Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,501 members, 7,861,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? (492 Views)

Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times / Is This Statement About Nigerians In NBA League In USA From Peter Obi True? / Labour Party: Edo Voters Will Resist Antics Of APC, Ize-iyamu At Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
I Spoke to a Young Female friend of Mine this Evening. smiley

She is 19 years old and a Student of DELSU, Abraka.

She complained about Hike in Foodstuff Prices, School Fees, Accomodation, Transport and how Parents of Students are Struggling to Cope.. embarassed sad

Dat this Election, She will vote PETER OBI and Hopes he wins.

It now Dawned on me, That in the Presidential Election, Most First Time Voters in Nigeria will Likely Vote for PETER OBI. cool

True or False?

Nplfmod.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Moh247: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hope you understand Maiduguri, Kano, Katsina all have first time voters

Hope you also know first time voters are not only the Twitter folks... They Okada rider in Ibadan, barber in Abeokuta , bus conductor at Oshodi , puff puff seller at Ajangbadi, Suya seller at Okokomaiko

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Zionmdde: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Hope you also know first time voters are not only the Twitter folks... They Okada rider in Ibadan, barber in Abeokuta , bus conductor at Oshodi , puff puff seller at Ajangbadi, Suya seller at Okokomaiko
As usual counting on mass illiteracy to deliver ur senile candidate. Maiduguri Kano katsina will leave atiku and kwankwoso to vote your yoruba candidate. Na wa oooo

Anyway are u guys still collecting 30k, because that amount cannot fill my petrol tank today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Moh247: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zionmdde:

As usual counting on mass illiteracy to deliver ur senile candidate. Maiduguri Kano katsina will leave atiku and kwankwoso to vote your yoruba candidate. Na wa oooo

Anyway are u guys still collecting 30k, because that amount cannot fill my petrol tank today

Oshey... Online billionaire. Na Agbado and Cassava

2 Likes

Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Zionmdde: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Oshey... Online billionaire. Na Agbado and Cassava
So why do they pay u 30k if not to stay online and project a senile old man whose only reason for running for presidency is to outshine sabinus in comedy

2 Likes

Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Lols, all this Tinubu Fans. cheesy

Dat Borno, Kebbi, Katsina, Yobe Votes you Pple are Desperately Hoping For, You will NOT see it. smiley

Back to Your Question, First time Voters in Kano, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan,etc are Mostly Young Adults.
They are Still Open-minded and do NOT have Biased Mindset like some of you,Oldies! tongue

They Will still vote PETER OBI. cool

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by iSense247: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

I am second time voter and I am voting Obi. The last time I voted was during 2015 presidential election. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Moh247: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lols, all this Tinubu Fans. cheesy

Dat Borno, Kebbi, Katsina, Yobe Votes you Pple are Desperately Hoping For, You will NOT see it. smiley

Back to Your Question, First time Voters in Kano, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan,etc are Mostly Young Adults.
They are Still Open-minded and do NOT have Biased Mindset like some of you,Oldies! tongue

They Will still vote PETER OBI. cool

What you don't know is that north all youth and first time voters have Android phone to watch Obi on Twitter and Nairaland, most don't have AriseTV or Channels

All some have is a tourchlite phone and a transistor radio

Many in Ibadan don't even know who or what Obi is
Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Moh247: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zionmdde:

So why do they pay u 30k if not to stay online and project a senile old man whose only reason for running for presidency is to outshine sabinus in comedy

Naso you are right... Jokes apart I prolly could buy you off here if we where to start bragging

But bragging is for Ibo not a refined Omoluabi with pedegree
Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

What you don't know is that north all youth and first time voters have Android phone to watch Obi on Twitter and Nairaland, most don't have AriseTV or Channels

Northerners are NOT dumb as you are Trying to Paint Dem. sad

Many of Them are Still Politically Aware! Some are on Facebook and see Political Posts. smiley

They Know WIKE as Troublesome.
They Know PETER OBI as Gentle.
They Know ATIKU as a Rich Capitalist!

And They know TINUBU as a Rich, Greedy, Power Hungry Politician! wink

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Moh247: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Northerners are NOT dumb as you are Trying to Paint Dem. sad

Many of Them are Still Politically Aware! Some are on Facebook and see Political Posts. smiley

They Know WIKE as Troublesome.
They Know PETER OBI as Gentle.
They Know ATIKU as a Rich Capitalist!

And They know TINUBU as a Rich, Greedy, Power Hungry Politician! wink

I am not calling them dumb.... I am telling you a young agarian farmer or herdsmen In the North don't have time for AriseTV, DSTV and Twitter

What intrest them is VOA, DW, and other FM broadcast... While you enjoy English they prefer Arabic

Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Midastorch(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

FACTS ONLY!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

I am not calling them dumb.... I am telling you a young agarian farmer or herdsmen In the North don't have time for AriseTV, DSTV and Twitter

What intrest them is VOA, DW, and other FM broadcast... While you enjoy English they prefer Arabic

So is BBC Hausa and VOA Telling them to Vote for Tinubu

The time/Era u are Referring to is 15-20 years ago.
Hausas are Wiser now. Them don Open Eye.

Some will even Vote Peter Obi on Election Day.cool
Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by yarimo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Comrade don't let them know for now, just let them keep fooling themselves with social media statistics
Re: Election 2023: 97% Of First Time Voters Will Vote Peter Obi. True Or False? by Zionmdde: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:

Naso you are right... Jokes apart I prolly could buy you off here if we where to start bragging

But bragging is for Ibo not a refined Omoluabi with pedegree
Just sharrap there
U stay in ur face me I face u house in okokomaiko and typing rubbish because of 30k. You spend 24hrs here and u say u have another job? Just sharrap there already. I can never be ur mate politics aside

Ikorodu Dangote

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets President Of Liberia, George Weah (photo) / From Consumption To Production Using Tinubu & Peter Obi As Case Study / Pictures Of Rivers State PDP Campaign In Etche LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.