Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba (1601 Views)

Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Araboy(m): 4:41am On Sep 06, 2011
All Praises are due to Allah that has no associate He is at the present as He was Showering His Mercy and Blessing on
Us He is The First The Last The Manifest The Hidden

Toba in This life we have a lot  of choices if someone doesn't like Egusi soup he still can have pepper Soup or Suya
If someone doesn't like fat girl he  still can get married to skinny one If someone doesn't like Lagos he still can move to Abuja Ibadan Werri New York  Paris or wherever he  likes but in the day of Judgement you can only go to Paradise or  hellfire and you have to work for Paradise in this life this the way and here is the place

Toba earlier in one of your post you said you believe in God and someone said OK so you need to believe in The Prophet Mohamed Honestly at least according to Islam your believe in God is not complete as long as you still associate someone else with Him

To believe in God you have to bear witness that there is no God but Allah and bear witness that Mohamed is Messenger of God you have to say Shahada and believe it in your heart after that you have to pray five times a day fast Ramadan if you have the wealth you have to give zakat that is the poor tax 2.5 percent of your wealth after your necessary expenses and if you have the means and the ability you have to perform Hajj once in your lifetime and from now on you can become Muslim our obligations would be  now yours and so our women

Quran does say if you are not Muslim you will not be in Paradise "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it should not be accepted from him and in the life to come he should be among the losers " Quran 3:85

On the other hand Allah said in the Quran "La Ikraha Fi d din " which means in Arabic no constraint in Religion
In Islam every person is free to be Muslim or something else One should not force his wife or even his son to be Muslim

In the time of The Prophet a man of Ansar ( Arabic Tribe of Medina) and his wife had a child who committed perjury and became Mushrik (unfaithful) his father was shocked and swore  to kill him the Prophet learned about the issue and advised him to leave his son alone and that when the verse cames to state no compulsion in the Religion
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2011
Thank you so much brother. I will address some of the issues u raised as follows

Araboy:

All Praises are due to Allah that has no associate He is at the present as He was Showering His Mercy and Blessing on
Us He is The First The Last The Manifest The Hidden

My bro, without God we would be nothing. God has been merciful to us despite our numerous short comings as mere mortal. I only pity those that failed out of stoooopid pride to acknowledge his existence, cos God is a jealous God

Araboy:

Toba in This life we have a lot  of choices if someone doesn't like Egusi soup he still can have pepper Soup or Suya
If someone doesn't like fat girl he  still can get married to skinny one If someone doesn't like Lagos he still can move to Abuja Ibadan Werri New York  Paris or wherever he  likes but in the day of Judgement you can only go to Paradise or  hellfire and you have to work for Paradise in this life this the way and here is the place

Of course i agree with u i n totality. God has given us free will in having choices to make in life. I rem i had always wanted to study accounting right from junior high school but when i gained admission into tertiary institution, i was given ESTATE MANAGEMENT as a course of study. I had a choice of rejecting it that year and wait for one year to write jamb and probably choose my preferred course. Another alternative was for me to attend the state management class for one year and in the second year, i can switch to accounting provided i never had any carry over with GP as high as 2.2. Lastly there was also a choice admission that was given to me in another school to study INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT.

I was faced with these choices in my first year. I picked the first one. i.e to study estate management for one year and looking at the probability of switching over to accounting. After my first semestre exam, i fell in love with my course. 2nd semestre i became passion about the course and then went for industrial attachment. There i discovered that i will have to see myself through ESTATE MANAGEMENT. To cut the long story short, here i am today working in the No 3 firm in whole of Nigeria interms of REAL ESTATE SURVEYING AND VALUATION. My small signature and initial has found its way to the tables of top people in Nigeria. The valuation reports that i have written is what The administration of GOODLUCK JONATHAN will use in selling PHCN(NEPA) in few months time.

What im saying is that, we have choices in life and we can make the best out of those choices if we work with GOD in all our decisoins right here on earth before death. I read something in my bible it says.

Proverbs 3:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

5[b]Trust in the LORD[/b] with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6[b]In all thy ways acknowledge him[/b], and he shall direct thy paths.

The above has been my watch word and God has been faithful.

Araboy:

Toba earlier in one of your post you said you believe in God and someone said OK so you need to believe in The Prophet Mohamed Honestly at least according to Islam your believe in God is not complete as long as you still associate someone else with Him
Well i think alot of people still misconstrue xtianity as a form of paganism. The trinity we believe in doesnt take away the concept of the God head i.e GOD almighty. Jesus said this

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The same way Muslims acknowledge prophet Mohammad saw. We also acknowledge Jesus as a link between man and God. Jesus on the other Hand has as much power to be consider as a GOD cos the Creator of heaven and earth Gave Jesus such power. Lets see how it happened

Matthew 28:18 >>
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

This happened after resurrection and it is what i can call the birth of Christianity. How? Jesus further said this

M't:28:19: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
M't:28:20: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

verse 19 gave recognition to the trinity i.e God the father, son and the holy Ghost. We acknowledge that Jesus is the son of God and that he is the image of the invisible God/ God incarnate, by power granted to him by GOD himself

Araboy:

To believe in God you have to bear witness that there is no God but Allah and bear witness that Mohamed is Messenger of God you have to say Shahada and believe it in your heart after that you have to pray five times a day fast Ramadan if you have the wealth you have to give zakat that is the poor tax 2.5 percent of your wealth after your necessary expenses and if you have the means and the ability you have to perform Hajj once in your lifetime and from now on you can become Muslim our obligations would be  now yours and so our women
I also agree in part with u. Sir as i chat with u today, EVERY month immediately i collect my salary, I deduction 10% of it straight away as my tithe without first considering expenses. Heres it. Assuming im being paid N30,000 a month, immediately i collect that N30k, i will deduct 10% of it as tithe i.e 3000 and the bal of N27,000 is what i would spend for the rest of the month as my up keep. In addition to the tithe i pay, i also give to the poor and the needy. People we call alamajiri/beggars on the street. I can say may this is what u mean by zakat.

Like i did pointed out, i believe in Jesus christ as the messiah just as the Qur'an described him as the messiah and that he would be coming back to the earth.

I have agreed with you and other muslims that theres a God and that God has messengers or prophet. I can also confirm to you that an aspect of Jesus whilst on earth was to prophesied as a prophet and also to performed miracles.

My bible tells me this

2 Chronicles 20:20
Believe in the LORD your God, and you will be established; believe his prophets, and you will succeed.

Araboy:

Quran does say if you are not Muslim you will not be in Paradise "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it should not be accepted from him and in the life to come he should be among the losers " Quran 3:85
Bro, let me make this clear that christianity is not a religion but a way of life acceptable unto God. Muslims may be right to say 'And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam it should not be accepted from him' but that cannot be said about christianity. I just showed u above what gave birth to christianity. we dont have to be restricted to doctrines. Jesus was very clear as to what he told is followers including me to do

M't:28:19: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
M't:28:20: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen

Christians are to teach about christ and God and not to be religious. Lets see Acts

Ac:1:8: But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth

Im in Nigeria now, telling people about what Jesus told us to tell them. i.e to avoid sin, live a righteous life and do things as if they would die tomorrow when there would be no remedy for the bad life they may have lived.

So as regard religion, I may agree with u that islam is a Religion that may be followed as stated in the Qur'an. In addition, i also agree with you that its not only christians and muslims that would make heaven. If anyone lives a righteous life and act in accordance to Gods will, such one will make heaven

Araboy:

On the other hand Allah said in the Quran "La Ikraha Fi d din " which means in Arabic no constraint in Religion
In Islam every person is free to be Muslim or something else One should not force his wife or even his son to be Muslim
I like this part. thats why as a christian, i hope u guys will give me a wife from ur fold without discriminating against me or my beliefs

Araboy:

In the time of The Prophet a man of Ansar ( Arabic Tribe of Medina) and his wife had a child who committed perjury and became Mushrik (unfaithful) his father was shocked and swore  to kill him the Prophet learned about the issue and advised him to leave his son alone and that when the verse cames to state no compulsion in the Religion

This is also a good example to be emulated and followed. what BOKO HARAM is doing is very bad

sir from the foregoing, we have been able to agree that

There exist a God and

God is incomparable,

that theres no compulsion of religion,

That islam is a true religion whilst christianity isnt a religion but a way of life

That theres freedom of choices.

May Allah Bless u and continue to guide our steps aright for us not to be misguided on earth (Amin)
Maasalam
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by maclatunji: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2011
Toba's crush on Muslim girls is not funny at all. Add me on yahoo messenger and I can conduct my interview with you. Should be a good read.
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by deols(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2011
maclatunji:

Toba's crush on Muslim girls is not funny at all. Add me on yahoo messenger and I can conduct my interview with you. Should be a good read.

let us know when it is finally done. . .shld make an interesting read
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2011
maclatunji:

No problem sir. Just let me know when you want to contact me
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
deols:

let us know when it is finally done. . .shld make an interesting read

deola temi nikan tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by deols(f): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2011
toba:

deola temi nikan tongue tongue tongue tongue

ehn ehn?? ni tooto
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2011
lati inu okan mi waaaaaaaaaaa tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by maclatunji: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2011
Today, I have been extremely busy. Don't worry. The day i will interview you it will be done well Insha Allah! We are going to make you something of a star. I am fascinated by your case.
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
Wow. U guys are making me to fall in love with muslims more. If the world can just be like this. Omg
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by mukina2: 1:00am On Sep 07, 2011
i will lurve to read that interview cheesy
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Araboy(m): 1:54am On Sep 07, 2011
^^^
lou bess se me jabar dema suxle se email bu gaw

@ Toba sorry I am very busy but I will get back to you after reading your long expose . A bientot
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by mukina2: 2:04am On Sep 07, 2011
hmm lo buga def ak suma email bi?? ok di na la joh grin
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Araboy(m): 2:43am On Sep 07, 2011
Yew mann nit bu bakh loy ragal dema bugga waxtan rek grin
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2011
Sey u people never start to dey cus me again for una language oooooo lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by mukina2: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
Araboy:

Yew mann nit bu bakh loy ragal dema bugga waxtan rek grin
bahna dal grin

toba:

Sey u people never start to dey cus me again for una language oooooo lipsrsealed undecided
lol no na wink
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
oh Araboy cheesy
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Araboy(m): 3:34am On Sep 18, 2011
@ Mukina kholel se inbox mba yangui ci Jammu
Re: My Sincere Advice Monsieur Toba by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
wheres Araboy? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fight masturbatn? / Does Islam Have Female Preachers? / Rumbun Hotuna: Hajjin Bana A Kasa Mai Tsarki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.