Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) (1393 Views)

IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Uba76: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf5m0s41_KQ

Following a long-gun duel that left some of the criminals dead and others in custody, security personnel in Imo State burst the camp of the unidentified gunmen at Akokwa, Arondizuogu with the help of a coordinated intelligence report.

These criminal groups are suspected of being behind a number of attacks in the state, including the murder of police officers in Mbaise and Akokwa, the burning down of police stations, the attack and attempted kidnapping of the former governor, Ikedi Ohakim, the kidnapping of Miss. P.P. Johnson, a female soldier in Okigwe, and most recently the attack in Akokwa that resulted in numerous fatalities.

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/16/security-personnel-blasted-an-unknown-gunmans-hideout-in-akokwa-imo-video/

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by DispatcherLagos: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin
Nigeria army is doing well...... reason why I recommend using them to guard our police stations.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by triple996(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
ESN terrorists are being bursted Left and right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Dozzywest(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Mrkindness: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kill them all

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
ESN terrorists are being bursted Left and right.

ESN were created to protect the bushes of southern Nigeria from Fulani invaders, I listened carefully the day kanu lunched it.

Do you want these Fulani boys to invade the local communities in south East?

As for the unknown gunmen, no one knows who they are including Kanu himself.

3 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Yaribanzaonic: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
cheesy grin grin grin....
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by yarimo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
OBI in far way London won't be happy with this news

7 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

ESN were created to protect the bushes of southern Nigeria from Fulani invaders, I listened carefully the day kanu lunched it.

Do you want these Fulani boys to invade the local communities in south East?

As for the unknown gunmen, no one knows who they are including Kanu himself.
lolzz we are yet see to fulanis the so called ESN has captured. except burning ugochinyere's house at akokwa

7 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
lolzz we are yet to fulanis the so called ESN has captured. except burning ugochinyere's house at akokwa

If you have a personal rift with the ESN or it's founder why don't you state it here!

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

If you have a personal rift with the ESN or it's founder why don't you state it here!
I have rift, with destructive idol worshippers who are bringing doom to my people

4 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
I have rift, with destructive idol worshippers who are bringing doom to my people

So you want these Fulani terrorist to invade poor Igbo communities and slaughter the humans there without no one going after them?

Or do you have a means of protecting those villagers who's mothers and daughters are being raped and butchered on their farmland?

Do you pretend not to see all these crimes by the Fulanis?

Or are you part of the world depopulation agenda?

You pretend not to see that the governors, soldiers and Police don't care, when the ESN goes after the terrorist you say that are bringing destruction and I ask how?

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

So you want these Fulani terrorist to invade poor Igbo communities and slaughter the humans there without no one going after them?

Or do you have a means of protecting those villagers who's mothers and daughters are being raped and butchered on their farmland?

Do you pretend not to see all these crimes by the Fulanis?

Or are you part of the world depopulation agenda?

You pretend not to see that the governors, soldiers and Police don't care, when the ESN goes after the terrorist you say that are bringing destruction and I ask how?
bible says wisdom is profitable. there are channels to treat criminal acts.yoruba has their security personnel , south east Governors has its own but you and your jettisoned that. Governors even begged your chief terrorist Nnamdi kanu to incorporate his armed gang into ebubeagu but he refused because they have sinister motives. don't worry chicken has come home to roast. if South East no burn from now till 3 months. I will stop posting in nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
bible says wisdom is profitable. there are channels to treat criminal acts.yoruba has their security personnel , south east Governors has its own but you and your jettisoned that. Governors even begged your chief terrorist Nnamdi kanu to incorporate his armed gang into ebubeagu but he refused because they have sinister motives. don't worry chicken has come home to roast. if South East no burn from now till 3 months. I will stop posting in nairaland.

I guess you are acting on personal hate!

You pretend not to know that before ESN came up Kanu once met the southeast governors on the establishment of a security network and they jointly disagreed.

Some of you look down on that man Kanu but one thing I believe is that if he was fake like you mentioned, he would have been dead long ago especially during MASSOB.

I don't think I can find a man of God in Nigeria today who has half of what Kanu is made of. Don't forget he is human too!

Now, the east will not burn but the Nigerian soldier will wake the people's consciousness if they take the war to them. I can bet you that Nigeria will regret such decision.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Fejoku: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
It simply means you will die within the next three months.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Zulum500: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You pretend not to know that before ESN came up Kanu once met the southeast governors on the establishment of a security network and they jointly disagreed.

Some of you look down on that man Kanu but one thing I believe is that if he was fake like you mentioned, he would have been dead long ago especially during MASSOB.

I don't think I can find a man of God in Nigeria today who has half of what Kanu is made of. Don't forget he is human too!

Now, the east will not burn but the Nigerian soldier will wake the people's consciousness if they take the war to them. I can bet you that Nigeria will regret such decision.

Gibberish from peeg
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

no hate. If kanu is man of God then Lucifer is arch angel Michael. hahahaha, you guys are so blindly. may God open your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fejoku:

It simply means you will die within the next three months.
lol I haven't even finish speaking they burnt 5 buildings in ihiala. it has been foretold South East will burn . your emotion can't stop it except your group and people of South East repent and turn to God. why is it all the news coming from south east is violence. na God dey do am. repent all you perish
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Madmohamed123: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Uba76:

Following a long-gun duel that left some of the criminals dead and others in custody, security personnel in Imo State burst the camp of the unidentified gunmen at Akokwa, Arondizuogu with the help of a coordinated intelligence report.

These criminal groups are suspected of being behind a number of attacks in the state, including the murder of police officers in Mbaise and Akokwa, the burning down of police stations, the attack and attempted kidnapping of the former governor, Ikedi Ohakim, the kidnapping of Miss. P.P. Johnson, a female soldier in Okigwe, and most recently the attack in Akokwa that resulted in numerous fatalities.

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/16/security-personnel-blasted-an-unknown-gunmans-hideout-in-akokwa-imo-video/
anybody terrorising my region should go down including Fulani terrorist

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

who can help East. I cry for South East. even the world powers will give buhari the power to be ruthless to East. wait and see. hope your not in East because it shall surely come to pass.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Fejoku: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
lol I haven't even finish speaking they burnt 5 buildings in ihiala. it has been foretold South East will burn . your emotion can't stop it except your group and people of South East repent and turn to God. why is it all the news coming from south east is violence. na God dey do am. repent all you perish
You think I'm emotional but you're the one that have been emotional with your fake prophecies that have all failed.
Your death is coming owing to your hatred for the SE. As you wish us death, we equally wish you death. There shouldn't be any qualms here.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Fejoku: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
who can help East. I cry for South East. even the world powers will give buhari the power to be ruthless to East. wait and see. hope your not in East because it shall surely come to pass.
Lmao. The UN deadline of 6 months for the release of MNK will be elapsing by February ending. The next stage of the struggle will begin. Fulani terrorists will fall in Biafran land.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fejoku:

You think I'm emotional but you're the one that have been emotional with your fake prophecies that have all failed.
Your death is coming owing to your hatred for the SE. As you wish us death, we equally wish you death. There shouldn't be any qualms here.
non has failed, ihiala, anambra was on fire last week according to my message.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Fejoku: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
non has failed, ihiala, anambra was on fire last week according to my message.
I'm not here to argue with you. Our messages here shall bear testimony to who among us is correct. Even you shall fall in our Biafran land.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fejoku:

Lmao. The UN deadline of 6 months for the release of MNK will be elapsing by February ending. The next stage of the struggle will begin. Fulani terrorists will fall in Biafran land.
The Lord God Almighty has given fulani and army go ahead to deal ruthless to you . your mnk is walking corpse already. he is sick and shall surely perish. be ready to run to the bush. pray they don't bomb you there.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fejoku:

I'm not here to argue with you. Our messages here shall bear testimony to who among us is correct. Even you shall fall in our Biafran land.
is not far. we shall see. If that your small arusi and my God on whose command shall I obey
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
all this ipob listen , Buhari plans something and world power shall give him authority to deal with you. I pity the civilians that will be killed ..no emotional cry by ipob can salvage your situation. they won't even listen to you until this judgement is accomplished in you.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Fejoku: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
okeysoninv:
The Lord God Almighty has given fulani and army go ahead to deal ruthless to you . your mnk is walking corpse already. he is sick and shall surely perish. be ready to run to the bush. pray they don't bomb you there.
Hahaha... Your insanity is glaring for all to see. Talking about God Almighty given bloody vampires the power to kill children of God. Every reasonable person would have known the terrorist that you are.
We shall see how it goes. Your death shall be confirmed here on nairaland. You will fall in Biafran land. The fulanis will have their stinking asses kicked out of our land very soon.
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Dniel: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Uba76:

Once a peaceful Nigeria
Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by Fejoku: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
all this ipob listen , Buhari plans something and world power shall give him authority to deal with you. I pity the civilians that will be killed ..no emotional cry by ipob can salvage your situation. they won't even listen to you until this judgement is accomplished in you.
It is for men to propose but only for God to dispose. Jubrin Al Sudan and his fulani hordes will fall in Biafran land. The world shall have a record of it and it shall be told to the future generations of Biafrans how we resisted and defeated the fulani vampires.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Blasted An Unknown Gunman’s Hideout In Akokwa, Imo (VIDEO) by okeysoninv: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fejoku:
[color=#006600][/color]
Hahaha... Your insanity is glaring for all to see. Talking about God Almighty given bloody vampires the power to kill children of God. Every reasonable person would have known the terrorist that you are.
We shall see how it goes. Your death shall be confirmed here on nairaland. You will fall in Biafran land. The fulanis will have there stinking asses kicked out of our land very soon.
children of idol worshippers, let's watch and see how It shall come to pass..like I said stay in the east from next week up till 6 months. don't be in Lagos and be typing oo. we want to check something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 , Woodberry Forfeited $8million Proceeds Of Crime / G5 Representative Seyi Makinde Rescue Adamawa For Fintiri, Atiku Hiding / Hypocrisy Of The Nairaland:if It Was Peter Obi That Was Spotted On The Helicopte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.