Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) (40667 Views)

Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom / Lagos Uses Concrete Pavement For 18km Eleko Epe Junction / Obasanjo Leads Parade At Cherubim And Seraphim Church In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by sukar886: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
How would Obituaries cope when the Pandora man loses the election? I keep wondering because the way they behave this days and they think they are having upper hand in been bullies not knowing that people are tired of them and left them to remain in there delusional state.
We will send a strong message to them on election day and I will be waiting patiently to see how they will cope with post election loses.
Your brain the leak, wetin bring obidients for this matter, common sense u no get, look at obj , tinubu, s age mate walking for 18km,white ur tinubu can't even stand for 5mins,u urchins no get sense, God forbid

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by malakaimoscondo: 6:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Once a soldier always a soldier.

Even at his age, Obasanjo still looks more agile than urchins presidential candidate and the present Nigeria soldiers P.
oga the present president is not a soldier again o
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by Cantonese: 6:17am On Jan 17, 2023
peter0071:
make Tinubu do same with his classmates... Oh!! sorry i forgot that the deceiver no go school, but he studied from home... from Primary to secondary... abeg make i laugh in Chinese language

Which classmates? E fit show us anyone? Person wey no even fit tell us say im village na Osun state e dey. E dey claim Lagos forgetting say other governors wey no come from Lagos state no claim say na dem get am.

School we no know.
Age we no know.
Village e no gree show.

Abeggiii.

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by okorogodwin4(m): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Obj is obidiently doing the walk there is nothing dirty Brown teeth bullion van urchins can do

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by baghera: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
How would Obituaries cope when the Pandora man loses the election? I keep wondering because the way they behave this days and they think they are having upper hand in been bullies not knowing that people are tired of them and left them to remain in there delusional state.
We will send a strong message to them on election day and I will be waiting patiently to see how they will cope with post election loses.

Please don't be angry, bullies how?
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by baghera: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

The masses didn't want his 3rd term agenda.. undecided

It will not hurt you to stay on point!

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Wetin this man dey chop

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:
OBJ is a strong man, he's stronger than Buhari.

Here is the real army general, soldier blood is still flowing in his veins

I remember my encounter with him way back in 2012 when he visited one of his farms in Ibadan

I just like him, he knows what the masses want

he knows what the masses want like 3rd agenda.lol.on a lighter note sha
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by peter0071(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2023
bros, the small suspicion we dey knack Tinubu, e reach you turn, you come dey open him nyansh finish. Tinubu's defeat go sweet by next month ooo
Cantonese:

Which classmates? E fit show us anyone? Person wey no even fit tell us say im village na Osun state e dey. E dey claim Lagos forgetting say other governors wey no come from Lagos state no claim say na dem get am.

School we no know.
Age we no know.
Village e no gree show.

Abeggiii.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by adenigga(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Mystic216:
If that iragbiji man walk for 150 meter, London hospital will cash out from him

God bless OBJ
The real Yoruba elder
Yeeeee.........

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by expert234: 7:13am On Jan 17, 2023
peter0071:
make Tinubu do same with his classmates... Oh!! sorry i forgot that the deceiver no go school, but he studied from home... from Primary to secondary... abeg make i laugh in Chinese language

Even ihordspy, the desperate tinubu liar knows tinubu has no primary/secondary school history.

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by monerozi5590: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2023
I pray God continue to bless Obasanjo with good health. God bless you Obasanjo.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by BreakingNews21: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2023
I salute our former Preso and elder for leading the walk, his great fitness level for his age, and getting some exercise but doubt he did the entire 18 km walk which would take approximately 5 hours or longer to complete w/o stopping. If OBJ did complete it then I shut my mouth. cheesy

While on this health and fitness topic pls let me share this motivation vid with NLers. It works!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT4CRpKWK6s
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by 2016easy2017: 7:35am On Jan 17, 2023
This OLD NON TRUTHFUL man
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Is not a total disaster and lack of respect when igbo folk are identifying the bastard and real Yoruba people? I hope you fool that supporting igbo for president will reason with me.

Igbos have been supporting every other candidate except Igbo candidate in presidential election before now. They supported Obasanjo even against their famous leader Ojukwu, they supported yaradua, they supported Atiku in 2019, they supported Osibanjo in APC primary, they supported Adeleke in recently conducted gubernatorial election in Osun, they like and support Seyi Makinde of Oyo state. I can continue to count how many Yoruba's, Hausa and Fulani that Igbos have shown supports to in an election.

But just because Igbos are thronging the streets this time around to support Peter Obi, even though we all know that Tinubu and Atiku have nothing to offer this country than loot, you Tinubu urchins are still calling Igbos out for only supporting Igbo candidates in an election.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by SodiumValproate: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:
....OBJ waka 18KM?

[img]https://giffiles./217/217549.gif[/img]
You ma no believe baa?
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:

I remember my encounter with him way back in 2012 when he visited one of his farms in Ibadan

Buhari has always looks like he was going to fall but when others are actaully falling, he carries on like it's normal. Buhari is much stronger than he looks. Read about him
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2023
baghera:

It will not hurt you to stay on point!
Mumu undecided, the guy I quoted said Obasanjo knows what the masses want...so did the masses told him they wanted his 3rd term agenda
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by nairamaniac: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:
....OBJ waka 18KM?

They really don't know what 18km is

It would take a human at least 20mins to walk 1km. That is even Brisk walk.

Then 18km would take 360mins.

That's 6hours.

Not easy or necessary.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:

Well done Baba.

Please don't forget to address the SPV allegations against you and Atikulooooter and your agent, Chief Fasawe. It's very important you clear your name.

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Ebora owu.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by kcbaba007: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Source:VANGUARD and DAILY oPOST

Balabulu should have been invited for this 18km walk. Pa OBJ should have invited balabulubulabluuu to walk with him..... And get an endorsement
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Take it or leave it, OBJ is ever agile and healthy.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by Felabrity: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Mikekelvin3040:
Little boy singing beautiful day goes viral on tiktok, bags normination on grammy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITRiMYkPAok
how you want make people subscribe when you dey decieve them?
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Mystic216:

I can never reason with an urchin
We are not in the same level
Urchins don’t have brain for reasoning, so how can I reason with you
O! Wrong nau
can't you see the scattered English the agbadorian îmbecile wrote there ? I pity his ancestors
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Once a soldier always a soldier.

Even at his age, Obasanjo still looks more agile than urchins presidential candidate and the present Nigeria soldiers P.

You hypocrite, because he endorsed Obi way too lie, now obj a saint to u he goat.... assuming obj go against Obi you for dey insult obj by now, that's why I call u hypocrite and he goat.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2023
Urchin tongue

newnigerdelta00:

You hypocrite, because he endorsed Obi way too lie, now obj a saint to u he goat.... assuming obj go against Obi you for dey insult obj by now, that's why I call u hypocrite and he goat.
if it too pain you, you can go and kiss transformer tongue
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by spartachico(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Ma nigga
NwaNimo1:
....OBJ waka 18KM?

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by peter0071(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2023
na true my man
expert234:

Even ihordspy, the desperate tinubu liar knows tinubu has no primary/secondary school history.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2023
I want to compare something, but let me not before some people come for my head.

Obasanjo still looking fit and agile despite his age. Imagine walking that distance at his age. Truly a military man. Nice of him
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2023
nepapole:
Only GOD gives sound health.

For Some of you here mocking some who have been unlucky to age well, I hope and pray your situation is better than those you mock when your time comes.

There certain things in life we have no control over.

Obj my guy! grin

Lols.
What are you trying to say? The same person you are trying to defend because of age mocked Tony anenih publicly in 2019 because of age saying he is too old to hold any public office. You people forget so easily and so quick to seek public sympathy when they dish out half of what you dished to others . Sorry oo
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by nepapole(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

Lols.
What are you trying to say? The same person you are trying to defend because of age mocked Tony anenih publicly in 2019 because of age saying he is too old to hold any public office. You people forget so easily and so quick to seek public sympathy when they dish out half of what you dished to others . Sorry oo

I'm not a Tinubu supporter...

I just dished out what I feel is right...

Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination