Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) (1589 Views)

Man Shares Photos Of The Oldest Man In His Village Who Maybe Over 130 Years Old. / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by officialwdhtv: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Lady reveals the oldest man in her village Obiaruku, Ukwuani LGA Selta State.

He is 170years old shocked Amazing!!!

Take a listen and happy viewing!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CngQonqL9wk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIU0gy0pg10

1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Kobojunkie: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady reveals the oldest man in her village Obiaruku, Ukwuani LGA Selta State.
He is 170years old shocked Amazing!!! Take a listen and happy viewing!!!
Abegi! undecided
That man no even resemble person wey don reach 100 sef. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Oloki: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abegi! undecided

I tire o...

170?? Make una softly dey lie.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by officialwdhtv: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abegi! undecided

The village is there to confirm what the girl said in the video
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

How do they confirm this?
Do they have his birth record? undecided undecided
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Franzinni: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2023
When people tell you anything to convince you with numbers, just devide whatever they tell you by 2, and that is around the ball park for the true truth!

So using this formula 170 /2

Let me use my scientific calculator.

The man is around 85 years

7 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by officialwdhtv: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

We should be of the school of thought that a whole full village would know why they said he is their oldest man and that he is so so age...

Abi u wan ask the village elders question? wink wink wink
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

We should be of the school of thought that a whole full village would know why they said he is their oldest man and that he is so so age...

Abi u wan ask the village elders question? wink wink wink
How's that a proof or confirmation? grin
How can people younger than him verify his age when he's the 'oldest man' in that village? grin

Logic 101.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by officialwdhtv: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How can people younger than him verify his age when he's the 'oldest man' in that village? grin

Logic 101.. undecided

Lol well there must be something that made them say that that is his age..this type of stories do not just come out of the blue else we would assume the whole village are lieing which isnt true
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Tokskob2008: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2023
That man is not even up to hundred judging by his skin and facial looks, his eyes socket is still somehow chubby. When you see old folks above hundred just mere looking at their eye socket will give you goosebumps..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Lol well there must be something that made them say that that is his age..this type of stories do not just come out of the blue else we would assume the whole village are lieing which isnt true
Please provide that something.. grin
Till then I can't accept your argument.
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by FiremanX: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2023
That man should be 90 or 93 years

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by galaxy2020(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2023
you make mistake write 1 for front of 70?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by officialwdhtv: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Please provide that something.. grin
Till then I can't accept your argument.

U like wahala lmao...dont worry i will provide his birth certificate from 1852 cheesy
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Logic 101.. undecided

Did the young people drop from the sky? Do they not have elder ones who have been tracking him and then passed the information to them? When

Just say you are too lazy to investigate.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yes they do! How else are people able to prove land ownership in the village?

Just say you are too lazy to investigate
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abegi! undecided

His face looks good but his hands and body slump shows you he is hundred.
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Franzinni:
When people tell you anything to convince you with numbers, just devide whatever they tell you by 2, and that is around the ball park for the true truth!

So using this formula 170 /2

Let me use my scientific calculator.

The man is around 85 years

She did not even tell us to convince, all she did is to report what she has seen. So it is left for you to do your own investigation and confirm or rebut her own findings.
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Tokskob2008:
That man is not even up to hundred judging by his skin and facial looks, his eyes socket is still somehow chubby. When you see old folks above hundred just mere looking at their eye socket will give you goosebumps..

I concur.

After 100 he still added another 70, and the body looks like that, I no believe. I know Jacob was like but a righteous man in this world. I go stroll go that village.
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Franzinni: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

She did not even tell us to convince, all she did is to report what she has seen. So it is left for you to do your own investigation and confirm or rebut her own findings.
this is horrible reporting then ... 170 ? I mean even if she said 98 I would not believe but I will still be close to believing ... But 170? Haba
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Ego2(f): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2023
May be true tho shocked..... my great granny died at 125 while my granny at 96.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Mercury12(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Hahahaha cheesy
170 years on earth?
Isn't that suffering especially when friends and family have all died?
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Alusiizizi(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Word of mouth does not constitute proof. From what I can tell 125 years seem to be the maximum human lifespan so unless this man carries mutated genes that no one knows about that village is full of crap.
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Cypress042(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Mercury12:
Hahahaha
170 years on earth?

grin

He might be the oldest man in his village, but saying his upto 170years here in Nigeria, is outrageous undecided
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Mercury12(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Cypress042:

grin

He might be the oldest man in his village, but saying his upto 170years here in Nigeria, is outrageous undecided

Lol honestly I don't believe it too... People that usually make these kinda claims can't pinpoint their exact date of birth. They just make assumptions.

Thank God for science there are technologies or methods to determine a human age now. It good so someone don't go start claiming 500 years old cheesy
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Did the young people drop from the sky? Do they not have elder ones who have been tracking him and then passed the information to them? When

Just say you are too lazy to investigate.

Yes they do! How else are people able to prove land ownership in the village?

Just say you are too lazy to investigate
You mean he's that important that other dead older men have been passing his age to their younger ones like they don't have something better to do!

You want me to believe words with no record that anyone could easily change.?
Lol.. grin
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Word of mouth does not constitute proof. From what I can tell 125 years seem to be the maximum human lifespan so unless this man carries mutated genes that no one knows about that village is full of crap.

What if he does carry a rare type of gene that allows him live long and still remain fresh...you never can tell...afterall humans lived much more than this in the olden days

And pls never u insult a whole village again...especially over a little thing as this...

Lastly Its simple, go to village and verify...he is still alive and can talk...
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

What if he does carry a rare type of gene that allows him live long and still remain fresh...you never can tell...afterall humans lived much more than this in the olden days

And pls never u insult a whole village again...especially over a little thing as this...

Lastly Its simple, go to village and verify...he is still alive and can talk...

Hence my qualification with mutated genes. I personally do not believe it impossible for a rare sort of genetic mutation to exist causing rapid regeneration/sustenance of telomere length in humans.

By the way, you mentioned that humans lived much more than 172 years in the olden days. Which olden days, pray tell, would that be?

You need to read my post more carefully. There were no insults there.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to go anywhere, especially when the story of the man and his village friends are not immediately verifiable.
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You mean he's that important that other dead older men have been passing his age to their younger ones like they don't have something better to do!

We all study people who grow old and when their mates start dying then we would see the one who died last.

As they say in during funerals "is their any of Papa or mama's friends, classmates or colleagues around to say something about the ceased?"

It's that time everyone would remember that such a person was Papa's classmate or colleague and he is still alive.

Because of this everyone in the area would be tracking his life and death as their own people are dying.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

You want me to believe words with no record that anyone could easily change.?
Lol.. grin

All I am saying is that it is easy to investigate.
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Franzinni:
this is horrible reporting then ... 170 ? I mean even if she said 98 I would not believe but I will still be close to believing ... But 170? Haba

You don't have to believe because she reported it. Just simply go and check it out especially as it is very unbelievable.
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by sisisioge: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
They probably dont know his real age grin
Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by nicerod(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin

It might be true because we don't keep records here

Re: Lady Reveals 170years Old Man As Oldest Man In Her Village (pix/video) by Franzinni: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't have to believe because she reported it. Just simply go and check it out especially as it is very unbelievable.

Well that is my point... The fact that it's unrealistic ..at best the man don't know when he was born ...you know most of these old timers really didn't count age in the past, instead they used age groups

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wicked - Baby Dumped In The Street Of Lagos / Enduring Spouses,share Your Story. / Who Bathes Your Girl Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.