Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer (16409 Views)

Gunmen Attack INEC Office, Police Station, Residential Building In Anambra / Gunmen Attack INEC Office In Osun, Burn Ballot Papers, Card Readers. Photos / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by obyrich(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
no election in Biafra land

Is that too hard to understand?
Your wish. Sticking to a strategy that failed in Anambra state is prove of your dumbness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
efeski:

And later the same people will cry marginalisation.
#VictimMentality

You people have suddenly forgetting that there is boko haram, fulani herdsmen, bandits election thuggery from the north supporting by your Nigerian political scammers/politicians that has been bombing and massacring indigenous communities because political interest! Oh what the hypocrites are Nigerians.

Anyways, there will be no more your Nigerian elections in our Biafra territory if don't like it Do & Die.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin grin grin

ipobarecriminals:
angry My village. Why are u shinning ur teeth angry? .Are u happy that No ERECTION in South East undecided? God pass una angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by faceland: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
All INEC offices in the South East should have CCTV and at least one armoured vehicle to protect the police on duty.

We should see/identify the attackers.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by Successs1010: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
ehhhhhhh

#spotifyartist #Spotify #spotifyfollowers #monthlylisteners
Hello,
Have you been looking for the best place to get real audience and organic engagement to your Spotify music?
Clink on the link below for more details how I can be of help..
https://www.fiverr.com/share/B0eeW5
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by Bridget95(f): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
No election in alaigbo, even if it should hold, they won't av 1 million votes in total
They won't have 1 million votes because you lord and personal Saviour thiefnub.u and his cohorts have disenfranchised them by withholding their pvcs .
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by od501: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kingxchange44:
All this killings are politically championed. Put call

You are smart

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by Litmus: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
The irony of supposed oppression of "The People" as the supposed catalyst for all of the world's revolution is that if the majority of the world's people had thire choice manifest in the world, there would be no wars today and none would have occurred since after the birth of Christ.

Majority, if not all of the world's anarchy, is caused by the wishes and actions of the few over the wishes of the majority.

If a few didn't run around threatening people with guns or death to sit at home, the majority wouldn't sit at home. If the majority rose up and attacked gunmen and bandits at the train station or in the train, trains in Nigeria would eventually experience safety from bandits.

If majority had their way, Russia and Ukraine wouldn't be warring.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
kingbee90:
The people of South East are getting it all wrong with this Biafra stuff.
How can you be destroying your region & killing your people because you want your own country.

Not a wise move at all
Nigeria was created to steal, destroy & to kill. Tell Nigeria to stop destroying our territory because of ruga.

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by Tom1960: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
That is what you get when you armed an illiterate, he will use the weapon against you. Say no to terrorism. Never sponsor crimes.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by Monday60655(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is pure handwork of Asari Dokubo and Simon Ekpa. God will expose you all.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
They should deploy army to inec posts .
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by uba1991: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
AK481:
buhari have failed in its responsibility to secure nigerians .
how can Buhari secure you from yourself? You are the ipob,you are the gunmen so why are you blaming Buhari?
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by drealcivilceno(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
kingbee90:
The people of South East are getting it all wrong with this Biafra stuff.
How can you be destroying your region & killing your people because you want your own country.

Not a wise move at all

No be IPOB dey do this thing, believe it or not!
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Am very sure after election all this burning of INEC Offices in the south east will stop. Apparently, the people doing all this are paid to disrupt election in the south east.
My worry is that when the so called unknown gunmen kill one uniform person in the east. You get to see military might in the east for that period. But when INEC Offices or personnels are killed in the east. The government keeps mute. Burning of INEC Offices and killing it's personnels in the east is clearly sponsored to prevent people from voting

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by Mitsurugi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
efeski:

You think you've communicated.

This is where your perceived brilliance should come in.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by MeineMutter: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
Separatist groups and criminal elements in the South East have armed a large number of unemployed boys who go about threatening prospective voters and destroying INEC offices.

If things continue like this, it will lead to unprecedented voter apathy during presidential election in the region, and Peter Obi will unfortunately bear the brunt.

He is already biting the dust. Igbos are always losers when it comes to presidential election in Nigeria.

Ilé ò gbàá, ònà ò gbàá níí s’ewé àár’àgbá. Eastern Region ‘ò níí r’ójú until they apologize to the North for killing most senior galant officers in that cou.p.

Eastern Region will keep eating political leftovers unless they repent from their hatred-filled character.

Saboteurs gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Same Enugu mishroom party lp and PDP are banking on .smh.
FG should declare state of emergency in states like this so election can hold peacefully. All these attacks are likely to be politically motivated.
check my signature for free stuffs

You say likely? It is politically motivated and not likely
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by IGBOSON1: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
Separatist groups and criminal elements in the South East have armed a large number of unemployed boys who go about threatening prospective voters and destroying INEC offices.

If things continue like this, it will lead to unprecedented voter apathy during presidential election in the region, and Peter Obi will unfortunately bear the brunt.

Separatist groups have nothing to do with the senseless attacks on INEC facilities and murdering innocent individuals as a result! That’s what the wicked invading hegemonic imbeciles want you to believe and why they have their agents all over social-media trying to give this falsehood the oxygen of publicity and ‘authenticity’!

IPOB have witnessed at least three previous presidential election cycles. How come they never resorted to this modus-operandi of targeting INEC offices and personnel until now?

These attacks are carried out by non-Igbo invaders….possibly, with ties to security personnel and formations, and their main aim is to try and scare away those going to pick up their PVCs and also create a climate of fear in the hopes of weakening Peter Obis’ support base!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by Princessogaraya(f): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
They have been tight security there,since 2020
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by AK481(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
uba1991:
how can Buhari secure you from yourself? You are the ipob,you are the gunmen so why are you blaming Buhari?

You are an idiot.
Did I vote ipob to secure me , is UGM on the ballot when I was considering who will secure me ?

Whose responsibility is it in your dull brain is given the constitutional power to secure the country ?
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by deeva2: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
OBI cannot sow IPOB and reap ASO ROCK..

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by uba1991: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
AK481:

You are an idiot.
Did I vote ipob to secure me , is UGM on the ballot when I was considering who will secure me ?

Whose responsibility is it in your dull brain is given the constitutional power to secure the country ?
nobody was voted to secure you from yourself. The only way Buhari can secure you from yourself is to kill you. Buhari is not a killer.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by enigma1990: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
commissioner of police in the state has been convened to discuss the latest incident and design additional strategies for fortifying the offices and protecting the personnel and materials.
Them self want to dey use otumokpor them want fortify them self with juju shame on Nigerian police.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by ElSudani: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi's friends and neighbors.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by 9japride(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Politics is really a dirty game. See how funny characters are saying it's ipob just to distract people's attention from the real objectives of those miscreants.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by lamalang(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
I don't know why some Ibos hate their own, your brother is contesting for president yet you are killing your own and burning Inec office

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by 9LifeCat: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
LegendHero:
Those Obiidiots that blamed Hope Uzodinma on the other Imo thread should come and blame Ugwuanyi now since this is happening in a PDP state.

The SE planted the seed of terrorism and now it is germinating. They are on a self destruct mode.

In 2 years time, if the president in power ignore IPOB terrorism like Buhari, Borno will be like heaven compared to the SE region.

Na only the children of those policemen I pity.
bless up bro! I was about typing same..... I can't imagine a particular tribe is destroying itself just to spite others. I pity some gullible and naive one's wey dey support them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by 9LifeCat: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
deeva2:
OBI cannot sow IPOB and reap ASO ROCK..
werey nni Bobo yi sha. Lol
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by doneback04: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
The opposition party is behind this attack, since they release that Peter obi got the highest crowd Enugu state they want to set the iNEc office on fire,
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by Inosky: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
no election in Biafra land

Is that too hard to understand?

You're sick. This evil you're supporting will soon consume you. It will definitely affect in a very hard way, trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / Why Is Lagos Center Of Excellence / Public Procurement Amendment Bill Passed By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.