Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen (480 Views)

2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by gidgiddy: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
I want my fellow Igbos to understand the hypocrisy in Nigeria and what is going on:

Those who said Igbo cannot rule because of IPOB in the South East, are the same people who elected and re-elected a Fulani man like Buhari even though Fulani herdsmen are killing people in all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria

Those who say the first coup was Igbo coup are the same people who never give ethnic name to the seven other coups that happened in Nigeria

Those who say they dont like Igbos are the same people who are ready to fight war if they hear the word Biafra

Those who are not happy that Igbos migrate everywhere in Nigeria are the same hypocrites who shout 'one Nigeria' every day

A word is enough for the wise

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by peter0071(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
you have made a good point.

besides the yorubas also have their own agitation though on a low tone.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Only an Igbo can put Nigeria on the right path

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by Ojiofor: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Those with such mindset are madt.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by javaguru: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
we go survive am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by socialmediaman: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Good point

“Igbo man will not rule” is an excuse to continue to squander Nigeria’s resources and elect their cronies

A word is enough for those gullible followers of corrupt politicians due to tribal bigotry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by Urheadmaster(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
February this year will end the 'igbo man will never rule Nigeria' orchestrated by urchins because of their selfish interest tongue.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by yarimo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
gidgiddy:
I want my fellow Igbos to understand the hypocrisy in Nigeria and what is going on:

Those who said Igbo cannot rule because of IPOB in the South East, are the same people who elected and re-elected a Fulani man like Buhari even though Fulani herdsmen are killing people in all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria

Those who say the first coup was Igbo coup are the same people who never give ethnic name to the seven other coups that happened in Nigeria

Those who say they dont like Igbos are the same people who are ready to fight war if they hear the word Biafra

Those who are not happy that Igbos migrate everywhere in Nigeria are the same hypocrites who shout 'one Nigeria' every day

they don't have any qualified candidate to rule Nigeria
Re: Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by Suunnn(f): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

We can not go with those who do not want us
Re: Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by Yaribanzaonic: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Articulate and we'll rounded

That is why I Like IGBO people. They use their brains to think before they talk or write.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Cant Rule Because Of IPOB, But Fulani Can Rule Despite Killer Herdsmen by swaley: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
I'm not igbo or anything. When i hear statements like that it further helps my research that many nigerians reason in reverse

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Presidential Poll- A Month To The General Election / Only Southeastern Leaders Have No Landmark Projects To Commission... / Obansanjo Meet El Rufai, Soludo Commend Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.