Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

SWIFT Transfer Delay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SWIFT Transfer Delay (173 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Parents Groan As Banks Delay Foreign School Fees Payments / What Are The Penalties For Delay Repaying Of Okash Loan / How EFCC Frustrates Businesses And Ngos With Delay In SCUML Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SWIFT Transfer Delay by Tochukwu30(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's been almost two weeks now and I'm yet to receive a SWIFT transfer made to my account (Access Bank) since precisely January 4th 2023.

It's very strange because it has never happened before. I have been receiving money into the account consistently without issues and it usually takes about 48 hours.

The sender confirmed to me that he sent the money and has commenced investigations from his own bank to ascertain what the issue might be.

I have contacted Access bank through multiple calls and emails but they haven't provided any useful information other than saying I should get the telex copy, session ID or receipt of the transfer. I have provided them with details of the transfer based on what the sender sent to me. I intend to visit one of their branches to get better clarity.

Please if you have had any similar experience kindly share how you resolved the issue. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

If Banks Give You Old Naira Notes, Reject Them – CBN Says, Issues New Warning / Urgent Vacancy In Abuja / CHEAP VALENTINE CAKES IN LAGOS FROM N4,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.