Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,803 members, 7,866,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 30. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 30. (123 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / SERIES: What Faith Is / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 30. by PastorSomba(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 30.

Galatians 5:18-25 (KJV) "But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."

30. In the spirit there is no time or space only in the flesh. In the spirit there are no special times of prayer but you pray as you are led by the spirit. So also there are no special places of prayer for spiritual warfare. If you think so or do so you are walking in the flesh. Don't go to the river side to pray as the best place to fight marine spirits. Neither face east or west or south or north. You can choose a place or time that is quiet so you can fellowship with God in prayer, not for warfare. In the flesh there are times, places and spaces but in the spirits such do not exist. Do not use the devil's methods to fight him. If you do so you are walking in the flesh and he will decieve you and dominate you. Don't think that calling the name of Jesus seven times or calling Holy Ghost fire seven times before you pray has spiritual impact. It is of the flesh because it is imitation of the way witches carry out their enchantments and incantations. Jesus called it vain repetitions. You don't have to conclude a prayer by saying Amen, Amen, fire. There are no scriptures for these excesses. They are done based on carnal understanding of spiritual warfare. They are all mental exercises and of the flesh, nothing of the spirit or spiritual.

They are not of faith or done by faith. Faith is based on the word of God. People spend hours and days praying and even fasting all using carnal and fleshly methods. At the end they feel mentally, psychologically and physically satisfied they have engaged in spiritual exercise. Faith in not based on feeling. Imagine a person spending his prayer time saying die, die, die, die, as many times and he thinks it is effective spiritual warfare. Is death of the spirit or of the flesh. Is praying for death walking in the spirit or in the flesh. Are you praying for the believers who are living spirits to die or are you praying for the unbelievers who are already spiritually dead to die or are you praying for the devil and evil spirits who are already dead spirits to die. At the end all they want is in the flesh which is unforgiveness, bitterness, vengeance and physical death of a person. We wrestle not against flesh and blood. We do not fight against human beings. The devil knows we do not fight against human beings hence he will constantly use people against us so that we can walk in the flesh. We do not fight to hurt or harm or kill anyone. Such actions are not of faith or by faith.

The devil will through up all kinds of challenges your way through people so that your focus will be on people. He will send familiar spirits to give you revelations about the human beings responsible for your problems. You are not the first. Take no offence at anyone no matter their offense against you, if you want to walk in the spirit and if you want God to hear your prayers and if you want your faith to work. Faith works by your love towards God and towards your neighbour. All the problems of Joseph, David and even Jesus were caused by the devil through human beings, yet they never focused on the people as their enemies. All the problems and suffering of Apostle Paul were mostly in the hand of the Jews. The ones he suffered in the hand of the Gentiles were mostly generated by the Jews, his own blood relatives. Yet we never see Paul pray against them or fight them or say anything evil about them or desire evil for them. Christianity is a spiritual warfare against the devil not against human enemies. The devil has no spiritual weapons to fight you so he will use human beings, flesh and blood as his major weapon. Fighting or praying against any human being is not spiritual warfare but carnal warfare. Neither is it a prayer of faith or praying by faith.

The devil is having a field day because many believers don't know spiritual warfare. They are busy fighting in the flesh or carnal warfare thinking they doing spiritual warfare. Right from Adam the devil fights God and human beings only through people, he has no other effective waepon. He knows God loves people even the most wicked. He knows that the only way to pitch you against God or to remove your divine backing is to pitch you against human beings. The devil is a liar and a deceiver so never see any problem with natural or carnal eyes. Please know that the devil knows he is no match for the believer spiritually. So his best bet is to decieve you to condescend to his level in the flesh to fight him. In the flesh you are no match for the devil. Don't be led by the devil, evil spirits and witches. Don't try to emback on any spiritual exercises because of the devil, evil spirits and witches, if not you will be led to walk in the flesh after them. Don't be a devil and evil spirits chaser. Be led by the Spirit always. Walk and live by faith.

Praying, fasting, studying should be your normal daily life not when the devil comes calling. If you carry out these exercises because of the devil or evil spirits or challenges you are walking in the flesh. That is why the Lord Jesus recommends we live a fasted life unto the Lord and pray always. Praying, fasting and studying is part of our fellowshipping with our Father day and night. Make out your best times and places to pray in order to fellowship with God not to fight the devil and your enemies. When you are in constant fellowship with the Father you will always prevail against the devil and the flesh. Grace be with you. Romans 8:1-11,14; 10:17; 12:17-21; 13:8-10; 14:23; 1Thessalonians 5:17; Ephesians 4:32; 6:10-18; Matthew 6:5-18; 2Corinthians 4:18; 5:7; 11:23-26; John 3:16-17; 8:44; 10:10; James 3:14-18; 4:1-3; Mark 11:23-26; Galatians 5:6,16-25; Acts 9:23; 12:1-11; 13:45,50; 28:17-20; Genesis 37:18-36; 2Peter 3:9;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding What Faith Is. Part 30. by Ennoloa: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vote a balanced ticket

Nowhere in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely 2023

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Love About You? / Handling Change At Work / The Prophetic Movement Of Destiny - Part Two -present Truth Camp Meeting, Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.