Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) (1097 Views)

GTA 5 Online $6/month Subscription, Comes With Bonus And Cash Prizes / How Many Times Do I Have To Play With My Bet9ja Bonus To Withdraw It? / Bet9ja Bonus Rollover Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) by Too4ny: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
I need an advice from the Bet9ja gurus here. Also see pics below. I'm a novice even though not a newbie in bet9ja but I don't understand some terms when it come betting.

On Sat 14th, I got an email of N200 credit bonus on my Bet9ja account(Not welcome Bonus). I've been credited in like sum in the past which I played games with and lost. I decided to stake the N200 on bet and I won N23,430 but I couldn't withdraw the money.

I sought the advice of a friend who's into bet9ja stuff, because I couldn't comprehend the terminology on the terms and conditions of the Bonus. He ''suggested'' I stake N2000 something from the bonus, that whether the bet wins or loses that I can withdraw the balance.

I staked N2,100 from the bonus and won another N15,921(Now Totaling N37,252)

I checked and the wager requirements was already 100%. I clicked to Redeem my bonus, but I was shocked as I was credited with just N2,000 and N35,252 automatically turned 'Expired'

I need an advice from the bet9ja gurus on what I should have done.

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) by caesymore(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sorry Bro, no mind them.

The bonus wey bet9ja dey give I no understand how e dey work... so I avoid their bonuses a lot.
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) by kingtinnie(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Read the 4th item on the terms and conditions
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) by ify2016: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Too4ny:
I need an advice from the Bet9ja gurus here. Also see pics below. I'm a novice even though not a newbie in bet9ja but I don't understand some terms when it come betting.

On Sat 14th, I got an email of N200 credit bonus on my Bet9ja account(Not welcome Bonus). I've been credited in like sum in the past which I played games with and lost. I decided to stake the N200 on bet and I won N23,430 but I couldn't withdraw the money.

I sought the advice of a friend who's into bet9ja stuff, because I couldn't comprehend the terminology on the terms and conditions of the Bonus. He ''suggested'' I stake N2000 something from the bonus, that whether the bet wins or loses that I can withdraw the balance.

I staked N2,100 from the bonus and won another N15,921(Now Totaling N37,252)

I checked and the wager requirements was already 100%. I clicked to Redeem my bonus, but I was shocked as I was credited with just N2,000 and N35,252 automatically turned 'Expired'

I need an advice from the bet9ja gurus on what I should have done.

You're only entitle to 10% of your total initial bonus.
If you were given 200 naira, multiply it by 10% . This will give you 2000 naira.

This condition can be met if you have won 3 conservative times with 3.0 or above odd.

Hope my explanation is helpful

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) by Too4ny: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
ify2016:

You're only entitle to 10% of your total initial bonus.
If you were given 200 naira, multiply it by 10% . This will give you 2000 naira.

This condition can be met if you have won 3 conservative times with 3.0 or above odd.

Hope my explanation is helpful

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) by Henrytill: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2023
I was credited 500 bonus on Bet9ja and I played a game Saturday and Sunday game together and I won 500 - 24400 and today what I saw was void I did not see any progress bar on the bonus page everything was gone please what the hell os going on

Re: Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) by KaptainRobin: 1:48am On Dec 05, 2023
Similar thing happened to me, never use those bonuses, it's a scam.
Re: Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) by Bossman25(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18
Very easy stake the #200 or #500 to win. Quickly use part of that money to stake another game like say #2000 ..
Then you can cash out remaining.
Worked for me.

(1) (Reply)

Games Only For Nigerian? / Help: In Need Of Info On Firmware For Ps3 / Free SWTOR Is Often A Game In Greater Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.