Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials (25460 Views)

UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Disquiet In National Assembly As Clerk, Senior Officials Move To Extend Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Whoknow: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ayodeoba:
lol Peter obi that couldn’t fix anambra plus the Emilokan that gave me free education in Lagos, if I were you, who will you vote for? You and I knows and aware of the cheap blackmail on tinubu name concerning a drug case that never happened
He did well by giving you free education. But right now he is not physically and mentally fit to be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Evergreen12345(f): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
One finished his disgraceful outing the next was to dance buga �

Oga Obi show them how to do it Biko haha

OBI is coming

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by sapele914(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Shalashaska:

Same here. Peter Obi is the most credible and coherent candidate. cool
Went to London Stock exchange to meet Oyibo? Something anyone can do & take pictures? Poverty na bad thing.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Shalashaska: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
Went to London Stock exchange to meet Oyibo? Something anyone can do & take pictures? Poverty na bad thing.

Funny you. I'm guessing you support the Gazelle Garararaga! Lmao. Pele. Don't cry
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Evergreen12345(f): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hahaha
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Evergreen12345(f): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Which reality is your father facing? Abi you just wan comment because others are commenting mitcheeewssssssss
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by CallmeTrinity: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
ERockson:
Mumu man, Your contenders are visiting States, mobilizing, campaigning, you are decieving yourself abroad. Obi should come and face the reality in Nigeria

Another under the bridge urchin who knows nothing about economics stats or intellectual matters. grin

All this iliterate knows is to speak pidgin and walk around joblessly seeking for free money.

I can bet you this is either a pickpocket or a phone thief.

Iliterate who has no life goals or plan grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Evergreen12345(f): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Even if your father was such an idiiiot that he never let you go through primary school but should atleast teach you or tell you the bad side of a drug lord rulling a Nation! AMODA OGUNLERE WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA �

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by HNICEARTH: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
If it were tinublu, baba be like; "they couldnt exchange stock for a boiled corn"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by sapele914(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Shalashaska:

Funny you. I'm guessing you support the Gazelle Garararaga! Lmao. Pele. Don't cry
Very funny, cry for what? Whether I support or don’t support, this is the country of the fantastically corrupt, you know yourselves, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win the election, only political minded creatures oblivious to the modus of Nigeria would even imagine that APC has any plans of handing over to any opposition party (Pdp or PdpLp).

The Nigerian Military is behind them, the Supreme Court is now controlled by APC appointed judges, who else do the opposition want to go and report the outcome of the election to that APC refused to hand over power?

Come Monday 27th of February you would realize the fact that the North is still ahead of you Southerners in playing politics.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Shalashaska: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
Whether I support or don’t support, this is the country of the fantastically corrupt, you know yourselves, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win the election, only political minded creatures oblivious to the modus of Nigeria would even imagine that APC has any plans of handing over to any opposition party.

The Nigerian Military is behind them, the Supreme Court is now controlled by APC appointed judges, who else do the opposition want to go and report the outcome of the election to that APC refused to hand over power?

Come Monday 27th of February you would realize the fact that the North is ahead of you Southerners in playing politics.

Just imagine the assumption you made, that I'm a southerner. Anyway you're a stereotypical Nairaland bigot who can't type without seeking out tribalistic justification.

I will never and I repeat NEVER vote for corruption and deceit coupled with bigotry and religious sentimentality. Know this and know peace. Obi is coming!
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by sapele914(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Shalashaska:

Just imagine the assumption you made, that I'm a southerner. Anyway you're a stereotypical Nairaland bigot who can't type without seeking out tribalistic justification.

I will never and I repeat NEVER vote for corruption and deceit coupled with bigotry and religious sentimentality. Know this and know peace. Obi is coming!
Ipobian Charcoal Pot, calling someone else a bigot?

We know you people, Peter Gringory Obi will never see inside any bedroom inside of Aso Rock, go and ask your Ikwerre brothers of Rivers State why they detest you people so much.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Shalashaska: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
Ipobian Pot, calling someone else a bigot?

We know you people, Peter Gringory Obi will never see inside any bedroom inside Aso Rock, go and ask Ikwerre people of Rivers State why the detest you people so much.

I thought you were a little reasonable but you aren't. So continue dwelling in your hatred and useless assumptions... I no get your time. Sleep there... Obi for President!

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by MasterTeeUSA: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Small Tidbits.

1. Lekki DeepSeaPort
2. Dangote Refinery Investment
3. Niger Bridge 2
4. Rail lines - Ibadan Lagos, Abuja
5. Cargo Airports
6. Rice Mills all over the country
7. Tucano Aircrafts
8. Privatization of NNPC - Petroleum Bill
9. Elimination of Piracy even commended by United Nations
10. Single Treasury Accounts
11. Paying Oil derivation funds to communities
12. Crude Oil surveillance system
13. AKK - Gas Pipeline
14. Science Technology Seed Research and Institutes
15. Expansion of Universities
16. Minimum Wage Increase
17. Crude Oil exploiration in the North
18. Expansion of Mineral resources
19. Refineries - Port Harcourt
20. Electoral Law

That is enough for now. Media refuses to educate and inform.
God bless Buhari, APC and the Federal Republic of Nigeria

PrinceOfLagos:
His Excellency and next President of Nigeria Mr Peter OMOWALE Gregory Obi, the presidential flag bearer of the Labour Party was at London stock exchange, met with senior officials .

Mr Obi is his official tweet wrote

Mr Peter Obi is scheduled to holed his Presidential campaign rally in Kaduna in less than 24hrs.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1615342567251378178?t=DEnsIZOdYRhghnIWCtXCXw&s=19
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by LastProphet: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
kettykin:
I am really awed by Peter Obi, Igbos really have it .

Is not about Ibos he doesn't even behave like them, point to one more Ibo with his achievements and humility? The guy is a blessing to Nigeria forget his tribe

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by kolas88(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obituary is our friend because the enemy of our enemy is our friend. He is out to reduce Atikulooter's votes in order to give us exceeding victory. Some people will cry blood next month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by sapele914(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Shalashaska:

I thought you were a little reasonable but you aren't. So continue dwelling in your hatred and useless assumptions... I no get your time. Sleep there... Obi for President!
Wow, that looks like a young Method Man from Wu Tang Clan smoking some hydro?

I need Igbo & shayo. grin
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Richieniit: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
kettykin:

SIR this is not about igbo.. this is about good govance!!! Obi all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by bluefilm: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

Both Tinubu and his supporters dey yeye the same.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by sapele914(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
LastProphet:

Is not about Ibos he doesn't even behave like them, point to one more Ibo with his achievements and humility? The guy is a blessing to Nigeria forget his tribe
Can you swear that you are not of Ipobian descent?
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by saysoo: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
His Excellency and next President of Nigeria Mr Peter OMOWALE Gregory Obi, the presidential flag bearer of the Labour Party was at London stock exchange, met with senior officials .

Mr Obi is his official tweet wrote

Mr Peter Obi is scheduled to holed his Presidential campaign rally in Kaduna in less than 24hrs.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1615342567251378178?t=DEnsIZOdYRhghnIWCtXCXw&s=19
Oga please do not give us heart attack.
People do not just attend university. They pass through secondary school, write WAEC, write JAMB exam,pass before going to an university.
Please.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by heysquare(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria Mr Peter OMOWALE Gregory Obi

I see light at the end of the tunnel for this great country under the able leadership of Mr Peter Obi.
TownHall President
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by ghiloman28(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
There is one igbo man as CBN governor in central bank that has been doing wonderful work undecided
kettykin:
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by reddingtonblack: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Looks like an hostage situation ...

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by james6aaban: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
GOOD ONE. KEEP IT UP. WE WILL WORK TOGETHER WHEN BAT WINSGOOD ONE. KEEP IT UP. WE WILL WORK TOGETHER WHEN BAT WINS...
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by newnigerdelta00: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria Mr Peter OMOWALE Gregory Obi

I see light at the end of the tunnel for this great country under the able leadership of Mr Peter Obi.

PHOTO, is not by snapping picture here and there ....if you like snap with Putin you go still LOSE......
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by LastProphet: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
Can you swear that you are not of Ipobian descent?

Oma igala u che, abo igala ogba, oma abo ega
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Joshua30: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
jimetagambo:
it is Atiku or Tinubu that would emerge as the president elect.
Are you God? If no then Go and hug transformer because a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi!!
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by bigcasava1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
BAT will want copy obi, he too will soon fly out but definitely he will fuvk up
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by bigcasava1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
ERockson:
Mumu man, Your contenders are visiting States, mobilizing, campaigning, you are decieving yourself abroad. Obi should come and face the reality in Nigeria
why the nightmare over obi? I can see that in ur comment
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Sniper101(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
kettykin:

Please don't even go there.
If it's by tribe, most supporters of Peter Obi won't be rallying behind him; as he's an Igbo man.

Nigerians are voting Peter Obi for his personality
...NOT because of his tribe
And most definitely not because he's Igbo.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by olatuns2017: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

When oyadepo said that man in aso rock is not buhari what did u do. The newspapers that carried the news are they also ipob. The first lady left his husband and stayed in dubai for months and didnt ask urself question. Have u also wondered why they never put that as a charge labelled against nnamdi kanu?.Make una get sense.. anyways that chapter is closed cos he will soon go out that aso rock.

The chapter is closed in your head but we will never forgets

It's for time like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa / I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose / EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.