Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months (1084 Views)

Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 / Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? / Michael Jackson's Death - Why Remove Post? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months by DrBRIGHT1: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
Death! Why have you chosen to deal Nollywood such a great blow. Nollywood REinvented, as a blog/website has only been in existence for 9 months now and in this nine months I have typed up three 'RIP' posts. First of all, Ashley Nwosu, then Sam Loco a couple months ago. I am still suffering from this two and now I am faced with another disastrous loss. RIP our dear, Geraldine Ekeocha (on right). I pray that you are resting in the Lord's bossom.
May the Lord grant the family you left behind the strength to bear this loss and may this be the last obituary post I have to type. May the soul of the dearly departed, rest in perfect peace, AMEN!!!
RIP Geraldine Ekeocha

Re: Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
May her soul rest in peace and my heart and prayer to her family and love ones.

@OP we make love, fck,bng,romance and stuff. We don't mourn the deaths on this section.
Re: Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^
Re: Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
You're beginning to be annoying with all of those symbols
Re: Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
Lol @reality. Do u f4k on this section, apart from talking love and romance?
Re: Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months by DrBRIGHT1: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
ghost ;Dfk
Re: Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months by claremont(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
May her soul RIP, what a sad waste of an awesome talent! cry cry
Re: Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
But wait a minute . .  Two of em died or one person?
Re: Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
toba:

Lol @reality. Do u f4k on this section, apart from talking love and romance?

Yeah duh! grin
Re: Death! Why Have You Chosen 2deal Nollywood Such A Great Blow?existence4 9 Months by MrsChima(f): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
We Bleep on ROMANTIC SECTION? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

More Red Carpets Photos At Ini Edo's Movie. / Finding A Wife Is Difficult For Me--mikel Obi / Jesse Jagz Steals Basketmouth’s Shine On Mtv’s Big Friday Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.