Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Do you want the Lagos Business School MBA? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do you want the Lagos Business School MBA? (3010 Views)

Union Bank Wants To Pay For Your Lagos Business School MBA / Lagos Business School MBA Admissions are on now. / Lagos Business School MBA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do you want the Lagos Business School MBA? by stankonia(f): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
I just recorded a recent success with my candidates for this year's admission into the part-time MBA.
Re: Do you want the Lagos Business School MBA? by awa(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2007
nnaola:

Stankonia, i noticed the contact phone numbers for Nellygirl(who posted a topic -"Get married in style" ) are the same as yours.

Are you the same person advertising different services under different identities?

Kindly explain.

One thing most of us that post issues here should understand is that we have many Gurus in the house. It becomes ridiculous if not embarrassing for one to wake up and start indiscriminate postings. I will want the "Independent LBS's MBA Consultant" to explain the question quoted herein. Let's be aware of the Talents we have in this Forum and stop being cunning if not deceitful.
Re: Do you want the Lagos Business School MBA? by temi4real: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2007
pls can someone wit HND go directly for the MBA or he has to pass thru PGD first. i urgent reply please. cos i am very interested. thanks
Re: Do you want the Lagos Business School MBA? by stankonia(f): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2007
You will need to have a PGD in order to go in for the MBA. You cannot go in directly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Rivers State Ministry Of Employment / NBC Management Trainee Interview / Job Vacancies Needed At An Engineering Firm (lagos) NEW!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.