Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta (721 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Victim Of Abeokuta Protest / I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo / Obasanjo Walks Out On Buhari’s Emissaries! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by dMomenTographer: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
16 January 2023

Obasanjo celebrates BBHS (Baptist Boys High School) 100 Years Centenary by walking the streets of Abeokuta alongside the Old School Boys and excited current students.

3 Hours walk, 19 Kilometers.

Route:
> BBHS Oke Egunya > Palace of the Olu of Ibara > Prof. Soleye's House, GRA Ibara > Alake of Egbaland Palace, Ake > BBHS Oke-Saje

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Olu of Ibara - Oba Jacob Olufemi Omolade, Prof. Onaolapo Soleye - Former Minister of Finance during the military regime of General Muhammadu Buhari and The Alake of Egba Land - Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo III all attended and passed out from BBHS.

Photos: TheMomenTographer/ DanielSync

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by ndukwejoe(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Baba

1 Like

Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by huptin(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Baba no dey tire! God will continue to bless you sir. If you hate Obasanjo but love Buhari and Emilokan, you should see a psychiatrist immediately.

2 Likes

Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by stevnwigw1: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
God bless Baba Obj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by FreeStuffsNG: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
dMomenTographer:
16 January 2023

Obasanjo celebrates BBHS (Baptist Boys High School) 100 Years Centenary by walking the streets of Abeokuta alongside the Old School Boys and excited current students.

3 Hours walk, 19 Kilometers.

Route:
> BBHS Oke Egunya > Palace of the Olu of Ibara > Prof. Soleye's House, GRA Ibara > Alake of Egbaland Palace, Ake > BBHS Oke-Saje

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Olu of Ibara - Oba Jacob Olufemi Omolade, Prof. Onaolapo Soleye - Former Minister of Finance during the military regime of General Muhammadu Buhari and The Alake of Egba Land - Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo III all attended and passed out from BBHS.

Photos: TheMomenTographer/ DanielSync
Awesome! I love this

1 Like

Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by socialmediaman: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
I’ve seen Peter Obi walk the streets of Anambra

Now I see OBJ walk the streets of Ogun

Can we see the PDAPC candidates walk the streets of their respective home states? I want to check something

2 Likes

Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by Urheadmaster(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Once a soldier always a soldier.

Even at his age, he still looks more agile than the present Nigeria soldiers tongue.

2 Likes

Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by Urheadmaster(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
They can kidnap the agbado man if he dares to do it tongue

socialmediaman:
I’ve seen Obasanjo walks the streets of Ogun

I’ve seen Peter Obi walk the streets of Anambra

Can we see the PDAPC candidates walk the streets of their respective home states? I want to check something
Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by Realist12: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Urheadmaster:
They can kidnap the agbado man if he dares to do it tongue

That explains why Obi and his family lives in Lagos and not Anambra but supporting IPOB.
Everyone knows Tinubu's house in Lagos, it's accessible to everyone why hasn't he been kidnapped .
Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by TimFisher2: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin

If Tinubu walk 1/2 kilometer...na cemetery straight.

As it stands now Tinubu might not get up to 25% in Osun State.

1 Like

Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by Omihanifa: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
If BOLA tries this, he will be flown to London via Air ambulance the next day.
Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by TruthIsBitter02: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi visited his School last year during Christ the king's day, Baba Obasanjo is now taking part in his alma mater activity, even buhari with his education controversy has a secondary school picture with classmates. My question is when will agbado master show us his own school and school mates.

1 Like

Re: BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Front Page Material.. I walked with Baba with fellow alumnus of our great BBHS

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President, Says Ajulo / See How Buahri Outsmarted Corrupt Politicians With The New Cash Policy. / BREAKING:. BUHARI Releases Another Message To Nigerians Over Naira Scarcity, Tin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.