Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

‘an Influential Entertainer Tried To Make Me His Gay Partner For Open Doors In T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘an Influential Entertainer Tried To Make Me His Gay Partner For Open Doors In T (323 Views)

If You Were To Be An Influential Celebrity For One Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘an Influential Entertainer Tried To Make Me His Gay Partner For Open Doors In T by ElectroLyte: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2023
https://thestreetjournal.org/an-influential-entertainer-tried-to-make-me-his-gay-partner-for-open-doors-in-the-industry-says-actor-kunle-remi/

Nollywood actor Kunle Remi has revealed that just before entering the entertainment industry, he was introduced to an entertainer who tried to make him his gay partner.

Kunle in a recent interview said he was still an undergraduate at the University of Ibadan when a friend introduced him to someone who was to guide him in the industry.

He said when he got to meet the said entertainer, the man asked him to be his gay partner before showing him the ropes in the industry.

According to him, the said entertainer painted a picture of not being able to make it unless he bends his arse.

When asked to call out the influential entertainer, he claimed he was still looking for the person.

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders A Lady To Pay 150k For Collecting 3k Transport Fare From Her Boyfri / Sheggz Fans Jubilate As He Gets A Big Deal As Ipeleng Reveals Why She Is Unable / Asake Should’ve Made Joha Remix With Me – Blackface Claims, Lambasts Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.