Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! (4008 Views)

2023 Poll: Peter Obi’s Biggest Challenges To Win General Election / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Zandena(f): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
I can't just imagine and belief that Presidential candidate of labour party Peter Obi Pandora Ambassador would stoop so callously low by alleging that seven local governments areas in Niger state are under the control of Bandits.
This is not only lies but callous and repugnant of an unrepentant bigot who tries to score cheap political points!.
The hate-filled postulation is a filthy imagination of a corruption personified Obi is the height of political recklessness and mischief.
Obi that deliberately ignores his burning backyards in the south east and wants to quench the fire hundreds of kilometres away. Obi should tell the world how many LGAs are accessible to people in SE? Obi's speech was full of contradictions and policy fallacies that can't be found anywhere in the globe.
Today i get to really know that this Obi is an over hype individual mostly by his tribal fellows.
Peter Obi is dumbest!

36 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Omahleigh(f): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
I can't just imagine and belief that Presidential candidate of labour party Peter Obi Pandora Ambassador would stoop so callously low by alleging that seven local governments areas in Niger state are under the control of Bandits.
This is not only lies but callous and repugnant of an unrepentant bigot who tries to score cheap political points!.
The hate-filled postulation is a filthy imagination of a corruption personified Obi is the height of political recklessness and mischief.
Obi that deliberately ignores his burning backyards in the south east and wants to quench the fire hundreds of kilometres away. Obi should tell the world how many LGAs are accessible to people in SE? Obi's speech was full of contradictions and policy fallacies that can't be found anywhere in the globe.
Today i get to really know that this Obi is an over hype individual mostly by his tribal fellows.
Peter Obi is dumbest!

Continue denying the obvious, na your own people dey suffer am.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Brendaniel: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

Did he lie, how many parts of Nigeria today are under bandits running free and you even missed the spelling of the venue...

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Omahleigh(f): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Brendaniel:

Did he lie, how many parts of Nigeria today are under bandits running free and you even missed the spelling of the venue...

Na olodo like him Oga grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by RZArecta(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Agbadorian îmbeciles can never have sense in this world or the next one

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Tochi3(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin

PO have not left Chatham house... this one don start cry already

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by ubest1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Facts check Obi is not lying, is even more LGA under bandit/BH controlled

Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

10 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Trollronaldo: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
You can't even spell Chattam's house correctly dude

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Nayturalistic: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
….

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by kingsways: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

Shut up. People like you are the problem of this country.

You expect him to say there is peace everywhere when a Rev Father was burnt to ashes some days ago in his own country and for no offense whatsoever

11 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Idiko1: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

Why are you twisted out of human form because Peter Obi was economical with the facts? I guess you would have been pain-free if Peter Obi had stated entire Niger State remains under siege by the bandits. Niger State not local government areas is occupied by the bandits.

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by StormpyBee: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obi lie the sweet my belle.

My incoming, please tell me more.

Like it or not Obi is your next president

12 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Ofunaofu: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Trollronaldo:
You can't even spell Chattam's house correctly dude

Dude was such in a hurry to post on Nairaland but ended up embarrassing himself

13 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by tolexy007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

No cry No Cry

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Zulum500: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Omahleigh:

Na olodo like him Oga grin

Obidense na datti first cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Zulum500: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
tolexy007:

No cry No Cry

Na datti first cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Zulum500: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Idiko1:

Why are you twisted out of human form because Peter Obi was economical with the facts? I guess you would have been pain-free if Peter Obi had stated entire Niger State remains under siege by the bandits. Niger State not local government areas is occupied by the bandits.

Na datti first cry grin

1 Like

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Madmohamed123: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!
you sound like FFk

1 Like

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

Please can you now tell us how many LG is under the control of boko boys since you know the truth......

You forgot Reno has a dual citizenship and he does not live in Nigeria....

Reno omokri wannnaaa beeee

Amoeba

6 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Shikini: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

OP, you're laughably ignorant.

In Cross River state alone where I just returned from, bandits operate almost freely in two LGAs of Bakassi and Akpabuyo.

Bandits have sacked occupants of this massive resettlement estate below and the place is currently rotting away with weeds and reptiles.

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Ikea81: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

Okay, please can you visit the 7 local govt council and do a video for us abeg. We wan check something

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by ibechris(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

Obi is saying the truth. I lived close to Niger state. It used to be 12 before they were repelled to now 7 states.

I think u are just biased and sentimental.

This is pure hate.

6 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by ibechris(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
kingsways:

Shut up. People like you are the problem of this country.

You expect him to say there is peace everywhere when a Rev Father was burnt to ashes some days ago in his own country and for no offense whatsoever

Another reveren father was kidnapped in Ekiti state over the weekend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by ibechris(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
U guy will just sit down in Lagos doing nothing and only think that Tinubu will win the way Buhari won the last election.

Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Digriz(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!
go there and tell them are you dumb.

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Nijablast: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obi is a stupid boy cheesy angry grin
Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by gidgiddy: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

The situation in the South East does not compare with what is going in any state in the North. What we have in the South East is occassional gun attacks, some of which are criminal, and some political.

However, what we have in the North is wholesale slaughter of people by gunmen. Judt look at the pictures below

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Omoboricash(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Has Obi spoken abouts killings in South East, the unknown gunmen, ESN, sit at home on Monday. What a disaster presidential candidate. Has he spoken about killing that happened during his tenure as governor of Anambra.
If he had developed Anambra himself wouldn't be residing LAGOS. Have you seen any other state ex-governor resides in anambra?
Peter Obi is a failure
Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by sukar886: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!
You are so dump, common sense you no get

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Vinnie2000(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
OP

because of the Wickedness in ur Heart,

you can NOT even Spell 'Chatham' Well. sad

Don't Change it o undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by aspher: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zandena:
Peter Obi is dumbest!

See the energy with which you vomited nonsense, as if the innocent man is Nigeria's problem at the moment. Saw people queue for fuel today at the rate of 270/L; then thought to myself that with the way some of you hate PO, suffer may soon wear you chains. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Biggest Lie At CHATHAM House! by Superwave16320: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Why not outline the obvious he denied so people will know many of you Igbos on NL are not just lunatics that can not pen your thought or reason rationally but rather supporting a failure n looter as presidential candidate.

Omahleigh:

Continue denying the obvious, na your own people dey suffer am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

25% In FCT - A Simple Explanation On Why APC And INEC Have Erred (my Opinion) / Another Minister, Tunji-ojo Fingered In Another N438m Fraud. / Breaking: Road Blocked, Commuters Stranded As Hungry Nigerians Protest ( Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.