Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam (35601 Views)

Three Richest Men In Nigeria Have More Wealth Than 83m Citizens, Says Oxfam / How did South Korea become wealthier than Africa combined in less than 70 years / 69% Nigerians Still Live Below Poverty Line – Oxfam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by Adebowhales(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120129143:
There was a country!!
Hear yourself buhari's boy
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by DlegendofGarden(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Get this fact right before sharing
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by SugarGirl44(f): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Come for debate, Tinubu say no
Declare your asset, Tinubu say no
Your medical records, Tinubu say never

Born normal pikin, your parents say NO.
Use condom, your father said never
Use postinor, your mama say NO

Now look at the disaster we have here today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2023
nairamaniac:

Honestly, I'm obedient. But I know, no one can change much.

At least let things start getting better.
that's it o.. I just pray Peter Obi wins.

I dey fear Jabagan cause he has the highest political tricks and tactics to clinch victory

If only the election will b free and fair cool
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2023
froshdhayveed:

And how will God save d country... His he going to come down
what do u want me to say na. When pple will see the right thing to do in this country and refuse. Majority still prefer to act base on tribal and religion sentiments.

It's a pity!
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by lereinter(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Kingspin:
Like Buhari change abi?
W
But which of the aspirate can likely be employed as CEO of Coke Cola company?
That is how to know who is a better candidate.

Has your obi worked in an international organisation outside nigeria
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by lereinter(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2023
nedekid:

And is there anything wrong in running an offshore account? Time and time it has been explained but you folks refuse to understand. I have an offshore account, so do lots of others. Shell, Nnpc, microsoft, nestle, dangote etc. They all set up trust to manage their affairs in different jurisdiction. Makes financing easier, reduced taxes etc. It does not always mean criminal intent.

Lolz

So he will bring those offshore funds back into the new nigeria Abi

Be explaining your offshore to the ignorant not me
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by vikstandon(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Napata77:

Shut up. Why is Canada your example?

What about the USA next door that is the very headquarters of INEQUALITY?

What about the UK? India? China?

Are they 'uncivilzed'?

These are countries where a handful of billionaires are richer than the entire population, just like Nigeria.

I'm sure you know this, which is why you avoided them to talk about little Canada to push your slave mentality.

5 stunning facts about the super-wealthy in the U.S.

● Since 1975, per capita GDP grew 118%, but at the bottom, income only rose 13.5% while at the top it grew by 166%.

● Since 1985, the average Wall Street bonus has increased 1,217%, from $13,970 to $184,000 in 2020. If the federal minimum wage had increased at that rate, it would be worth $44.12 per hour today, instead of $7.25.

● America’s top 1% holds more than half the national wealth invested in stocks and mutual funds.

● The $1.62 trillion increase in the wealth of American billionaires from March 2020 to April 2021 could pay for $4,800 stimulus checks for every single one of the 332 million Americans.

Three American billionaires — Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett — own as much wealth as the bottom half of all U.S. households combined.

https://capitalandmain.com/these-20-harsh-facts-about-income-and-wealth-inequality-will-shock-you

An idiot (fool) always abuses to score a point.

I expressed my opinion. What happens with countering or asserting your contrary view respectfully.

1 Like

Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by Felabrity: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Born normal pikin, my parents say NO.
Use condom, my father said never
Use postinor, my mama say NO

Now look at the disaster we have here today.
sad
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by TrumpDonald2: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Willie2015:

Ask Obi how much state fund he hide....
for off shore accounts...
In his daughters name....
At least ..dey try balance the equation with sense...

Why una dey this daft? Why are you urchins so stupid? HE Peter Obi has addressed that issue severally. Read, you people will not. Investigate, you people will not. Always coming online to spew thrash like a typical agbero that you are.
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by nedekid: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
lereinter:

Lolz

So he will bring those offshore funds back into the new nigeria Abi

Be explaining your offshore to the ignorant not me
Why will he bring his personal money into "the new nigeria" if he chooses not to? Did you follow him to earn the money?
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by lereinter(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
nedekid:

Why will he bring his personal money into "the new nigeria" if he chooses not to? Did you follow him to earn the money?

afi personal money
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by nedekid: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
lereinter:

afi personal money

No oh. It is your own money. You gave it to him to keep. I hear renting out rooms in UI, agbowo, abadina, Amina way etc pays so much, one has to store it in offshore accounts.
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by lereinter(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
nedekid:

No oh. It is your own money. You gave it to him to keep. I hear renting out rooms in UI, agbowo, abadina, Amina way etc pays so much, one has to store it in offshore accounts.

Abi
Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by Curious345: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Obi said he is richer than Biden, Obi stole Anambra's wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Corrupt Government Agencies Siphoning Nigeria's Revenue / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out / FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.