Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari (10222 Views)

How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by FireUpNow(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Keyamo has lost it all because of money and fame. I weep anytime he speaks
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Superwave16320: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Create another thread on that this is on inflation

Creamypie:
Under obj, How was salary increase?what about ease of obtaining money/money in Circulation?, how was our purchasing power? Idiot kenyamo. Can u compare the above listed to life In this wicked regime? Can u buy rice, beans, garri, bread,sardine, fuel, clothes, car with ease like b4? . life between 2015 till now?.to break coconut for all APC supporters head dey do me. As,a single guy in 2014, I no dey buy painter of Carri, na 1/4 sack I dey buy with just transport for 2k5 like nothing. Now as married man, I dey buy half sack for times 4 of same money, with too much sweat and effort to make it. Sardine surplus in my kitchen. Then na
200 but Titus na 250
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by almarthins(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by shegz24(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Creamypie:
Under obj, How was salary increase?what about ease of obtaining money/money in Circulation?, how was our purchasing power? Idiot kenyamo. Can u compare the above listed to life In this wicked regime? Can u buy rice, beans, garri, bread,sardine, fuel, clothes, car with ease like b4? . life between 2015 till now?.to break coconut for all APC supporters head dey do me. As,a single guy in 2014, I no dey buy painter of Carri, na 1/4 sack I dey buy with just transport for 2k5 like nothing. Now as married man, I dey buy half sack for times 4 of same money, with too much sweat and effort to make it. Sardine surplus in my kitchen. Then na
200 but Titus na 250

Nobi so dem dey compare things.

You compare the price of these things before 1999 (when OBJ took office) and the rate when he left office.
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by shegz24(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2023
ceejay80s:
L
ote author=MarketDispatch post=120108522]

Seems Keyamo has lost it. A bag of rice that was 8 k now 42 k
6k self during Obasanjo time, mini flat rent then was 60k now mini flat rent is 600-700k

What was the price of that bag of rice before OBJ became president?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by shegz24(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Many people no sabi maths, are just dull or maybe they are blinded by hate and partisanism.

If Mr.A takes over office and price of a bag beans is N3000 then he leaves office with the price at N10,000

. Mr.B takes over with price at N30,000 and leaves office with price at N40,000

The rise in inflation rate was worse under Mr.A than Mr.B

They both failed but Mr.A's failure is worse and that impacts on whatever Mr.B does.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by ComradeShegs(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Someone should plz help me with 1k for food. I'm starving please. cry
Standard chartered: 5003254425

As you save me, may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Menclothing: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2023
I remember no kerosene during that time we used saw dust to cook

During fuel.scarity den u won't even see any petrol buy only black market

Same Atiku and obasanjo dey talk use our money build private university

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by okosodo: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
The only area Buhari did well was building infrastructure. However, each time I remember that he borrowed all the money he used to build our infrastructure without a repayment plan, it makes me sick.
Buhari did not build any infrastructure, it's all propaganda. Though anybody supporting tinubu can be repeating lies but it can not become the truth

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Vote wisely
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by SmartPolician: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2023
okosodo:
Buhari did not build any infrastructure, it's all propaganda. Though anybody supporting tinubu can be repeating lies but it can not become the truth

If you must criticize, do so with common sense!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by everythinggirly(f): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Even GEJ did a great job.
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Raymond247(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2023
I wonder what kind of weeds these people take these days, that'll make them say lies that can raise up the dead, and still walk freely in the public and not in jail.
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Ibman: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2023
This man is very very high on something....
we need to go find out what it is..
according to former president Obasanjo, anyone that claims all is well in this APC government needs to have his head re-evaluated.
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Invest4growth: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2023
And which government do we have the highest revenue and corruption??
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Mbsuxces: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2023
mad man[ quote author=OddsDoc post=120101200]https://punchng.com/inflation-rate-under-buhari-not-highest-keyamo/?amp[/quote]
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Traplord09: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2023
APC/PDP Civil Wars: Are Political Parties Cancer In The Body Polity?
https://tribuneonlineng.com/apc-pdp-civil-wars-are-political-parties-cancer-in-the-body-polity/

Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by lozanni(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Keyamo's assertion shows the disconnect between the political class and the masses who are living at real poverty levels.
The politicians might be getting free fuel from Government fuel dumps, feeding allowances, free electricity supply, 24/7 security cover etc so they are truly insulated from the everyday struggles of the masses and can be forgiven for coming out to make such spurious claims.
I wish Keyamo can make this statement in a place like Oshodi or Boundary (Ajegunle), all located in Lagos, and see if he can escape from there with all his limbs intact angry
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

Even under Abacha Nigerians were suffering so shut your mouth, Nigerians have been in dark for years but we've never had it this bad before,at least since I was born.
So never claim you want to vote obi because people are suffering now , since it's clear you are aware suffering has been there since abacha administration. Thank you for that throw back reminder grin grin
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2023
Rotji:

You that is posting this old newspaper, do you know that real suffering in Nigeria started under Buhari and Idiagbom's military government undecided

Did you know that food was so scarce that it was rationed even among civil servants

Do you know that IBB that was talking there introduced the SAP that started the devaluation of the Naira

Buhari has plunged this country into an abyss that only a leader that has the interest of Nigeria like Obi can salvage. Not people like Tinubu and Atiku that want to be there just for their personal ambitions
Suffering is suffering
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by mekybabe1: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mumu don talk him own
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
OriginalZombiE:

Nigerians have always been suffering.

The question is did they suffer more under obj or buhari

You should have the right answer if you apply a little common sense.
Common sense should tell you suffering is suffering
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
He said, “This is not the highest inflation rate. In 2005, under Obasanjo and Atiku, we had a 28 per cent inflation rate. Under Obasanjo and Atiku, we had the highest.”

So true. Idris Abdulkareem comes to mind..

Nigeria Jaga-jaga
Everything scatter scatter
Poor man dey suffer suffer
Nigeria and short memory... As usual we always looking for fast fix... Everybody eye go clear... Its not a one man's Job
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by higgs: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lies
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Apc no one pity us small
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by rolams(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Keyamo is becoming a super stupid lawyer.
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
You won't see them in this thread oo

What are you trying to prove?
Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by CAPITALBEE: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
OddsDoc:
https://punchng.com/inflation-rate-under-buhari-not-highest-keyamo/?amp

I can clearly say that Festus Keyamo is a liar and an insincere individual based on the data he projected in the media.

At no point, between 1999 and 2007 did Nigeria's inflation rate rise to 28% as claimed!

I would be more comfortable if he had said Obasanjo's regime recorded the highest inflation rate in Nigeria between 1999 and 2021 because that one it's own is a fact!

Re: Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari by Walz001: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Few years to come keyamo will also run for the post of the president
Mark my words

Useless talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Personal Characteristics Of A Good Leader / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' / FLASHBACK: The Major Players In Nigeria's O.I.C Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.