Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Kunle Remi Explains How A Top Entertainer Tried To Make Him His Gay Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Remi Explains How A Top Entertainer Tried To Make Him His Gay Partner (396 Views)

My Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua Etomi's Ex Boyfriend - Actor Breaks Silence / Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Remi Explains How A Top Entertainer Tried To Make Him His Gay Partner by SReporters: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
A Nollywood actor has spoken about his encounter with a "top" entertainer who tried to make him his gay partner.

In an interview on OAP Nedu's 'Honest Bunch' podcast, the actor said the entertainer, whose identity was not revealed, promised to make him popular and wealthy.

The film star said the entertainer had bragged about his "connections," adding that "I was not selected for the reality show, (Gulder Ultimate search) because I've not paid my dues".

"Before I got into the industry, the first time I went to the Ultimate Search," Remi explained. I was turned down. The second time, a friend at the University of Ibadan (where I was at the time) told me about one of his friends who is an entertainer and will guide me.

"I then traveled a short distance to somewhere near Iyana-Ipaja. I've never been there. I was originally from Ibadan. On this side, I had a friend. I arrived at his house. The man is staring at me. He assesses me and invites me in. I didn't have any feelings for him.

The term "networking" refers to the act of bringing people together. When I arrived, the nigga began calling out names and asking why I thought they didn't choose me for Ultimate Search. That's because I haven't paid my taxes. This nigga sells the whole 'fruitish' thing to me so well that I was taken aback.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/17/kunle-remi-explains-how-a-top-entertainer-tried-to-make-him-his-gay-partner/

Re: Kunle Remi Explains How A Top Entertainer Tried To Make Him His Gay Partner by Stomoney(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is super story shocked
Re: Kunle Remi Explains How A Top Entertainer Tried To Make Him His Gay Partner by superCleanworks(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
SReporters:

"I then traveled a short distance to somewhere near Iyana-Ipaja. I've never been there. I was originally from Ibadan. On this side, I had a friend. I arrived at his house. The man is staring at me. He assesses me and invites me in. I didn't have any feelings for him.

It would have been different if he had said IT IS AGAINST MY SEXUALITY or I AM NOT GAY.
saying I DIDN'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR HIM say a lot. This means you could have had feelings if it was another guy.

GAYbriel spotted.
Re: Kunle Remi Explains How A Top Entertainer Tried To Make Him His Gay Partner by SReporters: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
superCleanworks:

It would have been different if he had said IT IS AGAINST MY SEXUALITY or I AM NOT GAY.
saying I DIDN'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR HIM say a lot. This means you could have had feelings if it was another guy.

GAYbriel spotted.

cheesy cheesy cheesy if I tell a fellow guy I don't have any feelings for him, it doesn't mean I'm gay. It means I don't like you in anyway....

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things Asake & Bella Shmurda Did Before Fame / Davido Shocks Fans,deletes Profile Picture,over 4,000 Photos From Instagram Page / Davido Hails Wife, Chioma As He Finally Releases New Album ‘timeless’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.