Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Would You Want Nairaland To Improve On This Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Want Nairaland To Improve On This Year (135 Views)

Seun Do This If You Want Nairaland To be Transparent / Buhari To Security Agencies: Improve On Response To Kidnapping, Bandit Attacks / Obaseki Tells Workers: I Will Increase Minimum Wage If We Improve On Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Want Nairaland To Improve On This Year by Illusioneffect(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nairaland has been my home for years, and I have met a lot of interesting people from this website. Most people have even gotten married because of this God-given website
But there are some things Nairaland are lagging behind when it comes to communication.
What I would love for Nairaland to do this year is creating a way for someone to communicate directly to another user privately without having to go through email
What would you love to be improved or worked upon this year?
Re: What Would You Want Nairaland To Improve On This Year by Haakeem(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mr seun and 99 othermo.ds left the group chat.
Re: What Would You Want Nairaland To Improve On This Year by peter0071(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Remove Politics section for Nairaland
Re: What Would You Want Nairaland To Improve On This Year by ifihearam: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Seun and his team should create 'KIDS" sections for zombedients..they are so childish.
Re: What Would You Want Nairaland To Improve On This Year by optionalY09: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Just improve the UI UX and screen the quality of content on here. No flat content

(1) (Reply)

An Example Of the Sincere Cry Of An Average Nigerian / Buhari Campaign Since 2003, What Was His Angle ? / Tinubu In Jigawa. LP Guber Candidate Deputy And 20 Hoa Candidates Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.