship with the DMW boss and his woman, Chioma Avril Rowland on Tea with Taymesan podcast.

He said Davido has always supported him in different ways and never for once judged him for any of the controversial issues surrounding his marriage and business.

According to the entertainment mogul, sometimes whenever he is down and in his worst periods, OBO always calls to cheer him up.

He stressed that he values his relationship with them and loves them greatly because they always stand by him.

Re: Davido Asked Me To Manage Chioma – Ubi Franklin Speaks On His Relationship by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Great!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Mohbad Dead / "Good Marriages Exist" - Netizens React As Jay Jay Okocha Renews Wedding Vows / Rising Musicain (styleford) Dead In Vehicle Accident This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.