Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

2023:Shouting IPOB Up And Down Or Tagging Obi IPOB Won't Save Tinubu's Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:Shouting IPOB Up And Down Or Tagging Obi IPOB Won't Save Tinubu's Ambition (307 Views)

Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality / Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:Shouting IPOB Up And Down Or Tagging Obi IPOB Won't Save Tinubu's Ambition by Cyynthia(f): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2023
I have noticed that Tinubu supporters are getting desperate, mad, bitter and frustrated lately because they never imagined that election is going to be like this...
They have nothing again upstairs to campaign with other than applying all manner of ridiculous lines...

The line "Ipob candidates" and other funny post would have worked for you people if 2023 race is a two horse race with two southerners on the race from different regions , unfortunately it's not like that.. Shouting Ipob like lunatics won't certainly make NE and NW to abandon Kwakwaso and vote for Bola

I am Yoruba and a Christian.. I will vote for someone that will protect the interests of majority of Nigerians, not voting for people that will turn our National assets to their personal properties for themselves, their family and friends like Tinubu has hijacked Lagos
Olorun maje!!

I stand with Peter Obi

Nlfpmod nlfpmod seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Shouting IPOB Up And Down Or Tagging Obi IPOB Won't Save Tinubu's Ambition by Urheadmaster(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2023
I guess urchins are receiving salary for the propaganda

1 Like

Re: 2023:Shouting IPOB Up And Down Or Tagging Obi IPOB Won't Save Tinubu's Ambition by Curious345: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2023
#obidatti is a goal
Cyynthia:
I have noticed that Tinubu supporters are getting desperate, mad, bitter and frustrated lately because they never imagined that election is going to be like this...
They have nothing again upstairs to campaign with other than applying all manner of ridiculous lines...

The line "Ipob candidates" and other funny post would have worked for you people if 2023 race is a two horse race with two southerners on the race from different regions , unfortunately it's not like that.. Shouting Ipob like lunatics won't certainly make NE and NW to abandon Kwakwaso and vote for Bola

I am Yoruba and a Christian.. I will vote for someone that will protect the interests of majority of Nigerians, not voting for people that will turn our National assets to their personal properties for themselves, their family and friends like Tinubu has hijacked Lagos
Olorun maje!!

I stand with Peter Obi

Nlfpmod nlfpmod seun
Re: 2023:Shouting IPOB Up And Down Or Tagging Obi IPOB Won't Save Tinubu's Ambition by Cyynthia(f): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I guess urchins are receiving salary for the propaganda

They are becoming daft day by day and it's not funny undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023:Shouting IPOB Up And Down Or Tagging Obi IPOB Won't Save Tinubu's Ambition by Cyynthia(f): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Curious345:
#obidatti is a goal
Re: 2023:Shouting IPOB Up And Down Or Tagging Obi IPOB Won't Save Tinubu's Ambition by JoeNL22(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:

Olorun maje!!

I stand with Peter Obi

Nlfpmod nlfpmod seun
God bless you

1 Like

Re: 2023:Shouting IPOB Up And Down Or Tagging Obi IPOB Won't Save Tinubu's Ambition by Owoino: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Okoro shut up your IPOB mouth.
Re: 2023:Shouting IPOB Up And Down Or Tagging Obi IPOB Won't Save Tinubu's Ambition by Superwave16320: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2023
As e de pain your ipob papa e de sweet we for here.
Cyynthia:

Olorun maje!!

I stand with Peter Obi

Nlfpmod nlfpmod seun

(1) (Reply)

How Dantata Solar Ltd Pocketed 5.4 Billion Meant For Power Generation / Jigawa State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Abdullahi Tsoho Defects To APC / British Prime Minister Is Fined 100 Pounds By Police For Not Wearing Seat Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.