Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies (502 Views)

Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party / Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by blamingthedevil: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Why is it only APC that Uses Drones to Capture Rallies ?

Are other parties being deceptive?

Should Nigerians trust liars?

Are they hiding their poor outings as Nigerians reject them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by blamingthedevil: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by blamingthedevil: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin
Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mûmu question.

How does that pull 133 million NIGERIANs out of multi dimensional poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by abobote: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Must every one use drone?
Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by habsydiamond(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
They are trying to check if the money for rally was spent well. Its a way of checking attendance

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by SmartPolician: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
That's because they are the ruling party. So, they have access to enough resources (2k per head to appear at rallies) to mobilize tens of thousands of people - who may not even vote for them - just to earn validations and feel good about themselves.

APC will buy your vote for 10k and steal your wealth for 4 years. With the mentality APC uses to run this country, in the coming years, they will throw more Nigerians into multidimensional penury than we can imagine.
Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Because Dem wan show the reality of their Rallies grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by Prodadd(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
blamingthedevil:

wtf does it add to the economy?
Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by tolue42(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
We told una other parties are liars

Most especially Labor party, they are not always more than 5,000 in a stadium.

This image below shock my shock absorbers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by Chiboy419: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Apc na scam
I should just confess and be Free embarassed
As a strong obident guy, i was in apc rally just to cash out .... those guys carry money for africangrin
What money can't do in this my country doesn't exist

Last, last na obi we go vote grin
Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by kestolove95(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
LP na fraud of d century

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by Kyase(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Are they hiding their poor outings as Nigerians reject them

Because they have the group
Unlike some people that use portrait mode and crop campaign pictures
Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by dustmalik: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is massive
Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by dustmalik: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chiboy419:
Apc na scam
I should just confess and be Free embarassed
As a strong obident guy, i was in apc rally just to cash out .... those guys carry money for africangrin
What money can't do in this my country doesn't exist

Last, last na obi we go vote grin
It's very easy to spot Ipobic miscreants
Re: Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies by Barrywilly(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
You want the Obidients abi na Obidafts to faint grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PDP Mass Resignations Continue in Delta / Tinubu Says I Can't Come And Kill Myself / I Am Hausa Muslim And I Must Vote For Peter Obi - Jigawa Obidient (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.