Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria (2939 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by adedayoa2(f): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
We will come out. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by realestate99: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120090911:

No matter how you guys from Tinubu's camp pay Ekpa to compromise southeast during election next Month, which is not possible, I can assure you that the bloc votes Obi will get from East will delete Tinubu split votes from West, Mark my post, Southsouth is another region that will deliver bloc votes for Obi, with Lagos, Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Nassarawa and other area he will perform well, it will be over, you nuisance with Simon Ekpa name will be history after Feb 25th grin, you guys are so dumb you are after South-east not knowing Tinubu is going down in the North grin grin
, are you not tired of being on the loosing side perpetually? I have never seen a man put huge effort on an obvious project that is destined to fail like you, do you have a blood convenant with failure? I must really commend your effort towards propagating failed ventures and agendas Everytime. Quote this comment today, Obi will loose massively and by April " Biafra or death song will be the new Anthem. You lots are very predictable like Lukaku's first touch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Image123(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lamidi Kanu go tey for that place, i trust Buhari for this one. Except e wan use am for election runs package.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by sapele914(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
nedu666:
Ekpa is a failed lawyer. Mumu man lost it yesterday during his tenth fundraiser in 3 months. The mumu was complaining about his followers of over 70k. Why are u following me if u will not contribute to the cause. At end of the day he raised nothing. Even his followers hailing disappear during fundraiser
Ipobian mumus are too many, it will be impossible for him not to raise good money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Aloof: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
efulefu
What you don't know is bigger than you
We movee

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Simon Ekpa may never walk a free man in Biafraland.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by TheChameleon: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lanretoye:
To say I be igbo,I will go home and protect my brothers and sisters

You can't be an Igbo.... you would be wearing your wife's skirts and bleating from the safety of Lagos or Abidjan.

Imagine a whole tribe controlled by a fatso continents away.

2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by pokilo: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ekpa ANUOFIA..
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED..!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ekpa hours they numbered already
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by biaframaster200: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Simeon Ekpa is locking the entire destiny of Nyamiri people for 2 days....

May your days be rough im Nyamiri region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
realestate99:

, are you not tired of being on the loosing side perpetually? I have never seen a man put huge effort on an obvious project that is destined to fail like you, do you have a blood convenant with failure? I must really commend your effort towards propagating failed ventures and agendas Everytime. Quote this comment today, Obi will loose massively and by April " Biafra or death song will be the new Anthem. You lots are very predictable like Lukaku's first touch .

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120090911:

No matter how you guys from Tinubu's camp pay Ekpa to compromise southeast during election next Month, which is not possible, I can assure you that the bloc votes Obi will get from East will delete Tinubu split votes from West, Mark my post, Southsouth is another region that will deliver bloc votes for Obi, with Lagos, Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Nassarawa and other area he will perform well, it will be over, you nuisance with Simon Ekpa name will be history after Feb 25th grin, you guys are so dumb you are after South-east not knowing Tinubu is going down in the North grin grin

with 500k apathy votes grin
clown

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by uba1991: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Where is gidigidi and emmergination3. Now come and celebrate, there will be another blood distribution on 23rd and 24th of January.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
if e sure for u go out on that day
he is enemy of Biafra
Wotowoto to all the enemies of Biafra

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2023
techWriter3:
Ekpa hours they numbered already
go back to school Ewu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Aloof:

Simon Ekpa may never walk a free man in Biafraland.
ekwensu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Aloof: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
ekwensu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Mpa gị.

You chose Biafra over the life of ndị Igbo.

Useless efulefus, as if Biafra is the only thing that matters in life.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Yibo(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2023
Aloof:

Mpa gị.

You chose Biafra over the life of ndị Igbo.

Useless efulefus, as if Biafra is the only thing that matters in life.

don't go out if you like yourself
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Tochj(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2023
Anyone still giving that Finland based criminal a listening ears is a Fool.
Simon Ekpa is a petty criminal.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2023
post=120090911:

Nwokem u no get shame at all. Someone is calling for the release of Nnamdi Kanu that you once publicly worshipped here on Nairaland and you calling Tinubu.

Did I not warn you about Nnamdi Kanu. I told you that a time will come you will be ashamed of being associated with Nnamdi Kanu you thought I was joking. Ifugonu ya?

Unu ncha amacharo ife . Most of you are blind to the future. The same way you vigorously campaigned for Chukwuma Soludo but once he told you the truth he became a bad person.

Kedu oge anyi bu Igbo g'amalu ife?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2023
realestate99:

, are you not tired of being on the loosing side perpetually? I have never seen a man put huge effort on an obvious project that is destined to fail like you, do you have a blood convenant with failure? I must really commend your effort towards propagating failed ventures and agendas Everytime. Quote this comment today, Obi will loose massively and by April " Biafra or death song will be the new Anthem. You lots are very predictable like Lukaku's first touch.
I have also told him my own gossip truth. It's left for him to count his teeth with his tongue.
Igbos say that, " Omara asu sua n'ikwe....omaro asu sua n'ani ".
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Its like this lockdown dey give Ekpa orgasm😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by Owoino: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
The best leader for Biafra, abeg lock them up until The Federal Republic of Nigeria finishes their elections. grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria by rollandi: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
you are a mor0n

Mazi Simon Ekpa
@Nlfpmod @Mynd44 @Seun @dominique

Rule 2 broken incessantly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraud Alert: Scam Link Asking You To Apply For FGN Child Support! / Waterboarding / Fg cancel Warri Petroluem University, New Petrolum Inst in Abuja,Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.