Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel (625 Views)

Epistle Of Nebuchadnezzar / Islam, The Pagan Religion Of Nebuchadnezzar ! / Interesting Bible Story - God Humbles The Proud Heart Of Nebuchadnezzar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by terrezo2002(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Leiylau:
Be logical Negroid preacher . Many nations like new Zealand, Australia, dutch countries , Norway and lots has gays as their leaders I wonder y they didn't run away from there to seek greener pastures in ur holy Nigeria who kill gays and witches making the nation free of gays n witches .
Tell me something ! Why are they not rushing to Nigeria who can recite the bible without bathing their eyelids?

If you say america adhere to bible like Nigeria does why do we have few churches and richest pastors are mainly from Nigeria not there?
Mightiest churches are in Nigeria not america , ?

You didn't read what I wrote. These countries were built on the principles they got from the Bible. It is recent times they have bastardised it and now their constitution is now having gays right and other silly movements. That's why you see some gay leaders in some of these countries. It wasn't so in the beginning
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Isn't this the real wisdom you wanted us to come and see? Pathetic!
Typing craps about. Just go and die already because no one will follow you.
People are wiser not to follow some god who died on a cross for people yet to be born in next 20,000yrs to come from 33AD. Didn't ur wise god claim to die for their sins for them not to burn in hell after sin ,how come many are still in hell even ur dead mighty pastors and many like u are still preaching about the reality of hell?

Please I want to know wat made it so because I don't want to say Jesus Christ is confuse as his followers?
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by terrezo2002(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Leiylau:
I am a logical person . You enjoy the power he gave u to fight demons and witches imaginery things u fashioned in your brain due to ignorance and discriminative nature of ur Religion .
You enjoy hope reading bible gives u isn't it? What of others 140million Nigerians who sees washing our drainages as prayer answered what Chinese don't do infact those in our prison don't engage in such jobs but Nigerians do this job and will still boast of the sweetness of the lord .
Yes I do cry for u because I share a Nigerian blood , we in china sees our land as a useless place while you apes come here to praise God for his mercies by bringing u here after paying ur life savings .

Those who gain from ur Jesus Christ are the church owners who milk the blind masses ,also ur Politicians who never had disagreements with churchleaders gains too while 96% does scranny things to eat at least .
You are always wrong. I weep for you. Conversation with ignoramus causes pains. It would just continue in back and forth because we are of two different people just as light is different from darkness. I am speaking light while you are speaking darkness. How can we understand eachother. Like I said the thread is dead already.
Bye
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

You didn't read what I wrote. These countries were built on the principles they got from the Bible. It is recent times they have bastardised it and now their constitution is now having gays right and other silly movements. That's why you see some gay leaders in some of these countries. It wasn't so in the beginning
which principle? Just be logical for once
Americans and top countries started living like real humans after industrial revolution which is the masses killing the politicians when ur wise* bible said don't judge that judgement is of the lord ,
That bloody movement sent fear on the minds of corrupt Politicians who might wanna use church to trick the poor masses ,it started in London in 17century then , America and Europe at large so what principle are you talking of ?
Are you confused that gayism is the only evil u know in ur head ?
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are always wrong. I weep for you. Conversation with ignoramus causes pains. It would just continue in back and forth because we are of two different people just as light is different from darkness. I am speaking light while you are speaking darkness. How can we understand eachother. Like I said the thread is dead already.
Bye
holy ghost told u no matter what I said here that *I am wrong * right , grin ape He told u that but won't tell u that people are watching both of us argue and I have laid the evil in ur bible while u have nothing to say except gays and witches .
And don't wanna say how gay men n women made a whole black nation miserable, stupid and hopeless .

The thread is dead because Jesus Christ ur god said it's dead and you join suit in saying it's dead isn't it?
You as an adult have no brain of ur own
A full grown black man has no mind of his own , u have quoted so much bible but has no fact to prove that the bloodsheds , hunger and pains in ur country has dealings with gays and lesbians nor witches. That means ur bible solves no problem nor impact wisdom on ur empty skull .it's just a book to stereotype those hated who aren't violent to attack you . You don't preach against Islam because they burn u on sight ,but u preach to gays because u know they are gentle people when gays pick up arms u shall face abortionists as ur way to discriminate. grin
Funny bush nations

1 Like

Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Bye
Are you a coward to run away from a witch? U are always on the defense so much for a bible eater .
Such powerless child of god grin grin
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by terrezo2002(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Leiylau:
Are you a coward to run away from a witch? U are always on the defense so much for a bible eater .
Such powerless child of god grin grin
tongue I don't fight useless and directionless wars. The thread is already dead. Go hang yourself
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

tongue I don't fight useless and directionless wars. The thread is already dead. Go hang yourself
But sisterfire's thread is dead but because you know she is a sexy goddess you build a tent there to savour all her words and masturbate on the fact that you are fighting demons on goddess Sisterfire 's thread.
Aren't you a confused A.pe?
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by MDelgado(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Leiylau:
You see y u need wisdom.
Ur country bleeds continuously and you have no clue nor solutions.
Last I checked those milking ur commonwealth aren't witches but Religious Politicians who build u mighty churches and mosques,

You have boko Haram that has killed a million soul ,they are not group of gays but group of Religious fanatics sponsored by ur Religious Politicians who spend time every Friday on huge mosques

Those who milk u dry through tithes and offering projects then build mighty schools and hospitals which u Apes can't afford aren't lesbians nor bank robbers or association of paedophiles , but they are those who are kept to lead u to heaven

You chase after mediocrity while ur society rots and decay , you kill witches and gays while u exhault those who stole and milked ur future dry ,isn't this madness .
For 10yrs of ur life on nairaland you dedicated it on demons, witches ,gays and lesbians while exempting those who steal u dry of ur future and that of ur unborn children . I know if u have a job u won't be chatting with me , u have no future all u could do to please ur god is fight demons ,witches and wizards and gays but white people sees ur type as Llama, Ape and camel .

Xie Xie !
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
MDelgado:

Xie Xie !
Hello Nǐ hǎo ma cōngmíng rén
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Leiylau:
■This here shows y African christians are foolish and backward , read the techniques of a wise king who wants his dream interpreted and efforts of someone who is genuine to use his gift to solve a problem . Y will a pastor demand u tell him ur dream before he interpretes it ?
■Africa is doomed Fyi Daniel is a brain user who seeks the wisdom of light ,he dosent believe in Yahweh nor Jesus
1. Your pastors are frauds, that much we know. undecided

2. Daniel, an Israelite who is said to have obtained answers from His Lord, YHWH, did not believe in YHWH? undecided

1 Like

Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your pastors are frauds, that much we know. undecided
Whose pastors?
Be warned koboj .

2. Daniel, an Israelite who is said to be obtained answers from His Lord, YHWH, did not believe in YHWH? undecided

Book of light written by forces of the universe ,Atum and some wise immortal states that Daniel is Hittite not an israelite and has no business with evil gods of Israel YHWH.
Check the adultareted book of Daniel in your bible and the one in book of light and know who speaks the truth. Your YHWH supports criminality by pastors who puts fear in black Apes while book of light shows the power of a gifted Daniel .

Didn't the fake account of Daniel claimed that angels of Yahweh shut the mouths of the lions in the den with Daniel while the original account said that Daniel spoke the language of the lions .
A wiseman will ascertain the real account while negroid apes In Nigeria will foolishly support their god of lies.
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Leiylau:
■Book of light written by forces of the universe ,Atum and some wise immortal states that Daniel is Hittite not an israelite and has no business with evil gods of Israel YHWH. Check the adultareted book of Daniel in your bible and the one in book of light and know who speaks the truth. Your YHWH supports criminality by pastors who puts fear in black Apes while book of light shows the power of a gifted Daniel. Didn't the fake account of Daniel claimed that angels of Yahweh shut the mouths of the lions in the den with Daniel while the original account said that Daniel spoke the language of the lions . A wiseman will ascertain the real account while negroid apes In Nigeria will foolishly support their god of lies.
Language of lions? Na wa ooo! undecided
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Language of lions? Na wa ooo! undecided
Dull ape of black civilizations their are gifts beyond your imagination that knowledge Yahweh hid from u .
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Leiylau:
Dull ape of black civilizations their are gifts beyond your imagination that knowledge Yahweh hid from u .
YHWH is the God of Israel. How can He hide anything from someone who lives in Nigeria abeg or anywhere else for that matter? undecided

Use your brain abeg! undecided
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
YHWH is the God of Israel. How can He hide anything from someone who lives in Nigeria abeg or anywhere else for that matter? undecided

Use your brain abeg! undecided
Yahweh is the god u worship and still confuse your pork brain that you don't know him nor his begotten son .
Koboj u are worst and that thing in ur skull isn't brains but pork puddings .
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Leiylau:
■Yahweh is the god u worship and still confuse your pork brain that you don't know him nor his begotten son .
■ Koboj u are worst and that thing in ur skull isn't brains but pork puddings .
1. Um... you are wrong! YHWH is the God of the Old Law of Moses, the National Constitution of the State of Israel in the Land of Canaan, meaning I can't worship YHWH since I don't live in the Land of Canaan nor do I live by the Law of Moses. undecided

2. Well, the pork pudding in your own brain is what keeps churning out all these erroneous conclusions of yours thought so? undecided
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by MDelgado(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:

Hello Nǐ hǎo ma cōngmíng rén

Speak Chinese? That's vietnamese..
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2023
MDelgado:

Speak Chinese? That's vietnamese..
Mdel tanks !
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by bobestman(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Well the book is not bad. It is just half truth like the bible. The book talks more about gods instead of the true God, the highest one daniel served. Those days ppl are already in ignorance by serving gods instead of the highest. According to your book, Daniel had an urim cos he is a priest/prophet. Urim is used to know the will of ancient of days concerning any issue that was how he could answer everyone. He also thought ppl not to depend or worship gods but to worship the true God and connect to their higher self via meditation. That is how the true ppl of the book know things before christianity hijacked the true way. But you worship a sex god and support all kinds of illicit sex and aramara which is aru. No one in the true light does that for it against the law of creation.
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by Leiylau(f): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
bobestman:
Well the book is not bad. It is just half truth like the bible. The book talks more about gods instead of the true God, the highest one daniel served. Those days ppl are already in ignorance by serving gods instead of the highest. According to your book, Daniel had an urim cos he is a priest/prophet. Urim is used to know the will of ancient of days concerning any issue that was how he could answer everyone. He also thought ppl not to depend or worship gods but to worship the true God and connect to their higher self via meditation. That is how the true ppl of the book know things before christianity hijacked the true way. But you worship a sex god and support all kinds of illicit sex and aramara which is aru. No one in the true light does that for it against the law of creation.
As much as strict atheism gives us power over our souls. Forces of the universe( Aids to bright creatures of the universe who are formed to aid you atheists claiming their is no god ) who would have minded their business and allow evil or death befall u (eventhough they knew death as life itself ) will decide to help u attain great spiritual levels like the immortal ,you on the other hand will marvel about their aid on you and will decide to talk about them and their thought on tricks of the universe.
While you are doing this bobestman comes straight at u to accuse you of teaching people to worship light of the true God .
Did light of the true God ask u to worship him ? No not affirmative
Did Daniel ask you to worship light of true God or supreme god ?
He just teaches humans wat light thought him ,
Should we call this u wrote upthere jealousy of the black world or what?

As for the sex goddess I respect . I heard she has worshippers in Nigeria who are seraphim n cherubim church goers upon all her sexual escapedes and blood lust .
She the great goddess of sex tries to tell us ,what kills our spirit is Ignorance and what kills our body is sex , blood rages and wars.
In her tongue" what is body if not clothes which we at least changes 40times in 4000yrs "
Re: Book Of Light/history: Wise Techniques Of Nebuchadnezzar And Daniel by bobestman(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Daniel worshipped the true God who is above other gods and gave answers others can't give. Even the king told all to worship the God of daniel. Just like their is hierachy in everyting about nature so it is with the gods. There is a supreme one all must bow to. The one who created all things seen and unseen is the one i speak of. These lower gods rule this world and many worship them unknowingly. When the true God comes into the scene, men and gods/spirit will be exposed and judged. You have the true light in you but on the wrong path. By their fruits you know them. Many have seen it that you guys don't have it. When the true sons/daughters of the true God comes, many shall know. They will expose religion and their gods and preach the last message that will save man from igorance and destruction before this world sleeps. The world waits for their manifestation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Grant The Pleading Of The Demons To Be Sent Into Pigs? / What Do Islam And Mainline Christianity Have In Common? / Keeping Hope Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.