Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Jagaban Can Win South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban Can Win South East (1040 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jagaban Can Win South East by EastAlchemist: 2:44am On Jan 18, 2023
I know my people
Go back there and campaign with money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:59am On Jan 18, 2023
With the way APC and the Nigerian Army are burning everything in the South East in other to turn back and accuse Igbos, why won't you say so

3 Likes

Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by zeuss: 3:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Southeast is for the taking.....BAT just go and share money to them.
They like money too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by NwaIdeato: 3:58am On Jan 18, 2023
zeuss:
Yes ooo please come and share the money, who doesn't like free money before? grin
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by DenreleDave(m): 4:23am On Jan 18, 2023
As long as we are concerned... We don't even need south east just like Buhari never needed it...

Atiku and obi can share south east..

Leave the rest regions for BAT

I reiterate, we don't need South East... We only campaign there so dt there wunt be complain abt ignoring the zone

2 Likes

Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by DenreleDave(m): 4:23am On Jan 18, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Yes ooo please come and share the money, who doesn't like free money before? grin

You are so sure that Peter obi wunt win this thing but u don't have a problem if Atiku wins it...

We understand
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by Mindlog: 4:42am On Jan 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
As long as we are concerned... We don't even need south east just like Buhari never needed it...

I reiterate, we don't need South East... We only campaign there so dt there wunt be complain abt ignoring the zone

On what basis do you think the igbos have been acknowledged as one of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by Prodadd(m): 5:17am On Jan 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

I thought u are learned? And I could remember how you go around begging for give away

4 Likes

Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by OkutaNla: 5:22am On Jan 18, 2023
Actually, as things dey go so, BAT stands a decent chance of pulling off a slim win in Ebonyi and Imo. His chances of winning states in the SE are appearing brighter.
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by Obidient4life3: 5:22am On Jan 18, 2023
EastAlchemist:
I know my people

Stop taking hard drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by nku5: 5:28am On Jan 18, 2023
After Tinubu sponsored the most vicious and massive online campaign of hate against Igbos over the past 10 years? This one pass joke, na malaria dream you dey dream
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by amuwo1980: 5:30am On Jan 18, 2023
supporters of APC already crying , we will bring u down from that horse back , no be only win
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by DenreleDave(m): 5:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Prodadd:
I thought u are learned? And I could remember how you go around begging for give away

And you also remember how much i got from giveaway to buy obama house and buy a house in New York

Oku igbe
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by DenreleDave(m): 5:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Mindlog:

On what basis do you think the igbos have been acknowledged as one of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria?

Buhari showed us south east vote is irrelevant 2 times... 2015 and 2019

We can do it again..

Let Atiku and obi share south east...
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by Mindlog: 6:10am On Jan 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Buhari showed us south east vote is irrelevant 2 times... 2015 and 2019

We can do it again..

Let Atiku and obi share south east...

Less than 39% of registered voters voted in the 2019 Presidential election, with the present wave and 75% of registered voters being under the age of 50, do you think that low voters turn out especially from the South will repeat itself again this time around?

When you talk about Igbos who also have the numbers as I am yet to see any publication ascribing them to be less than 15% of Nigerian population and that should be about 30 million of them living in the South East and across different states in Nigeria thus "Igbo votes" is not only those living in the South East, it is the vote of the Igbo man and woman living in Lokoja, the Igbo man and woman living in Ogbomoso, the Igbo man and woman living in Makurdi, the igbo man and woman living in Kano and the millions of igbos living in Lagos. The igbos' voting strength is not domiciled in the South East but spread across Nigeria.

Igbos have their numbers and have had their voter's apathy but this time around......... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2023
EastAlchemist:
I know my people
yes ooo
like enugu state even after spending billions for mobilization .

Hahahahahaha
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by icecool12(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2023
In your wildest dreams.
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by DenreleDave(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Less than 39% of registered voters voted in the 2019 Presidential election, with the present wave and 75% of registered voters being under the age of 50, do you think that low voters turn out especially from the South will repeat itself again this time around?

When you talk about Igbos who also have the numbers as I am yet to see any publication ascribing them to be less than 15% of Nigerian population and that should be about 30 million of them living in the South East and across different states in Nigeria thus "Igbo votes" is not those living in the South East, it is the vote of the Igbo man and woman living in Lokoja, the Igbo man and woman living in Ogbomoso, the Igbo man and woman living in Makurdi, the igbo man and woman living in Kano and the millions of igbos living in Lagos. The igbos' voting strength is not domiciled in the South East but spread across Nigeria.

Igbos have their numbers and have had their voter's apathy but this time around......... cheesy cheesy cheesy

South East or not, igbos vote is irrelevant..

Buhari proved dt twice to us abeg
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by Mindlog: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by EastAlchemist: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Stop taking hard drugs
No I won’t stop
They should back there and campaign with money
Election with truly change hands
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Igbo naturally hate Yorubas.

I've never seen that favour Yoruba can do them that'll make them vote Yoruba
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Is Tinubu Buhari? Keep fooling yourself, tinubu that will struggle to win sw is who you are comparing with Buhari.As far as Buhari is not on the ballot, apc is finished
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by nazicartel(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Win SW first
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by FatherOfJesus: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2023
zeuss:
what's stopping you from sharing the money cheesy
Share it cheesy
Make we sef chop small from Lagos money
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by FatherOfJesus: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

we voted Obasanjo dude.
Have you ever voted an Igbo person? No

It's seems like you are the people hating igbos.

We cannot vote Tinubu not because he's Yoruba but because he's a crook, drug addict and peddler with evidence and there are people on the ballot more competent than him.

You better stop tribal bigotry, it makes smart people so dunce

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by nazicartel(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

hmm. I don't think so. Had to remember my Yoruba friends when I read this. Why will I hate them ?
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by EastAlchemist: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Tribes?
The Dutch
Germans
We have more population than them
Why you calling us a tribe
We are not 2 million But over 40 million
We need to start using the right words
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by Deprofessional(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Please, take note of this comment.
Ensure you take note.
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by Penguin2: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Obasanjo was?
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by FatherOfJesus: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Even if I want to vote for Tinubu before, the tribal politics his supporters here play will never make me do that. Laye, we cannot have a tribal bigot as a president
Re: Jagaban Can Win South East by EastAlchemist: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

No they don’t
The injustice we have been doing to ourselves is too much from the onset
Everybody every tribe is carrying a heavy heart
First atonement
Everybody has to see reasons to make Nigeria work
Unless my brother is going to a cursed sit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Movement To The Obi-datti Rally In Lagos Today / Tinubu’s Camp On Edge As INEC Lawyers Confirm 25% Mandatory In Abuja / Subsidy Removal: Abuja Big Men Now Use Their Exotic Cars For Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.