Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? (446 Views)

Express Your Love With These Birthday Presents For Your Husband / Birthday Presents To Make Your Husband Smile / Prof. Mrs Adaeze Nwuzor's Children Celebrate Grand Suprise Birthday For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Hello all!

I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.

This Saturday, the 21st day of January is my birthday. So, to make a memorable one, I composed this message below to be sent to my contacts ( WhatsApp contacts), and those who are not on WhatsApp, I call and also send SMS.

Check out the message and tell me what you think about it. If there's anything I need to add, let me know. I've sent to over 70 WhatsApp contacts already. I want to know if there's anything I need to add, so I can add and send to some other people. I did this because I want to always remember this particular birthday, and also I would want to get more birthday presents this year.

See the message below;

"Good morning.
I hope you had a wonderful night rest.
This Saturday is my birthday. What are you getting me as a birthday present?
There are just few options to to choose from.

1. A pair of shoes
2. A set of clothes (up and down)
3. A hand bag
4. Hair
5. Cake and wine
6. A basket of fruits
7. A bouquet of flowers/birthday card
8.A set of watch/ birthday card.
9. Books/a bouquet of flowers
Then....

10. Cash

So, you have about 10 options to choose from. You can also add any other thing you have in mind to the present you might be getting. And not choosing any or not doing any is not an option.

Thanks as I look forward to you making that day an interesting one for me. And I would really appreciate if you can make it a very memorable day for me.

Thanks. And do have a wonderful day ahead."

How do you see it? What do you think?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently / Carrying Pregnancy / Swimming With Tigers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.