Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. (351 Views)

Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution / Former CSU President To Sue Tinubu Over Forgery / Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
I'm waiting for peter pandora supporters to sue Tinubu. Just like keyamo did to Atiku Abubakar now. Stop hiding in one corner of your 2by2 room with your dirty fingers you use to type nonsense online.

We know that pandora is a saint he never steal in his life.sue bola Ahmed Tinubu you always call criminal you fool bloody coward.

1 Like

Re: I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. by CallmeTrinity: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
The number of iliterate clowns that support Tinubu on this forum is so alarming grin

These clowns hadly understand the English they type ..from the bad grammar they type and crude sentences they use you can easily guess their level in life is quite low . grin

They are recruited for next to nothing. 1k a day or coke and biscuits daily grin

Just read the above gibberish. You can tell this one is unemployed and maybe has nothing to do so just wants to make a thread hoping for some interaction
Pls avoid quoting it. Jt wants someone to talk to grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. by ganisucks(f): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm waiting for peter pandora supporters to sue Tinubu. Just like keyamo did to Atiku Abubakar now. Stop hiding in one corner of your 2by2 room with your dirty fingers you use to type nonsense online.

We know that pandora is a saint he never steal in his life.sue bola Ahmed Tinubu you always call criminal you fool bloody coward.
There's a guy on the Mike Achimogu tape who was telling him that once Atiku wins, he will be paid enough money to send his wife and kids abroad permanently.
That kinda reminds me of you.
Do you guys have like a get together fanclub or something: "The I'd love to japa fanclub".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. by ZUKKYY(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
ganisucks:

There's a guy on the Mike Achimogu tape who was telling him that once Atiku wins, he will be paid enough money to send his wife and kids abroad permanently.
That kinda reminds me of you.
. If only 30,000 naira monthly with do grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. by FatherOfJesus: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

Tinubu supporters are so dull that they don't know what it means to sue.

Keyamo didn't sue, he wrote a petition. Only dull people support Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. by Nightwolf1: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

This illiterate, stop smoking mkpurummiri before you start running unclad along the streets of Ekiti State grin grin
Re: I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Look at this thing forming I too know..Sue and petition refers to the legal process.

FatherOfJesus:
Tinubu supporters are so dull that they don't know what it means to sue.

Keyamo didn't sue, he wrote a petition. Only dull people support Tinubu
Re: I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. by FatherOfJesus: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Look at this thing forming I too know..Sue and petition refers to the legal process.

How come you don't know how suing works?

Damn nigga, it's a curse to support APC
Re: I'm Waiting For Peter Pandora Supporters To Sue Tinubu. by IDENNAA(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

After reading this I laughed so hard...my goodness grin grin

You urchins are clowns I swear down! Just look at how you are stressing so hard because you are supporting a useless candidate.....go lick your wound

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Phd Holder, Not A Trader — Kwankwaso Aims Dig At Obi In Chatham House Spee / This Is Peter Obi's Verified Facebook Account. / Traders Lament As Okowa Shuts Markets For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.