Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

See Why This Candidate Will Win... Based On The Holy Book - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why This Candidate Will Win... Based On The Holy Book (221 Views)

Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning / How APC Presidential Candidate Will Emerge / El-Rufai’s Team Where Anointed Candidate Will Be Picked From Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why This Candidate Will Win... Based On The Holy Book by winnah(f): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2023
Hello guys good morning...

I want to draw your attention to the scripture and prove to you that it's scriptural that peter Obi is the next president...

John 21:16, NLT: Jesus repeated the question: 'Simon son of John, do you love me?' 'Yes, Lord,' Peter said, 'you know I love you.' 'Then take care of my sheep,' Jesus said.

If this get to front page, I dedicate it to God almighty and to all oppressed citizen of this country seeking for the best interest of this country....to the faithful souls we lost during end SARS... To all nairalanders and to my beloved grandma
Re: See Why This Candidate Will Win... Based On The Holy Book by Ttalk: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Peter the Rock is different from PeterObi that is as sift as mud. Do you know that rock connotes, strong willed, perseverance, ruggedness, endurance, and lasting vision, a quality that is lacking in Obi's who can't stay and build a party that made him governor. Someone whose Atiku cough drove out of PDP only to settle for a waiver ticket from an unknown party.

Obi can't be likened to Peter the Rock, they are both antithetical

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Partner With Obi because His Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion -RK / Lagos Taskforce Will Continually Make The State Unhabitable For Criminals / Hello Good People's Of Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.