Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Interested In Moderating This Section? (8605 Views)

Anybody Interested In A Mortal Kombat X Or Street Fighter V Tournament? / Interested In Winning A PS4? #nitestayps4contest / Any One Interested In Game Swapping In Kaduna ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2011
Hello There,

Are you interested in Moderating this section?

You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Excelboi(m): 5:33am On Sep 06, 2011
no
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ritchboy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2011
Aunty me! Aunty me!! Aunty me!!! grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
be serious jor grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Bawss1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2011
Just a thought, how come most of the mods here tend to 'disappear' after a while. I remember Kosovo, now he is nowhere to be seen. Mobinga the current mod has started to fade away. What is making our mods disappear, what manner of wizardry is this? cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ritchboy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2011
mukina2:

be serious jor grin

I am angry angry

But all these multiple disappearances eh. . . I no wan vanish after 3 months oh! cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mobinga: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
grin

Na. Its thrash. And you'd get dumped, with no "thanks". or anything. Sickening
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
Mobinga:

grin

LOL Somebody is hurt. . .  .ROFL!!

Seun, good job jare. . . .I was going to ask you to do proper "dumping" of this. grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Bawss1(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2011
Mobinga:

grin

With that coming from a mod nobody will want to take the job.  cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Bawss1(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2011
^^ Er, scratch that. We are currently mod-less. So that makes Mobinga an ex mod.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
ritchboy:

I am angry angry

But all these multiple disappearances eh. . . I no wan vanish after 3 months oh! cheesy
na you wont, you wont be modding because of popularity contest, you would be doing it because you want to. You are our very own hell's kitchen kiss grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ritchboy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2011
mukina2:

na you wont, you wont be modding because of popularity contest, you would be doing it because you want to. You are our very own hell's kitchen kiss grin

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2011
i meant you wont vanish na, you will be a mod because you loff the section, not because you just want to be a mod kiss you know you are my fave hell boy kiss cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ritchboy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
mukina2:

i meant you wont vanish na, you will be a mod because you loff the section, not because you just want to be a mod kiss you know you are my fave hell boy kiss cheesy

OOOHH! cheesy

So when do i start? grin grin

You know i'd take a bullet punch for you mami kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 3:51am On Sep 11, 2011
i created this thread for a purpose.

Please take your fight out of here.

will clean it in a bit sha
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 3:56am On Sep 11, 2011
ritchboy:

OOOHH! cheesy

So when do i start? grin grin

You know i'd take a bullet punch for you mami kiss kiss cheesy
lol yeye kiss

shortlists for all will be done soon wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 5:30am On Sep 11, 2011
argh . .cleaning this for the last time.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by v3: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2011
Can i help? undecided
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by toluxa1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2011
@v3. I have been looking for you. I need to send you a mail, mine is honoura1@yahoo.com

How do I contact u?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by vowiski(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2011
na wa ooh,  Where is kosovo? vanished grin  Mobinga vanished lol,  who wan vanish

I know where kosovo is,   tongue

You can find kosovo on twitter here, facebook here, google plus here, linkedin here

LWKMD!!!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by bright007(f): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
**uncle mukina,ME! ME!**raising my two hands $ legs**ME!ME!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by v3: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2011
bright007:

**uncle mukina,ME! ME!**raising my two hands $ legs**ME!ME!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ibro911(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2011
I'll like to help. This is probably the section where I spend my time the most, and I play video games a lot. Plus I'm friends with Mobinga smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by purplekayc(m): 5:24am On Sep 26, 2011
you go pay me ??
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Bawss1(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2011
ibro911:

I'll like to help. This is probably the section where I spend my time the most, and I play video games a lot. Plus I'm friends with Mobinga smiley

Oh oh.

Is this some kind of Boris Yeltsin and Vladimer Putin type of friendship? cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ibro911(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2011
Bawss1:

Oh oh. 

Is this some kind of Boris Yeltsin and Vladimer Putin type of friendship?  cheesy
  cheesy More like Medvedev and Putin (in a good way) smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mavor: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2011
I'm interested
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 07, 2011
i am interested,an active member of fifa ut forums but would prefer my own naija ppls forum and maybe i can get to organise naija community games
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Bawss1(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2011
Yay!

Ritchboy is our moderator. Congratulations and more grease to your elbow, you'll need it. cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mobinga: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
Props Ritchboy. cool

@Mukina

Child Boards
Video Games And Gadgets For Sale
Moderator: kosovo

Kosovo is still mod of the child-board. Hand that over to Ritch-Boy.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ritchboy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
Gracias amigos!

But mehn e no easy o! I now spend half my time here moving/locking/deleting threads.

Some scallywags just keep spamming relentlessly.

(1) (2) (3)

FINALLY! It's Here! GTA V On Andriod!!!! / Free Scrabble Dictionary / Asphalt 8 Airborne Gamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.