Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) (36723 Views)

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) by Silas0(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hendrixky:
Since 2020
Just look at our justice system
Uptill now nothing is done since 2020
Even the story na nonsense

So the people dieing everyday day God is not protecting them abi..
Why are humans feeling they are special, they have grace and God is giving them a preferential treatment
If at this age humans still don't understand that there is No God protecting anyone then am sorry to say

Humans are not that intelligent they way they pretend to be.
And secondly humans are cowards....they are scared of reality....they don't want to believe that for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
deep
Re: Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Omodua:
You deserve Award for always being the first to report crime and Bad News.

Like Seriously

1 Like

Re: Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) by Hsenations: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120118007:
Nawa o

is tired of seeing Bad News

I'm surprised you are not the one that posted this

1 Like

Re: Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) by Risingblue008(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hendrixky:
Since 2020
Just look at our justice system
Uptill now nothing is done since 2020
Even the story na nonsense

So the people dieing everyday day God is not protecting them abi..
Why are humans feeling they are special, they have grace and God is giving them a preferential treatment
If at this age humans still don't understand that there is No God protecting anyone then am sorry to say

Humans are not that intelligent they way they pretend to be.
And secondly humans are cowards....they are scared of reality....they don't want to believe that for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

If u enter problem ehhh,
U go know say
GOD TRULY EXIST
Re: Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) by Chibaby87(f): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Goodluck2023:
Wicked people everywhere

Maybe he thought, he is acting movie
Re: Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Why are you repackaging old news and opening healing wound? This is my cousin, immediately I saw the headline I knew it was the news. Guy, this bad news you're enjoying I pray you won't have a dose of it.
Rest in peace dotun.���

post=120118007:
Nawa o

is tired of seeing Bad News
Re: Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) by layi(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Police earlier said they stylishly collected the knife from d defendant
Later on said they could not find the knife because the defendant threw it away after using it.

Me i am not understanding.
Re: Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) by adekola4258: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
That't when you can't control your angerThat't when you can't control your anger...
Re: Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) by Emmanuel909090: 1:04am On Jan 18, 2023
Hmm bills
Re: Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) by goldmatrix(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
That's the real actor.. Actor no dey die..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman / Armed Car Snatcher Caught In Ikota, Lagos. Stolen Vehicle Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.