Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday (1415 Views)

Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Speech At Chattam House Yesterday / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by PrinceOfLagos: 6:10am On Jan 17, 2023
More reactions trail Mr Peter Obi performance at Chatham house yesterday.

Nigerians are still reacting to Mr Peter Obi performance at Chatham house yesterday

See Tweets below

https://twitter.com/oluremisonaiya/status/1614995965961723907?t=Rk2xhPOu_Z_GOTLVR0ZBjA&s=19

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by PrinceOfLagos: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2023
More Tweets

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by PrinceOfLagos: 6:13am On Jan 17, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Aufbauh(m): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2023
I can only see selected reactions from Obi's reagents.

All I could observed from Obi's Chatham house outing which is predictably not different from my perception of him is just an academic presentation from an average man.

Obi is obviously lacking in intellect, competence and capacity required of a leader we desire to provide the spectacular.

He lacks the tactfulness and resourcefulness to turn around the multifaceted challenges bewildering the county.

Governance is beyond an academic exercise of reeling out known problems without specific practicable solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by agarawu1985: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by RuddyFusion(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

All I could observed from Obi's Chatham house outing which is predictably not different from my perception of him is just an academic presentation from an average man.

Obi is obviously lacking in intellect, competence and capacity required of a leader we desire to provide the spectacular.

He lacks the tactfulness and resourcefulness to turn around the multifaceted challenges bewildering the county.

Governance is beyond an academic exercise of reeling out known problems without specific practicable solutions.

Kindly present yourself that have the intellect, competence and capacity to do the job

Present yourself we are waiting

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by RuddyFusion(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2023
I watched it live.....
He struggled with his speech
But did very well with the answer and question session......that's his strength

My PVC is for PO, THE INCOMING

7 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Lol. Squeeky voice like a female Duck, evasive demeanour, lack of knowledge, purveying totally erroneous statistic, charisma of a dead fish, embarrassing reading and pronunciation skills etal are now praiseworthy in the eyes of some?

Abeg Nigeria is gone due to bigotry. We should separate asap, at least regionally, so everyone, at regional level, can go and follow those, including complete empty barrels like Obi and Atiku, they perceive as messiahs.

This whole election has just become a devastating show of how divided, mentally unhealthy, toxic, hateful and bigoted Nigerians are.

Even for some to say "I don't like Mr.A or Mrs.B but I must confess he/she has done this very well and better than others" is impossible for most Nigerians.

Instead the election has become an illustration of the capacity of Nigerians to lie, give zero credit where much is due, deny the truth we all know and demonize the character of candidates they wish to fail while canonizing their empty barrel and proven failure candidates like Atiku and Obi.

This election is actually a powerful argument for return to regional governance asap because one must wonder how some Nigerians can vehemently insist Obi and Atiku are best with zero achievements to their name in political careers spanning over 20 and 30 years respectively.

Yet the universally undisputed reality is that it is Tinubu and Lagos, by a million miles, that are the most positive thing today about Nigeria per political and administrative efficacy.

Even worse than support for Obi is support for Atiku who lives in Dubai and has nothing, zilch, he can point at as a legacy achievement, in a career spanning 30 years, compared to Tinubu's literally millions of spectacular and definitive successes.

For example, Tinubu, in testimony to his ability as a leaders of leaders, built political Parties and dynasties (ACN and APC) lesser leaders use and will continue using. ACN, In a few years, became Nigeria's official opposition Party by 2013 in stark contrast to when Tinubu was the only opposition governor to PDP in the SW at the start of our 1999 democracy.

Amazing leader-of-leaders achievement neither Obi or Atiku have in them. In fact Obi and Atiku, confirming they are lesser leaders in comparison to Tinubu, merely hopped from Party to Party like cheap whores changing location that means nothing to them but places to score customers and get paid.

Abeg in what world is a builder, solutions provider, pioneer and innovator like Tinubu equal to mere end users and charlatans like Obi and Atiku?

Walahi, we should not be together in Nigeria any longer. Tribalism and ethnocentric disunity has totally destroyed the objectivity of most Nigerians.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Unruly7(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

Till now y’all have not come up with a better idea on what to use against Obi the man is too clean to be a typical Nigerian politician

Bat has the tactfulness to steal money
Bat had the resourcefulness to murder those that oppose him

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Obidient4life3: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

You been wan see reactions from Agbado people?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Aufbauh(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2023
RuddyFusion:

Kindly present yourself that have the intellect, competence and capacity to do the job

Present yourself we are waiting

I will present myself when the presidency return to the North 2031. Watch out for Aufbauh 2031!

The reason I'm not in any way impressed by Obi is that he keeps on reciting the problems many Nigerians are aware of without stating specific practicable solutions.

It's not about identifying the problems and using an idealistic approach to gloss over.

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Racoon(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2023
A good product is always a good and marketable product. A real Chatham House discuss is really far different from a balabloo-blu-bulava

3 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Racoon(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
The reason I'm not in any way impressed by Obi is that he keeps on reciting the problems many Nigerians are aware of without stating specific practicable solutions.It's not about identifying the problems and using an idealistic approach to gloss over.
APC lied, lied, lied, and have kept on lying for the past 7 years about the same problems, yet Nigeria is worst for it. Far worst than ever seen in history. You must be a joker. Real citizens knows what Peter Obi outing @ Chatham House has done to Nigeria's image

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by southsouthking(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

Let's see the selected reactions from Tinubu Urchins.

Compare and contrast.
Stop fighting your conscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Unruly7:

Till now y’all have not come up with a better idea on what to use against Obi the man is too clean to be a typical Nigerian politician

Bat has the tactfulness to steal money
Bat had the resourcefulness to murder those that oppose him

Here we go again. Completely wild and empty conjecture, likely conceived by a bigoted and ethnocentric mind, that mischievously evades all the spectacular achievements Tinubu has delivered Obi can never match if he lived 10,000 years.

Bros, charity begins at home. Show us Obi's achievements, AS Anambra Governor or even as a Party political leader, that puts him above Tinubu if you want the brightest Nigerians to support Obi.

Making wild accusations alone against BAT will not help Obi win. You Obidullards are brainwashed children of hate who can never appreciate that you are doing precisely what Obama stated while contesting to be President in the past.

I.e attempting to thrash a man with the proven best record by far because, unfortunately, you and your bigoted ilk have chosen to pledge ethnocentric support for candidates who have no record to run on. I.e Obi and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by SmartPolician: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Dsalvo:
Lol. Squeeky voice like a female Duck, evasive demeanour, lack of knowledge, purveying totally erroneous statistic, charisma of a dead fish, embarrassing reading and pronunciation skills etal are now praiseworthy in the eyes of some?

Abeg Nigeria is gone due to bigotry. We should separate asap, at least regionally, so everyone, at regional level, can go and follow those, including complete empty barrels like Obi and Atiku, they perceive as messiahs.

This whole election has just become a devastating show of how divided, mentally unhealthy, toxic, hateful and bigoted Nigerians are.

Even for some to say "I don't like Mr.A or Mrs.B but I must confess he/she has done this very well and better than others" is impossible for most Nigerians.

Instead the election has become an illustration of the capacity of Nigerians to lie, give zero credit where much is due, deny the truth we all know and demonize the character of candidates they wish to fail while canonizing their empty barrel and proven failure candidates like Atiku and Obi.

This election is actually a powerful argument for return to regional governance asap because one must wonder how some Nigerians can vehemently insist Obi and Atiku are best with zero achievements to their name in political careers spanning over 20 and 30 years respectively.

Yet the universally undisputed reality is that it is Tinubu and Lagos, by a million miles, that are the most positive thing today about Nigeria per political and administrative efficacy.

Even worse than support for Obi is support for Atiku who lives in Dubai and has nothing, zilch, he can point at as a legacy achievement, in a career spanning 30 years, compared to Tinubu's literally millions of spectacular and definitive successes.

For example, Tinubu, in testimony to his ability as a leaders of leaders, built political Parties and dynasties (ACN and APC) lesser leaders use and will continue using. ACN, In a few years, became Nigeria's official opposition Party by 2013 in stark contrast to when Tinubu was the only opposition governor to PDP in the SW at the start of our 1999 democracy.

Amazing leader-of-leaders achievement neither Obi or Atiku have in them. In fact Obi and Atiku, confirming they are lesser leaders in comparison to Tinubu, merely hopped from Party to Party like cheap whores changing location that means nothing to them but places to score customers and get paid.

Abeg in what world is a builder, solutions provider, pioneer and innovator like Tinubu equal to mere end users and charlatans like Obi and Atiku?

Walahi, we should not be together in Nigeria any longer. Tribalism and ethnocentric disunity has totally destroyed the objectivity of most Nigerians.

You wrote a long page of text to criticize a man who genuinely has the interest of saving this country.

For years now, you have supported a man who has destroyed the economy of this country and want to impose on us an old drug baron who cannot think well or stay for a full day without peeing on himself.

Just imagine a Bola Tinubu speaking at the UN. If you have no shame about the man you call your president, some of us still do.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Throwback: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

There is no objectivity in this country.

Tinubu was derided for long that he would fail in his ambition in APC and would shamefully have to join SDP to get an easy ticket.

Guess who had to shamefully withdraw from the PDP primary and find his way to the ticket of another party he does not even know their manifesto?

Yet, same unscrupulous and desperate fellow wants to give us a new Nigeria?

The below tribal induced love for a wicked, corrupt, and empty political prostitute, tells you all you need to know about this election cycle.

Unfortunately for most "woke" voters, they are yet to realise that it is all about who has the capacity to grow the economy and build institutions that survive the exit of initiator - something that Tinubu stands apart the rest as a genius.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Obi is coming

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Throwback:

There is no objectivity in this country.

Tinubu was derided for long that he would fail in his ambition in APC and would shamefully have to join SDP to get an easy ticket.

Guess who had to shamefully withdraw from the PDP primary and find his way to the ticket of another party he does not even know their manifesto?

Yet, same unscrupulous and desperate fellow wants to give us a new Nigeria?

The below tribal induced love for a wicked, corrupt, and empty political prostitute, tells you all you need to know about this election cycle.

Unfortunately for most "woke" voters, they are yet to realise that it is all about who has the capacity to grow the economy and build institutions that survive the exit of initiator - something that Tinubu stands apart the rest as a genius.

Bro, it all boils down to simple bigotry and ethnocentric, religious and sectional bias/discrimination that leads most Nigerians to do what is shown below.

I.e deploy scare tactics against BAT because their own candidate has no record to run on.

Truth, for those who rise above petty and backwards bias, is that Tinubu has, by a million miles, the best and factually most proven record in comparison to anyone running.

How is Tinubu, factually a teacher-leader to all others, ever the mate of Obi or Atiku considering BAT delivered many excellent and definitive pioneering administrative policies and innovations that Anambra and Adamawa of Obi and Atiku are using administratively today? Fashola confirms precisely that below.

People should watch the video of Fashola reminding us of some of the outstanding and visionary pioneering ideas and policies from Tinubu now accepted as a Nigerian norm all States have adopted and are using today.

Bro you have to ask why we are not focusing on such issue-based debates that will even help the undecided work out who the crown fits.

Instead some deliberately chose to drag us all into the mudslinging 'rofo rofo' so we can all be toxic and hateful Pigs like them merely because they are bigotedly supporting a candidate who has no record to run on.

All they can tell us is that Obi carries his own bag while Atiku fans are even the worst with their senseless chant of Atiku the unifier" merely because the Dubai dweller married women from virtually every ethnic group of Nigeria. Lol.

Our nation is fcked bro. Those who are wise should fight for regional governance and save themselves from irredeemably backwards elements, from other regions, who will never change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZEUapZ8Dak

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by PrinceOfLagos: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

Bro, it all boils down to simple bigotry and ethnocentric, religious and sectional bias/discrimination that leads most Nigerians to do what is shown below.

Truth, for those who rise above petty and backwards bias, is that Tinubu has, by a million miles, the best and factually most proven record in comparison to anyone running.

How is a man who is the teacher leader, who delivered many excellent and definitive pioneering administrative policies and innovations that Anambra and Adamawa of Obi and Atiku are using administratively today, is the mate of Obi or Atiku?

People should also watch the video below of Fashola reminding us of some of the outstanding and visionary pioneering ideas and policies from Tinubu now accepted Asa Nigerian norm all States have adopted and are using today.

Bro you have to ask why we are not focusing on such issue-based debates that will even help the undecided work out who the crown fits.

Instead some deliberately chose to gay us all into the mudslinging 'rofo rofo' so we can all be toxic and hateful Pigs like them merely because they are bigoted ly supporting a candidate who has no record to run on.

All they can tell us is that Obi carries his own bag while Atiku fans are even the worst with their senseless chant of Atiku the unifier" merely because the Dubai dweller married women from virtually every ethnic group of Nigeria. Lol.

Our nation is fcked bro. Those who are wise should fight for regional governance and save themselves from irredeemably backwards elements who will never change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZEUapZ8Dak
You write too many nonsense
Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You write too many nonsense

You should know by now that what I write is far above the comprehension level of olodos, hideous ignoramuses and shameless bigots like you.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by PrinceOfLagos: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

You should know by now that what I write is far above the comprehension level of olodos, hideous ignoramuses and shameless bigots like you.
keep ranting like a market woman , it's your birthright
Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Kai. Igbos are something else. The undisputed champions of hate and bigotry in Nigeria. Below is Chisom praying God punish Peter Obi and wishing for his "end" in 2020 yet now hailing him "my President" today.

Abeg what has changed from 2020 till today? Did Obi part the River Niger and I missed it?

Obvious they know Obi is incompetent, failed, empty and worthy of curses they heaped on him copiously in the Past.

Yet gaining an Igbo/IPOB/Biafran President, while trying to ensure a Yoruba is never President, is all Tha matters to Igbos.

Fck Nigeria's progress and a genuine search for whoever can deliver such as far as Igbos are concerned. All IPOBians are now Obidient today. Na wa for Igbos. Masters of cheap deceit and Taqiyah.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by KingKO22: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Reaction from IPOB followers for their online Beerfraud president grin

He red from book like a kindergarten pupil struggling to make coherent remarks

Good for him that he has stopped quoting fake statistics records

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
keep ranting like a market woman , it's your birthright

Lol. Check out your sister Chisom above doing what you disturb us with shamelessly on NL day in day out. Una no dey shame.

You lot lie, deceive, eat your words and live on propaganda. Even worse a dishonorable cad like you who cannot just disappear as he pledged he would if Tinubu became APC candidate.

It is your own birthright to be a dishonorable, lying, propagandist, duplicitous and toxic child of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by PrinceOfLagos: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Check out your sister Chisom above doing what you disturb us with shamelessly on NL day in day out. Una no dey shame.

You lot lie, deceive, eat your words and live on propaganda. Even worse a dishonorable cad like you who cannot just disappear as he pledged he would if Tinubu became APC candidate.

It is your own birthright as a dishonorable and toxic child of hate.
You like to rant like a market woman, so continue .
Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by jimyjames(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

He lacks tactfulness and resourcefulness , can you elaborate more ?
Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by ruggedtimi(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

country not county
Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Adaisback(f): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2023
God forbid though but if I am one of these Tinubu online promoters, I will at least swallow my pride and call a spade a spade. I would congratulate Peter obI on his performance while subtly promoting my candidate. People will fall in love with my personality and perharps I might win more converts for my principal but here they are so jealous of whom God has blessed.
To be honest, too much jealousy begets witchcraft. Haba
Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by PrinceOfLagos: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Reactions Trail Peter Obi Performance At Chatham House Yesterday by Chemlite: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

I will present myself when the presidency return to the North 2031. Watch out for Aufbauh 2031!

The reason I'm not in any way impressed by Obi is that he keeps on reciting the problems many Nigerians are aware of without stating specific practicable solutions.

It's not about identifying the problems and using an idealistic approach to gloss over.

Invariably, you saying Atikulooter is already out of the race!

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are The 4th Largest Tribe In Nigeria ; See Why. / G20 Tussle - Nigeria Rejects AU Membership Of G20, Seeks NIGERIAN Membership / "Just Before Dawn": Obi Writes On Judiciary After Filing Petition At Supreme Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.