Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. (1171 Views)

BBNaija Chizzy Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Sirbalo Survives Ghastly Car Accident (Photos) / Efe Accident: Nigerian Music Executive Survives A Ghastly Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. by Dikysmith1: 12:25am On Jan 17, 2023
Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha, has survived a ghastly car accident.

The actor made this known via his Instagram page on Monday, January 16.

Sharing a video of his damaged car and pictures of himself in the hospital, Charles expressed gratitude to God for sparing his life.

He wrote;

“Thankful for life ���Was involved in a car accident on 3rd mainland bridge last night but GOD DID!!! We Asaaaaa still ❤️”

Click link below for MORE

https://supers.ng/actor-charles-okocha-survives-ghastly-car-accident/

Re: Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. by Mumusaphire: 2:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Thank God for life saving

1 Like

Re: Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. by Urheadmaster(m): 2:54am On Jan 17, 2023
Where the pictures of the auto

Las Las it will turned to a scene from is movie tongue

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. by JoeNL22(m): 3:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Stay safe.
Obi please check up on him.

1 Like

Re: Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Na Everything dis gal dey survive accident

1 Like

Re: Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. by FarahAideed: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2023
Something similar almost happened to me on third mainland recently if not for the Grace of God and that the cars intelligent stabilizers did a great job to put the car back on track..that bridge is a very dangerous driving spot with different road surfaces and strippings and pot holes all the way

1 Like

Re: Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. by aylive02(m): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2023
This guy dey give me joy. California till I d!e

1 Like

Re: Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. by Nairalander248: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Okay next?

Inec is trying...

I made an online transfer of my PVC from my former place to the present. I just got my PVC, and Obi get the vote.

1 Like

Re: Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. by aylive02(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Nairalander248:
Okay next?

Inec is trying...

I made an online transfer of my PVC from my former place to the present. I just got my PVC, and Obi get the vote.

. I beg o. How did you do it? Please direct me. I vote in Lagos, I want to move it to osun. Obi has my vote

1 Like

Re: Actor, Charles Okocha Survives Ghastly Car Accident. by Nairalander248: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2023
aylive02:
. I beg o. How did you do it? Please direct me. I vote in Lagos, I want to move it to osun. Obi has my vote

Not sure you can do it again, the close the platform when they stopped the pVc registration.

It's simple, login to inec https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/
website with your email, validate your old PVC, then you will see transfer to another polling unit, ask for the name of the ward and polling unit close to you.

You will need to upload Your Proof of Location,like Nepa Bill.

Snap and upload live passport

If everything is okay, you will get successful confirmation mail.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Yemi Fīngered Khosi As They Get Intimate On Bed / “you Are Doing Rubish And People Think You’re A Good Person”– Actress Kemi Afola / Davido Buys A New Bombardier 7500 Private Jet Worth 72 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.