Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid (1656 Views)

Image Of Infrastructure Used To Campaign For Tinubu From Indonesia - Daily Trust / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by plaindealer: 5:57am On Jan 17, 2023
https://twitter.com/GoziconC/status/1615007930276843528

You can not make this up.

The empty skull is dumber than dumb, no personal ideas, no original thoughts, nothing, just shameful and embarrassing rubbish from a grown man spewing nonsense like a toddler.

This is very shameful.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by mycar: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2023
Is there anything bad in learning? after all, if APC had agreed to learn some good things from other successful countries, we wouldn't be in this mess we are. The day you stopped learning is the day you stopped living!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by oyin44: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2023
grin cheesy grin

At first, he shouldn't have said "l don't know"

That statement is wrong.....even though you don't know something you pretend as if you know....

Although the answer might not be right but it is still better than saying" l don't know"

it sounds local ....

mycar:
Is there anything bad in learning? after all, if APC had agreed to learn some good things from other successful countries, we wouldn't be in this mess we are.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by PrinceOfLagos: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter Obi will appoint a good hand to mount the health ministry . It's not hard to do.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Aufbauh(m): 6:06am On Jan 17, 2023
Obi wants to come and learn on the job while his headless mob presented him as the all-knowing demigod of Chukwu okike abiama.

Obi is just like an Igbo hustling trader trying hard to sell a substandard product.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by ifihearam: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2023
mycar:
Is there anything bad in learning? after all, if APC had agreed to learn some good things from other successful countries, we wouldn't be in this mess we are.

You want to learn while in the helm of affair?
When we said he failed woefully as a governor you will call us names..if he succeeded as a governor he would have told us he would imporve on how he tackled healthcare when he was a governor.

Obi and his supporters are all dunces.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by thesicilian: 6:13am On Jan 17, 2023
There are many mad men in Abuja he can get advice from

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Vickym1(f): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Bro go back and listen to what he said and then come back and give us the real info and by the way who is above leaning?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Vickym1(f): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
Obi wants to come and learn on the job while his headless mob presented him as the all-knowing demigod of Chukwu okike abiama.

Obi is just like an Igbo hustling trader trying hard to sell a substandard product.
Is ur candidate all knowing?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Ttalk: 6:17am On Jan 17, 2023
That's too poor of Obi. How can you say a critical sector such as health sector is something you will have to begin to learn from the scratch.

Since you have no achievement in that sector as a governor, with the resident doctor who embarked on strike because of your lack of ideas, innovations and charisma to solve basic problem, any person that still go ahead and cast his vote for you with these glaring incompetency is an enemy of Nigeria

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by agarawu1985: 6:17am On Jan 17, 2023
This Grimgory AdaOBI is so clueless, inept and shameless..

He just went there to disgrace Nigerians..

Stupid Upper Iweka Graduate

Soludo was right Afterall

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by richidinho(m): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2023
We watched a listened to everything obi said at Chatham house, we are totally convinced he is the right man for the job

You guys can twist and tell all the lies in this world against a man whose time has come

It's all an exercise in futility grin

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Ttalk: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2023
richidinho:
We watched a listened to everything obi said at Chatham house, we are totally convinced he is the right man for the job

You guys can twist and tell all the lies in this world against a man whose time has come

It's all an exercise in futility grin

What lies was told against him? Didn't he said he would learn from Indonesia and India regarding the health sector?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by sunboy(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2023
mycar:

Nothing bad in learning, but you’re being hired to solve a problem (say a teacher) and during interview you said “I don’t know how to teach but I will learn from the other schools teacher” how does that sound to you?

He’s not ready, he’s no prepared. He’s only there for his turn just like Tinubu said it was his turn, just like some people said it was southern Nigeria’s turn. Forgetting that we have over 200 tribes in this country, when will it be everybody’s turn?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2023
mycar:
God just bless you the problem we have its we assume we know it all God bless PO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by sunboy(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi will appoint a good hand to mount the health ministry . It's not hard to do.

You should how before you can identify a competent hand. You intend to hire a painter but you don’t know the basics of why you need a painter or what needed painting. You just agree with everyone that you need a good painter??

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by sunboy(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Ttalk:
That's too poor of Obi. How can you say a critical sector such as health sector is something you will have to begin to learn from the scratch.

Since you have no achievement in that sector as a governor, with the resident doctor who embarked on strike because of your lack of ideas, innovations and charisma to solve basic problem, any person that still go ahead and cast his vote for you with these glaring incompetency is an enemy of Nigeria

God bless you! He literally admitted to wanting to learn how to lead a country on the job!?! Wow!!! Even though I do not support Tinubu, I know with his old age he’s have answers for that, cos he turned around the Lagos healthcare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Unruly7(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2023
And here are the urchins fooling themselves again, Peter Obi clearly explained how he will fix the health sector because the health sector is under budgeted and he make reference to India and Indonesia as countries with population that did same thing, and he said we as a count can learn from them too

Una go fry tire

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Radiant01(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2023
mycar:
he don't know and he want to be president?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by plaindealer: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2023
It is now very obvious that this man is a bad and flawed human being, he's not prepared and he's not even ready for anything.

Candidates have manifestos for this particular reason, they research, they gather experts to deliberate and come up with sane and rational solutions needed to solve problems and hit the ground running on day one, but this hopeless openly admitted to the world that his head is void of bright ideas and solutions.

Basically, this fool will sit on his hands for months and years and Nigerians will wait while he gyrates to Indonesia and India to study healthcare, but I'm sure he'll return empty-handed just like his failed power vacation to Egypt, he returned to steal and plagiarize PMB's Siemens power deal.

This man is a walking disaster, a disaster that Nigerians must avoid by any means necessary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Amb1045(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Lol.

Whether you like it or not, you're paying and will continue paying your share of the loans Buhari and his unfortunate gang have collected and are still collecting. You're asking how?

For every phone call and text message you send from that phone, a tax is imposed on you and is remitted to the government. For every 1gig data you buy to come online and support the government and her inadequacies, you pay a tax. For every bank, pos or atm transaction you execute, no matter how small the amount, the banking institution takes a tax from you and remits to the government. For every kilo of meat, mudu of rice, basket of tomato that you pay that market woman to take home, you pay an unwilling tax which is covered by the ever increasing prices of those items. I can go on and on.

You and I are sadly paying for the electoral mistakes that the majority made in our 2015 democracy, which is regrettable but cannot be changed at this very point. But where your doom is going to come, is when you consciously reinforce a continuity of this ugliness by February, because you have decided to enthrone tribalism and religion to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, one of the prime architects of the pain we're all going through, one of the worst candidates on the ballot, and certainly one who will come and triple the taxes you're groaning to pay now, just so he can have enough extra resources to plunder and pillage.

The time to regain your collective senses is now! We warned you like this in 2015. We're warning you more now. If you like, pay heed! By 2027, with Tinubu as your President, some of you will have died from hunger and the rest of you will be too weak and pale to even raise a voice or finger in protest.

Vote Wisely!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Hoelujohn: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2023
oyin44:
grin cheesy grin

At first, he shouldn't have said "l don't know"

That statement is wrong.....even though you don't know something you pretend as if you know....

Although the answer might not be right but it is still better than saying" l don't know"

it sounds local ....

He didn't actually say that at the beginning. I watched it live and direct. He said the budget allocation is not enough before he mentioned India and Indonesia
Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Throwback: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2023
thesicilian:
There are many mad men in Abuja he can get advice from

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by jahsharon: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:

The empty skull is dumber than dumb, no personal ideas, no original thoughts, nothing, just shameful and embarrassing rubbish from a grown man spewing nonsense like a toddler.

This is very shameful.

This is beyond his lies and fake statistics. Lies couldn't help him. Lagos State Government General Hospitals are working, that's Tinubu's work. Over 70% of the patients there who are held down because they couldn't pay for just the drugs they were given are Igbos, that's one of Peter Obituary's legacies

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by jmoore(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu urchins and their foolishness.

Keep twisting!!

Babablu Bluublu bulabu

Gazelle gagaraga brains.

Their BAT was dodging questions.. If they have directed same question to Tinubu. He could have said that he will fix health sector with cassava, Agbado etc.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Adaisback(f): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2023
jmoore:
Tinubu urchins and their foolishness.

Keep twisting!!

Babablu Bluublu bulabu

Gazelle gagaraga brains.

Their BAT was dodging questions.. If they have directed same question to Tinubu. He could have said that he will fix health sector with cassava, Agbado etc.
grin with cassava , Agbado and cocoyam cheesy
Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by sunray(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2023
Nigeria did not become a nation in 2015 when APC took over. We can't vote someone who after spending 8 years as a governor will want to experiment India and Indonesia health system in Nigeria. Go and finish your apprenticeship in Egypt and India and queue for 2027 elections.

mycar:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Dangrace01: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2023
He didnt say that

He said other nations have done it even if he doesn't know he would learn from other nations

A truthful compassionate leader that is whpm peter obi is

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by sukar886: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:

This is very shameful.

You are so shameful, useless and hopeless, na only this question you see, which one did you drug dealer and looter answered, he was busy sharing question, you urchins are irritating and shameless

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Trapnews: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2023
grin
When we say you need a Team as a leader. Kudos to Jagaban, the leader that knows the importance of a Team.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Superwave16320: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2023
It is thunder that will strike the foolish mind brain n mouth you use to make this statement

PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:

This is very shameful.

Sincerity is the fuel of success. He come across as sincere and ready to learn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Storms Esanland In Edo Central Senatorial Zone / Peter Obi Defies Ekpa's Sit-At-Home Order, Lands In Onitsha, Anambra State / The Supreme Court Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.