Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification (17883 Views)

Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification / Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification / Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Antoeni(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2023
These Expired Desperate Greedy Thieves Should Just Set Down Apologise to Nigerians Then Join Hands together and Work For Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by YungINchrist: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin
Buddha3:
Two thieves engaging in a melancholic dance of mediocrity!

May God not let us end up with something as terrible as Muhammadu Buhari again!
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by naijapikin2(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Good

Let the demons begin to fight and let the one with lesser stain come on board.

Obi all za way.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by atinga1: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

I guess we are also not paying for the loans taken in 2009 to 15 or the loans obi took as Governor too.

Vote obi, tinubu and atiku out for the benefit of Nigeria
Did Peter Obi tell you he borrowed money?
Try get sense na.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by IbeOkehie: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

I guess we are also not paying for the loans taken in 2009 to 15 or the loans obi took as Governor too.

Vote obi, tinubu and atiku out for the benefit of Nigeria

Dear Sir, your position is unreasonable. Thanks.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by DanielPop(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Two old thieves that should be languishing in prison. The problem is their mentee thieves supporting them....
Ofunaofu:
.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/alleged-graft-treason-tinubu-atiku-seek-each-others-arrest-disqualification/

1 Like

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2023
Politicians tue

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Dear Sir, your position is unreasonable. Thanks.

Being dissapointed in the democratic system since 1999 makes one very unreasoable. And a tad perfectionist.

It would be easy to back Obi or tinubu. Or Atiku. But my conscience won't let me feel comfortable backing them. Then most of their supporters tend to be abusive and tribalist and annoying people. No thanks.

At the end, we have to have a government that raises taxes, is a bit realistic about subsidsing stuff and makes us more money. But at the end , proposing such things makes you apparently a supporter of whoever is in power, and a joker.So, I always go for parties that are not PDP, APC or former members. Have done so since 2003.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2023
atinga1:

Did Peter Obi tell you he borrowed money?
Try get sense na.

Grow up and get some politeness when responding to someone who did not abuse you.

Thanks.

Seriously, you guys in the Obidatti camp...your abusive behaviour is a turnoff.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by jojothaiv(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin

E dey sweet me...
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Macphenson:

Please kindly bring a proof the loan was eventually secured or forever remain an urchin.

Well, I don't discuss with abusive little kids like you either....

Grow up, and don't abuse people that don't abuse you, little rude thing. angry . Seriously, grow up. I did not abuse you. And I don't support BATs either, or your candidate either. Or Atiku.

Seriously, you Obidatti folks, grow up before you lose all the goodwill you get.

And don't call me an urchin or APC supporter again.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Amb1045(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Buddha3:

When you copy and paste contents like this, there is the need to acknowledge the source, otherwise it becomes "intellectual property theft" which is a constitutionally punishable offence.

Nairaland is so messed up that all manner of inadequacies are tolerated and overlooked.
A mumu man like you, permission was granted from the first day. Go through all my comments on nairaland, na greediness dee worry you because you saw the comment attracting more like you now want own it. Please change this character
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Mike008(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
If you want to catch a thief, send a thief.
If you want to spot a thief, ask a thief. hehe.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by 00FFT00(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Amb1045:
Lol.

Whether you like it or not, you're paying and will continue paying your share of the loans Buhari and his unfortunate gang have collected and are still collecting. You're asking how?

For every phone call and text message you send from that phone, a tax is imposed on you and is remitted to the government. For every 1gig data you buy to come online and support the government and her inadequacies, you pay a tax. For every bank, pos or atm transaction you execute, no matter how small the amount, the banking institution takes a tax from you and remits to the government. For every kilo of meat, mudu of rice, basket of tomato that you pay that market woman to take home, you pay an unwilling tax which is covered by the ever increasing prices of those items. I can go on and on.

You and I are sadly paying for the electoral mistakes that the majority made in our 2015 democracy, which is regrettable but cannot be changed at this very point. But where your doom is going to come, is when you consciously reinforce a continuity of this ugliness by February, because you have decided to enthrone tribalism and religion to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, one of the prime architects of the pain we're all going through, one of the worst candidates on the ballot, and certainly one who will come and triple the taxes you're groaning to pay now, just so he can have enough extra resources to plunder and pillage.

The time to regain your collective senses is now! We warned you like this in 2015. We're warning you more now. If you like, pay heed! By 2027, with Tinubu as your President, some of you will have died from hunger and the rest of you will be too weak and pale to even raise a voice or finger in protest.

Vote Wisely!Obi/Datti

Will they listen?.
N30k has beclouded their reasoning.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by jamace(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Jeffdz: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Disqualify both of them with immediate effect
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by GardenOfGod(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is a fight between a known narcotic criminal convict and a known treasury thief. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Amb1045:
A mumu man like you, permission was granted from the first day. Go through all my comments on nairaland

This "mumu man like me" is the owner of that intellectual composition you just pasted. I didn't copy that write-up from some source. It is my brain child. So even if I acquiesced to you copying my content, you're supposed to acknowledge the source (ME in this case) wherever and whenever you decide to use or paste it.

The purpose of education is so we all have ideas as regards these simple things.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by ComeToJesus: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/alleged-graft-treason-tinubu-atiku-seek-each-others-arrest-disqualification/

The two old, grumpy, outdated, twisted and analogue blokes should be facing prosecution now.

How can such twisted characters lead a 21st century nation that is bursting at the seams with over 200 million starry-eyed individuals?

Are Nigerians alright at all?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Amb1045(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Buddha3:

This "mumu man like me" is the owner of that intellectual composition you just pasted. I didn't copy that write-up from some source. It is my brain child. So even if I acquiesced to you copying my content, you're supposed to acknowledge the source (ME in this case) wherever and whenever you decide to use or paste it.

The purpose of education is so we all have ideas as regards these simple things.
I hope you remembered granting me permission to copy it the other time, so I don't understand you again guy
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Amb1045:
I hope you remembered granting me permission to copy it the other time, so I don't understand you again guy

You're still not getting my point.

You pasted that comment and as far as everyone on the thread is concerned, it is your brain content. By virtue of Copyright laws, that is property theft. There's a certain nairalander "" who has a well-known habit of copying and pasting people's comments but he makes certain he gives credit to the originators of those comments. At least that's one thing I can attest that he does right.

I permitted you to copy, yes. But whenever and wherever you paste it, you most certainly have to identify that the comment belongs to someone. I'm giving you this exposition just for future purposes. Under more serious circumstances, someone can sue you for this mistake and you'll spend good money trying to wriggle out of the mess.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by atinga1: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

Grow up and get some politeness when responding to someone who did not abuse you.

Thanks.

Seriously, you guys in the Obidatti camp...your abusive behaviour is a turnoff.
You did not answer my question. You just ranted like tinubu urchîns do.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by ajutant(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
The truth is that both of them are thieves. They are not interested in Nigeria but what to steal and share to family and cronies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
atinga1:

You did not answer my question. You just ranted like tinubu urchîns do.

And you abused me for nothing.

That's why it's pointless to discuss with you.

At any rate, let your man defend himself. You want him to win because you want the national cake. Not because development. That is why you are being nothing but abusive. At the end, Obi, like Atiku and bullion van has nothing but platitudes.

The handkerchief and the swearbox are just outside the door.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Amb1045(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Buddha3:

You're still not getting my point.

You pasted that comment and as far as everyone on the thread is concerned, it is your brain content. By virtue of Copyright laws, that is property theft. There's a certain nairalander "" who has a well-known habit of copying and pasting people's comments but he makes certain he gives credit to the originators of those comments. At least that's one thing I can attest that he does right.

I permitted you to copy, yes. But whenever and wherever you paste it, you most certainly have to identify that the comment belongs to someone. I'm giving you this exposition just for future purposes. Under more serious circumstances, someone can sue you for this mistake and you'll spend good money trying to wriggle out of the mess.
I write better than u, I have heat front page more than you. If you're not happy because I pushed your view to audience then I don't know what to say. From the first day u posted it here I took permission before I copied and save it. So I don't know what u expect from me
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by Ken4Christ: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
INEC will have reasons to postpone the election.
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by macjireh: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mpcoll001:
Okay
Where is Ur shop plase¿
Re: Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification by mauchiz: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
.”

This is too much for Nigerians,
Hope nairalanders are reading all this?
These people cant be our president.
Enough is enough!!!!
These criminals should be in jail.
Please God come and save us from the hands of criminals,don't allow these people win.
I have always thought these things are allegations,never knew it is serious to the extent of going to court.
This is very very bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital / 9th NASS: PDP Forecloses Contest For Senate President, Speaker / BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.