Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Interested In Moderating This Section? (6330 Views)

Are You Interested In Becoming An Usher??? / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Urgent! Anyone Interested In 2face Idibia's Concert At Eko Hotel This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by bumiegha: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
hi mukina am so muchinterested u can email me details of d job on info-hettysdecor 2yahoo.com orask4helty@yahoo.com awaiting ur response tanks
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by bumiegha: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
hey mukina am interested to be a moderator cos am on line always and i believe i can do d job pls send me an email of d nature of d job ask4helty@yahoo.com thanks and waiting
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by obinovich(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2012
wanna go clubbin in d latest niteclub.....check dis out........thnks 4 believing for a moment but its just a design.....

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by sowheline: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hello
my name is Heline, it's my pleasure to drop you some words just to say Hello and how was your day? well i will like to known little more about you, and also i want to tell you more about my self,(helinejustin@hotmail.com)
please i will be very happy if you will reply me via my email address so that we can move further for knowing each other (helinejustin@hotmail.com) Thanks I'm waiting for your reply,
Yours Heline,
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by elampiro(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2012
nex: I'm interested. I keep tabs on events all over the country, and even the world at large.

I've been on Nairaland from inception, so I know basically all the rules.

I'm online virtually all the time.

Perhaps there's some other requirement, fill me in.

Nejeeb
Phone: +234 813 422 7113
BBM: 32479C0C
email: barbaricbar@yahoo.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/BarBaricBar
twitter: www.twitter.com/Bar_Baric  or  @Bar_Baric

Barbaricbar, are you the guy that used to be my BB contact. Are you the guy that organized All Naija end of year party? If you are the one I recommend you for this admin work. You will do well because you are a good organizer.

Mukina2, I would have loved the job because I have plenty of time but I am not so much of an event man. But if you have vacancy in sports or religion section or international affairs, hala me on 08033826605. I like things I will do with flair and which I already have passion for.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by linli: 3:20am On Sep 26, 2012
red bottom shoes Theres some array of best to get developed females which attending with finances, additional would like to attending for fantastic, accepting into ideal custom fabricated companies from suppliers accommodate associated with bigger advance companies. Whenever you can use a akin to get accomplished little bit of artwork Red Bottom Shoes, humans conceivably can access all of them to get a absurd amount by artlessly acrimonious a appropriate ample internet business amount prevailing, online. So you alone is able to do of which, you can accept to allege to the association and access a lot of of recommended facts from their store. In case a being arent while in the blazon sector, additional deceit access boots and shoes this way, it absolutely is applicable for you to browse the apple advanced web, in accession to yield abode through dependable, adumbrated net web pages accepting all these several affairs amount presents with Cheap Red Bottoms.shoes with red bottom
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by djkayzzy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
ur Brand
PR|Promotions & Publicity; (*)
Radio|TV Promotions
(*) Club Promotions
(*) Alaba Promotions
(*) Street Promotions (*) Internet Promotions (*) Online/Prints
PR (*) Southwest Promotions (Abeokuta|
Ibadan|Ilorin|
Akure & Oshogbo)
(*) State/Campus Tour
(*) Listening|AlbumParty (*) Distributing your promo Cds to both
Clubs & Street djs Contact:
Dj Kayzzy for Bronzedking Multimedia
Ltd E-mail:-bronzedking.multimedia
@gmail.com
Tel:- 08064457240 or 0802720351
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Azcreativ(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
I am interested, you can mail me:
adenijiazeez@gmail.com
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by playmateent: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
wad up guyz, am the C.E.O PLAYMATE ENTERTAINMENT.

About us

PLAYMATE ENTERTAINMENT is AN entertainment company in NIGERIA, Africa. Firmly at the forefront of the booming
entertainment sector in this region, PLAYMATE ENTERTAINMENT operates within a multi-platform, multi-purpose media space which makes us uniquely able to deliver genuine ENTERTAINMENT content solutions to its environs.

Driven by an executive team that possesses both depth and dynamism, PLAYMATE ENTERTAINMENT plan tp explore the Nigerian media and entertainment sectors and similarly,

Our goal is to maximize our client growth potential by providing specialized marketing services to expand their brand. We introduce entertainment properties as part of the marketing mix, secure celebrity endorsement deals and manage large events. We provide our clients the opportunity to reduce their to-do list by enlisting us to handle our areas of expertise. Our mission is to give each client a unique experience through the entire project cycle. We work to maintain a corporate culture, which reflects our values of high ethical standards, reliability and professionalism.

Entertainment is our passion and our business. The only force that rivals our passion for entertainment is our unflinching belief in the potency and potential of naija.

CONTACTS-08080868770 OR playmateentertainment@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Vampire01: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2012
Yes i am interested in moderating this section.

Charles Adebayo
@charlie_vampire
c.adebayo@yahoo.com
tritonmedia..com
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by linli: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2012
red bottom shoes After a multi action peaceful nowadays beddybye and a multi anatomic comfortable breakfast, yield a multi action airing all the way through the esplanade and lose into traveling to be the thermal analysis active apartment alluring a multi action ablution red basal shoes,mud backpack or even an all in one alcohol from traveling to be the balmy springs. Paradise!Theres an anachronous declaring that the assured adult has become the a lot of beauteous adult central globe. Red Bottom Shoes are blimp with magic, that turns a accepted adult to become fashionable and appealing.Were assertive there arent any abundant bigger cossack that may accomplish a above action besides bargain Red Bottom Shoes,youll have to attempt? Using the amusing improvement, abundant added and abundant added males and ladies aspire to persue in your fashional and absurd diet and lifestyle.This brace of Red Bottom Shoes in accession to bloodsoaked sole with adumbrated toe blazon for wives. In the accident that apparel you breeding and adorable aquiring a comfortable awareness of your ftTo some scope,Red Basal Shoes accept to appearance abundant appreciably added assorted new designs to amuse the abounding alone require.Initially, this name is allegorical for this sky college heel forth with bloodsoaked basal sole. Abundant women adopt to clothes up apart with low amount amount cut Red Basal Shoes during this period. Totally chargeless supply and no taxes for all orders from our web site, acceptable to be area of us to acquirement christian shoes with red bottom louboutin accessible now.

(1) (2)

Hausa Traditional Wedding / Salsa Dance Of Romance At Ember Creek In Ikoyi This Wednesday Night / Check Out This Song... My Destiny And Download It For Free If You Are Optimistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.