Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu (489 Views)

Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku / 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits / APC Wins Abaji Area Council But No Candidate Is Declared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu by Superwave16320: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2023
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu has said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate Uche Ikonne is ill.

Ikpeazu made the confirmation on Monday in a local radio programme, News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.

The governor, however, assured that Ikonne was “recovering gradually and progressively”.

He recalled the flagbearer attending some rallies, including the PDP campaign launch last November at the Umuahia Township Stadium.

Ikpeazu, a member of the G5 governors, said it was “unfortunate that he is lately indisposed”.

“I want to report some progress and the progress is that Ikonne is recovering gradually,” he said.

Ikpeazu disclosed the candidate has left the hospital and is going through convalescence.

“He will be strong enough in the future to join”, the governor said.

Ikpeazu told residents that Ikonne would soon bounce back, accusing “detractors” of wishing his absence lingered.

The Abia helmsman recalled “permutations” and people “allocating positions to themselves” during his illness.

“I’m sure they even appropriated my wife to themselves”, he added.

There are speculations and concerns about Ikonne’s health due to his non-appearance at public functions.

The professor of optometry served as the 7th Vice-Chancellor of the Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/17/abia-pdp-guber-candidate-sick-they-even-appropriated-my-wife-ikpeazu-confirms/

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu by Superwave16320: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2023
This is so hilarious ��. Igbos will vote this sick bastard but wail n lament Tinubu is sick even with Tinubu attending 2-3 rallies daily.

Harvard need to study the level of irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate this people radiate to redefine it meaning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu by everythinggirly(f): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Sick people rulling.
Re: Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Blame Tinubu for this, funny tribe grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu by duro4chang(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Can you see?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu by peter0071(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2023
please we are in a world of proofs... give us proofs and stop sounding like a beaten record. simple
Superwave16320:
This is so hilarious ��. Igbos will vote this sick bastard but wail n lament Tinubu is sick even with Tinubu attending 2-3 rallies daily.

Harvard need to study the level of irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate this people radiate to redefine it meaning.
Re: Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu by nedu666: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Superwave16320:

Mumu. Wat a dunce. So if ikonne is sick, are the candidates for labour, apga, apc, prp sick? Is there a law that states abians must vote for only ikonne. Dunce

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu by Superwave16320: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
If Ikonne goes ahead to win the election on his sick bed I will proved right that igbos in Abia state like yourself parade oloriburuku foolish bastard as father.

The election result will affirm my conclusion, I have no strength to argue with ipob rettards today.

nedu666:

Mumu. Wat a dunce. So if ikonne is sick, are the candidates for labour, apga, apc, prp sick? Is there a law that states abians must vote for only ikonne. Dunce
peter0071:
please we are in a world of proofs... give us proofs and stop sounding like a beaten record. simple
Re: Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu by nedu666: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Superwave16320:
If Ikonne goes ahead to win the election on his sick bed I will proved right that igbos in Abia state like yourself parade oloriburuku foolish bastard as father.

The election result will affirm my conclusion, I have no strength to argue with ipob rettards today.

Rantings of d son of a fool
Re: Abia PDP Guber Candidate Is Terribly Sick– Ikpeazu by peter0071(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
We are having educative argument, and you have shown your true nature... insults.

i have nothing to tell you. for your information, no one is retard
Superwave16320:

(1) (Reply)

From Consumption To Production Using Tinubu & Peter Obi As Case Study / Save Our Son From Gov Umahi-ebonyi Pdo Candidate's Kinsmen Beg Buhari / Peter Obi: Who Else Can Get This Kind Of Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.