Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) (59536 Views)

Throwback - Jide Sanwo Olu Listening To Peter Obi Speak / Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House / Peter Obi Speak as He Visit Olu of Warri on his 1st Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2023
alsudan:
Nigeria is finished if it misses this man, good thing is most Nigerians are aware of this fact.

Wasn’t long before a useless Urchin showed up like the one below me.

Park well abeg and stop trying to package this empty barrel.

Anambra was better before and after him. He had no major achievements as a governor, now he is your saviour. Second base abeg…

1 Like

Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by LordEclipse: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2023
FactBoyz:
These Nigerian workers had to stop their work to watch Peter Obi speak in Chatham House London.

1 Like

Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by maduxs: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Obi is the hope for a new Nigeria
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Naz34(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2023
ifihearam:
LOL the number of kids in nairaland is quite alarming...so you take a pic of 4 Igbo men standing like marine police as people who paused work to watch pandora?
lol....this is too funny. I tried not to laugh thou. But this shiit is just too hilarious

1 Like

Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by mmsen: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Very strange thread.
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by xevove2061: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Watch urchins tell you this is a restaurant or beer parlor/ sports betting shop all for the sake of spiting
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by anonymous1759(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2023
alsudan:
Nigeria is finished if it misses this man, good thing is most Nigerians are aware of this fact.

You guys should stop all this charade please. It’s becoming irritating. He’d 8 years to transform Anambra what did he do ?
How is Obi different from the rest politicians? He’s part of the governors who signed bogus pension laws in to law?

Obi received every bogus package his fellow governors received he didn’t decline any , Obi did not raise alarm that governors were living lavishly until his tenure ended .

Obi failed to honor end Sars panel which is a red flag , Obi failed to conduct local government elections for 7 yrs which he promised he’ll do after he wins. By so doing he didn’t allow the free flow of constitution to flow in the state that’s a sign of tyranny.

Obi cross -carpeted like an average politician. How’s Obi different from the rest please tell me NO insults if you can convince me I’ll be ok with it .
My submission vote for your preferred candidate but Obi is not the messiah and the insults must stop which obi-dents dish out to people supporting other candidates.

4 Likes

Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by excanny: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2023
And it was worth it. I feel this is his best interview ever.
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by omowumi9: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2023
What's the big deal if staff of Peter Obi campaign office stopped to watch their principal speak.

1 Like

Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by joe1309: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2023
FactBoyz:
These Nigerian workers had to stop their work to watch Peter Obi speak in Chatham House London.
all these will not make Peter Obi win next presidential election, social media propaganda will make Peter Obi come distant fourth. I rest my case. After this election, Biafra agitations continue..

1 Like

Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Emeka,chukwudi,Okoro and Chike ,the four jobless homeless immigrants in London watching peter obi

1 Like

Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Godispeace: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2023
yeye being hype by Ndigbo fraudsters -------419 format shocked shocked
FactBoyz:
What a man!
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by AmuDimpka: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2023
alsudan:

if Nigeria misses this man that will be when I will know that the country is cursed and she should be separated

We can't continue having clowns rule us for 60yrs
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Kreddy: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2023
southsouthking:

In 2019, Yorubas wanted President Buhari to resign and handover power to Vice President Osibanjo due to his health.

In 2023, the same Yorubas are supporting Bola Tinubu whose health is worse than President Buhari’s health.

2023 general election has shown that North is not the problem of Nigeria but tribalism.

lol.. how did you come into such conclusion? the fact that some Yoruba are supporting tinubu doesn't mean all of us are supporting him. I'm quite sure if Gej contests today against tinubu some of you would vote him despite his failure. I'm not supporting tinubu or atiku. I'm pro-obi... but Truth needs to be told.

I'm scare because the deciders of the winner are from North and some of them are not even aware of the obi's interview. Tinubu might end up winning this election, northerners will vote for APC, only ithe intellects will thumb obi as you're quite aware the numbers of intellect are far less when compared to ignoramuses
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2023
Do the right thing. Get your PVC
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Wisedove(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2023
It's laughable seeing things like this as if it's something special.
I'm not against him being the president but the truth is that Obi is not a 2 inches closer to the presidential seat.

It's only luck that can even make Tinubu the president.

In all these shouts, campaigns and debates the why don't we ask where Atiku? Atiku understands that the norths have the majority of the vote (though illegal) and that's why his key interest is in the northern Nigerian.

Some of Obi supporters (like 20%)don't even have voters card while some have but they don't vote.

Northern Nigeria don't leave their own for any tribe so trust me Atiku is having 60% of the votes in the north and he will still have shares from both south and east.

The westerners or Nigeria in diaspora can't vote from abroad so it's just a waste running up and down. I am sure the media house might have invited Atiku...well maybe they will before next month
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by EastAlchemist: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I cancelled the deliverance sessions I had yesterday even though one of the candidate promised to give me 1m just to listen to Peter Obi....

I see him becoming the next president.

This I have seen.
Obis time will come
Nigeria needs experience
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Solocoin: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2023
There has never be any third force in Nigeria election history before and Obi has expose them and they are now having sleepless nights.
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Parizz: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2023
tomax026:
Watching Peter obi's talk , is like someone playing with one's nipples.
It gives so much joy.
It gives so much hope.

But anyone who loves himself or herself than any sentiment, will vote for Peter obi over two known old crooks
do you finger pussy?
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by 2starboy25: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2023
ifihearam:
LOL the number of kids in nairaland is quite alarming...so you take a pic of 4 Igbo men standing like marine police as people who paused work to watch pandora?
shame on u
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by StormpyBee: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Paid Urchin. Go get a job, fish brain.
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by niggadee(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Why nigerian leaders going to chatham house to prove them self foolish negro
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by daygee12: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2023
southsouthking:

In 2019, Yorubas wanted President Buhari to resign and handover power to Vice President Osibanjo due to his health.

In 2023, the same Yorubas are supporting Bola Tinubu whose health is worse than President Buhari’s health.

2023 general election has shown that North is not the problem of Nigeria but tribalism.

Nigeria will show u shege with the tribalism the Yeast has shown in this election
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2023
ifihearam:

Someone said u are using Nokia torch but now I believe. Another said your brain have been filled with dust from dessert,it's now obvious. So with your little sense,can't u just zoom the picture down to the television to see what they were watching?
Well, common sense is not common to urchins
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2023
colestephan86:

Go sit somewhere, what did he do with the opportunity in anambra

He did nothing buh take all the money given him and save it different banks. All the supporters are sponsored by ipob
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by 2starboy25: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Pityoobi:
They paused for naaanu...Igbos and foolishness sh.
a single igbo man is wiser than the entire tribe of urs, go get sense add to ur empty brain cos hatred has drain ur senses. Gerrout
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2023
You're all delusional.

Tell us if Anambra State he governed is not finished today.

Obingo dunce everywhere
alsudan:

1 Like

Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Curious345: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2023
30k to your aza
southsouthking:

Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by Amalekki: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2023
ifihearam:
grin grin
Re: Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) by TheChameleon: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2023
StormpyBee:

Paid Urchin. Go get a job, fish brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.