Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? (6652 Views)

N10,000 / N300,000 / N1.5 Million / N2.5 Million Grants & Loans From Ngn1000.com / AIMGLOBAL Ikeja, Lagos Business Opportunity / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by stankonia(f): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
By utilizing my own advice and methods discovered through extensive and rigorous research, I GAINED ADMISSION into the MBA program of the Lagos Business School (LBS) , Pan African University. I have personal proof of the effectiveness of my methods and advice.

Hi Nairalanders,

I am an Independent MBA Admissions Consultant with a specific focus on the Full-time and Executive MBA programs of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

I offer Consultancy and Advisory Services for prospective students applying to the Lagos Business School (LBS) for either the Full-time or the Part-time (Executive) MBA programs.

My services will provide guidance on the entire admissions process and go a long way in increasing your chances of gaining admission* by as much as 90%. I will also show you how you can get the LBS MBA which costs N1.5 million, FREE OF CHARGE*!!!.

TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:

CALL: Stanley on 08037181831 or 08051408344 or email: poeticescape1@yahoo.com NOW!!!
Re: Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by tundewoods(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
Nigerians will always remain Nigerians, Haba !

You simply advertised your consulting services on how to get a free scholarship to MBA.
Typical of we Nigerians.They first tell you about the Free part then tell you to pay a token fee.

1 Like

Re: Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by stankonia(f): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2007
To know, is to have power. I am only trying to empower and help people who cannot afford the N1.5 million fees for the MBA by giving them vital information. An MBA from such an reputable world-class institution must not be the exclusive preserve of the rich.
Re: Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by kingjaja2(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2007
@ all

You can access free MBA on this website.

http://www.quickmba.com/

Rather than pay school fees, use the money to enact on what you read + your ideas from - http://www.quickmba.com/

Yours truly
Re: Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by jony247(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
The VIMP is a good one. It's a mini mba
Re: Do you WANT the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? by shapoh(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
you can give the information here alsoif truly you trying to help people...
stankonia:
To know, is to have power. I am only trying to empower and help people who cannot afford the N1.5 million fees for the MBA by giving them vital information. An MBA from such an reputable world-class institution must not be the exclusive preserve of the rich.

(1) (Reply)

Bodyguards For Hire / Large Format Printing(banners, Rollup Stands,branding, T-shirts)etc / First Female Chauffeur Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.