Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) (43006 Views)

2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola / Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / Abuja Massacre : Full Pictures Of Some Innocent Nigerians Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2023
That is how far young Nigerians are talented and gifted. Obi must win to restore Thule dignity of this nation.
Yaribanzaonic:
Omo see creativity!!

I am speechless...first off,I was trying to solve the pictorial, till I saw the sequence. Whoever did this is truly gifted.

Cheers.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by donproject2(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The youths are very talented.

It just that buhari is a stubborn goat tongue

That's what you call talent? SMH
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by leisuretym: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2023
My Director is a Die hard APC man, I dey post this picture on my WhatsApp status, he must see this.
Infact, I don crop the pic

2 Likes

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by SkyFi: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by Doyou2019: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2023
tyinfinity:
I love Asiwaju bola Tinubu the messiah Nigerian need to liberate us from Ipob miscreants,ESN,forceful Monday holiday ,importation of unnecessary groceries. ,baby factory,drug pushing,and counterfeit drug
grin Oniyeye.
Be sincere with yourself for once. Nigeria's biggest problem is corruption, and you and I know who wears corruption like a badge of honour. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by johnjose68: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2023
LetsDestroyAPC:
Check out the formation of this bala blu pictures in full.

When you do this, we enjoy it and laugh over it.

It's really hilarious.

Emi lo kan ♾️.
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by jahsharon: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2023
LetsDestroyAPC:
We must destroy APC

The way you destroyed your family?
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by everythinggirly(f): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2023
Omo, see creativity grin
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by Doyou2019: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2023
johnjose68:

When you do this, we enjoy it and laugh over it .

It's really hilarious.

Emi lo kan ♾️.
Do you though? grin

Oniyeye
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by Aldol: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2023
In your mind you are making mockery of him but in reality you are making him more popular. grin

1 Like

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2023
LetsDestroyAPC:
We must destroy APC

Comarade,thumps up.

Keep pressing urchins neck.

1 Like

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Mad.oooh!
Where are APC urchins?, I want to press neck.

1 Like

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by BENEAMATA: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Nigerians are the real mvp 's . Legend .

Tinubu's gaffes though , is greater than one LP candidates "intelligence " seeing as he tagged the killer ,arsonists militia in the south east as " Agitators " .Is that your final answer baba gregory ? or are you going to use your ' phone a friend ' option ? You will ? Who to call then ? CLIFFORD ORJI ? I see , getting another advice from a mad man again !

Kudos to the mind that came up with this . I know i'll save this to view again when i need a laugh .BALA BLU .speaking of BLUE , next Blue man to be naija president after Tinubu is of course ,the OBI WE KNOW ( MIKEL OBI ) .

Now the other one , it turned out i tried to google BALDERDASH and this came out

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2023
igbotormentor:
Gather yourself together against Tinubu you will surely be disgraced and crushed

By whom? You guys need psychological support
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by orazx: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2023
leokid866:
and yet you put the picture of a man whose major business is importation......it's like going to a butchers shop for dietary advice, what do you think he will suggest, salad or meat?

My dear the APC killed the country already.
I am sure you know how many Manufacturing companies left this country.
Now you know why he is into importation?
When he becomes the Presido he will restore the country

1 Like

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by orazx: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2023
leokid866:
AMEN.....Can you say the same for yours?

You are very heartless.
You are imposing curse on your children.
I pray you inherit the trait now and forever.
Don’t drag innocent kids into this.
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by Isabi4lov: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2023
That's creativity

1 Like

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by francotunsco: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2023
UP JAGABAN!!!
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by Teeroyzimma: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2023
leokid866:
and yet you put the picture of a man whose major business is importation......it's like going to a butchers shop for dietary advice, what do you think he will suggest, salad or meat?

Why are you guys so wicked? Isn't 8 years of suffering enough? Why do you want a man that is not physically strong to rule over a country that is currently in a critical condition, is that not insanity? Forget his past achievements, his physical health is the most important factor when it comes to ruling a nation especially with a country that is populous like ours. Abeg you in the name of God please vote wisely and put tribal sentiments aside.
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by Mccullum: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Is this creativity or idleness, a serious minded person wouldn't have chance for concentrating its effort on unproductive gathering of images just for degrading some body that has been elevated by God, it's only frustration and hatred could influenced it for this idiotic images. I'll advised the PO to concentrate to such effort of pull him down syndrome on the ones that'll enhance betterment of his personal life.

What a stuttering types of human.
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by naijainstinct: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2023
leokid866:
AMEN.....Can you say the same for yours?
Please quote me when he replies. grin

1 Like

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2023
This OP na werey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by mading951: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2023
amuwo1980:

To smithereens then ban the party and put up its leaders on trail for treason and genocide and string them up like done to the nazis
very good job they have done.
CheckMyRota
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by alhajiabdulbuha: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Jagaban wants to destroy Nigerian youths by creating wars everywhere and giving them gun to fight. But thank God. The youths have risen to give him a run 4 his money atrocities

Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by MrPADDY(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Very creative
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
patriotic007:
Tinubu would have given the chance to Osibanjo then more than half of Obedients would have been behind Osibanjo by now......I personally would have campaigned for Osibanjo....... Tinubu is unfit to rule mentally and physically
U re joking, na Una go still insult osinbajo.

The only thing that can make half of obidient support osinbajo is if obi is not contesting...
But anyway, keep Ur support to ursef, and let others hold their peace as well, make everyone dey hin dey.

U don't need to insult me oh, it's needless
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
iReddington:
What is this asinine joke doing on the front-page of Africa's largest forum @seun see how mediocre your forum has become! *Smh
U don't need to go further, it was pushed to front page by those Igbo mods
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

Why are you guys so wicked? Isn't 8 years of suffering enough? Why do you want a man that is not physically strong to rule over a country that is currently in a critical condition, is that not insanity? Forget his past achievements, his physical health is the most important factor when it comes to ruling a nation especially with a country that is populous like ours. Abeg you in the name of God please vote wisely and put tribal sentiments aside.
Tell me one Igbo youth support other candidates, just one??
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
orazx:

You are very heartless.
You are imposing curse on your children.
I pray you inherit the trait now and forever.
Don’t drag innocent kids into this.
Leave story, say amen to the prayer grin
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
post=120140721:

Gbamsolutely!
You've said it all!!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

God bless JAGABAN our incoming Presido.

JAGABAN, Our incoming President,
Bola Ahmed Tinubu the right man for the job.
His records speaks for him.
Both in Leadership and Excellence,
BOLA is the right man for the job.

AMEN.
God bless you too Sir Benny Da Great!

Everything about you promotes suffering won't be surprised if you a sadist.
Re: Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) by slenderBeam1: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
All these “hullabaloo” on social media won’t stop the winner from winning. What’s the big deal in pronouncing multip”i”lication instead of of multiplication. We all know there are several words that turn people’s tongue in making mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon / The Sani Abacha's In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.