Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan (2205 Views)

Factory Job Openings In Uyo; Interview January 6, 2020 | #jobsinakwaibom / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Company Name: ATMANCorp
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None

[b]Responsibilities

Operating machinery.
Sorting and packing products.
Loading goods into crates ready for dispatch.
Cleaning and maintaining work areas.
Maintaining quality control.
Following health and safety procedures.
Requirements & Skills
Ability to follow instructions.
Must possess a team spirit.
A good level of concentration.
Physical stamina.
energetic, tactful, proactive ability to Stand for long hours

[b][/b]Minimum Qualification Requirements
No formal qualification is required.
Although a High School Diploma or related qualification is desirable.

*Accommodations are available, Interested Applicant should call or leave a message.
ATMANCorp is an integrated agriculture and processing company committed to delivering the highest quality products to the Nigerian market.
Overtime is paid to staff weekly!

Please contact: info@atmancorporation.com
Whattsapp: 0903.759.2610

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by riverbird: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Another modern slavery angry, from the description above you should know what you are going into, and am very sure it's seven days no break. All this Chinese and Lebanese that our government has given the go ahead to use Nigerians anyhow they want.

11 Likes

Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by Batson22: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
HOW MUCH NOW
Company Name: ATMANCorp
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None

[b]Responsibilities

Operating machinery.
Sorting and packing products.
Loading goods into crates ready for dispatch.
Cleaning and maintaining work areas.
Maintaining quality control.
Following health and safety procedures.
Requirements & Skills
Ability to follow instructions.
Must possess a team spirit.
A good level of concentration.
Physical stamina.
energetic, tactful, proactive ability to Stand for long hours

[b][/b]Minimum Qualification Requirements
No formal qualification is required.
Although a High School Diploma or related qualification is desirable.

*Accommodations are available, Interested Applicant should call or leave a message.
ATMANCorp is an integrated agriculture and processing company committed to delivering the highest quality products to the Nigerian market.
Overtime is paid to staff weekly!

Please contact: info@atmancorporation.com
Whattsapp: 0903.759.2610

[/quote]
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by muyico(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Location and salary range? Worker plenty here,and dey nid ur accommodation
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by Unlimitk(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
muyico:
they are in Ido Oyo state
don't go there if u value your life
I went there and regret it
a warning is enough for the wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by Goldenboy01(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Unlimitk:

they are in Ido Oyo state
don't go there if u value your life
I went there and regret it
a warning is enough for the wise

Open up to us so that we won't fall victim.....
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2023
It is not any of what you mentioned. Everything you stated is false and unnecessary to state. You could have asked for more details to get the truth.

It is not run by foreigners.
It is not modern day slavery.
It is not a 7 day a week schedule.

We even encourage staff to farm and provide funding to them to cultivate land, sell their product at market rate and increase incomes. Clearly you have had bad experiences somewhere else and are projecting it without any facts.

1 Like

Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by riverbird: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2023
soyenuga:
It is not any of what you mentioned. Everything you stated is false and unnecessary to state. You could have asked for more details to get the truth.

We even encourage staff to farm and provide funding to them to cultivate land, sell their product at market rate and increase incomes. Clearly you have had bad experiences somewhere else and are projecting it without any facts.

Ok, let the best candidate get the job.
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Please contact above for more detailed information but the salary ranges from 30k to 40k, depending on skill level. Accommodation is free.
Location is in Ido LGA, 45 min from Ibadan.

muyico:
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2023
This statement was made by someone seeking attention. It is not a proper depiction of the company. Please keep in mind the same person who posted these statements has another post seeking "Cheap Ashawos" So please recognize the background of the author.

We can answer any questions and you are welcome to visit. Also a simple search online and you will see videos of the facility.

Goldenboy01:

Open up to us so that we won't fall victim.....
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by Unlimitk(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
soyenuga:
This statement was made by someone seeking attention. It is not a proper depiction of the company. Please keep in mind the same person who posted these statements has another post seeking "Cheap Ashawos" So please recognize the background of the author.

We can answer any questions and you are welcome to visit. Also a simple search online and you will see videos of the facility.

Lol so because I patronize ashawo means what?
Lol
What about your pastors politicians leaders doing worse, killing people children and ritualism
What will u call them
Like I said,I'm not here to say im good
I don't give a crap about what people say
I said what I experienced
See,I'm not in any mood to be fighting someone online
Read the other post I quote u in
Peace
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by fadeblaq: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,500 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,500 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08123677442
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
I am glad you admit you are not good. As an employer, I will never accept I am not good to peoplem I actually want people to succeed and do well. We have to be better than that to continue. In the future, honor your agreements, I am sorry you are not happy that we did what we said we would do.

Unlimitk:

Lol so because I patronize ashawo means what?
Lol
What about your pastors politicians leaders doing worse, killing people children and ritualism
What will u call them
Like I said,I'm not here to say im good
I don't give a crap about what people say
I said what I experienced
See,I'm not in any mood to be fighting someone online
Read the other post I quote u in
Peace
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by Unlimitk(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
soyenuga:
I am glad you admit you are not good. As an employer, I will never accept I am not good to peoplem I actually want people to succeed and do well. We have to be better than that to continue. In the future, honor your agreements, I am sorry you are not happy that we did what we said we would do.

So at the end of the day
U still don't want to pay me
Even for those few days I worked
Well,I rest my case
I'm doing talking with u
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2023
You did not adhere to the policy. If you adhered, which most workers do, you would have received it. Your actions are detrimental to the company and other staff. The intent is deter people from your behavior because it disrupts production and forces other staff to work more to cover up for your absence. You agreed to the terms of engagement and then decided upon your own free will to disobey them. You are clearly still looking for work or you would not see this post, I hope you read the terms and act responsibly at your next position. Good luck.

Unlimitk:

So at the end of the day
U still don't want to pay me
Even for those few days I worked
Well,I rest my case
I'm doing talking with u
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by Unlimitk(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2023
soyenuga:
You did not adhere to the policy. If you adhered, which most workers do, you would have received it. Your actions are detrimental to the company and other staff. The intent is deter people from your behavior because it disrupts production and forces other staff to work more to cover up for your absence. You agreed to the terms of engagement and then decided upon your own free will to disobey them. You are clearly still looking for work or you would not see this post, I hope you read the terms and act responsibly at your next position. Good luck.

U and this your mumu English
Well.
I'm working and the work is not stressful
I even help people find work
The money I see in a day sometimes is more than what I saw through out my time in your company
And I don't have to work like a slave
But know this,I will continue criticizing u on this platform
That's all I will say
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by Tboy222: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Unlimitk:

U and this your mumu English
Well.
I'm working and the work is not stressful
I even help people find work
The money I see in a day sometimes is more than what I saw through out my time in your company
And I don't have to work like a slave
But know this,I will continue criticizing u on this platform
That's all I will say

Guy I need a job please contact me via WhatsApp on 09155077946
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
I have reached out to you on whattsapp.
Tboy222:

Guy I need a job please contact me via WhatsApp on 09155077946
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by walex0007(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
are they still employing people
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by walex0007(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
soyenuga:

pls are they still employing people
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yes, we are. Please contact me if you are interested 09037592610
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
We are still hiring positions. Please contact if interested.

soyenuga:
Yes, we are. Please contact me if you are interested 09037592610
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Positions available as we are adding a new production line to our operation.
Accommodation is available!!
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by Lighthouse50: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
soyenuga:
Positions available as we are adding a new production line to our operation.
Accommodation is available!!
I am interested in the job if available. Just want to know the working hours and also the working days.
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by soyenuga: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
You can contact adeola at 08164749928
Re: Factory Job With Accommodation Available In Ibadan by Operamini106(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18
soyenuga:
You can contact adeola at 08164749928

Do you still have farm land for lease

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Try This Email Address For Nicon Recruitment / Pwc And Cadbury! / Oil And Gas Catering Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.